Casual Let's delve into our minds, and speak of all our dreams!

Which of these is something you have experienced in a dream?

• Saving the world

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Gliding, flying, or defying gravity in any way

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Defying death in any way

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Meeting a fictional person that doesn't belong to you

• Meeting a fictional person that does belong to you

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Racing in an awkward place, such as a giant waterslide

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Going through a maze

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Fighting in any way

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Playing a video game you haven't played before

• Playing a video game you have played before

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Playing a video game that doesn't currently exist IRL

• Getting jumpscared

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Being on the forums

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Being on YouTube

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Being on a different website

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubic.

The Destroyer
Seeing as I tend to post statuses about the dreams I have, I decided to make a thread about dreams and dreaming so I can post other statuses and post my dreams here, and have a place for other people to do so as well.

Last night, I dreamed that I had a very loose, wing-like outfit and that it was very windy. Because of this, I could spread my arms and glide on the wind, speeding into the air and breaking the resulting fall as well. At one point, I sped into a tree, snapped the branch my 'wings' were caught on, and glided down to earth. I then realized I'd gotten lost, and decided to walk through town looking for home. I then woke up.

Honestly, gliding into the air felt great. Too bad I don't actually have an outfit that can glide.

Last night I had a dream that was sort of in helicopter view and had movie progression about this person that came across some perils and challenges with this wise person who was being hunted down by some bad guys and ended up leaving and then this person's pet left and summoned all its friends out tricky situations and then they all went through this forest to defeat bad guys and the person from before had to improve his skills as well as taking more challenges by remembering what the wise person said but it turned out it was this massive quest and he was slowly turning into this ultimate magician and then it set up the sequel movie for him to head out and stop these bad guys

So many times, I have woken in the morning, decided to get on the forums, accidentally fallen back asleep before I can do so, and having a dream about being on the forums. Can anyone relate?

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was on my computer watching "It". (I've never watched it)

I was somehow watching it and being in it at the same time. It was super scary. It was nighttime and It was chasing me, and It was about to catch me when my dream ended and I woke up in a cold sweat.

I had a dream shrek 5 existed, and it was like endgame where they went back to different scenes from the other movies to stop this villain but at the end shrek was older and he found donkey but then all the shrek characters turned up and everyone from the dreamworks universe as well as ice age characters. It was actually quite good

That's happened to me, and in my dream dream, I had a lucid dream but I didnt know that I was in a dream outside the dream dream so I was basically dreaming about having a lucid dream. That's not confusing at all lol.

I had a dream where 2 glowing red eyes watched me while i was at sleep, i couldn't do anything , i wasen't going to do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom