Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Seeds Don't dig up (Thank you Jimmypoo) and Celebrationmk10.
I want to see the world as a layer cake. Where biomes are arranged in layers depending on altitude. For example, on the surface there is an ordinary forest, below the cave as usual, and then, for example, a desert, then winter closer, to hell infection, and holy lands after the start of hard mode, will appear on flying islands and so on.
At the same time, the underground and aboveground parts of the biomes must be combined.
I think it will be an interesting gameplay.

Last edited:
I know the words you're looking for, bro, "don't dig up" and "celebrationmk10"?
I don't know what combination can be used for this, but rather something with Celebrationmk10. I want to see the world as a layer cake. Where biomes are arranged in layers depending on altitude. For example, on the surface there is an ordinary forest, below the cave as usual, and then, for example, a desert, then winter, closer to hell, infection, and holy lands after the start of hard mode, will appear on flying islands and so on.
At the same time, the underground and aboveground parts of the biomes must be combined.
I think it will be an interesting gamepla y.
or smth like it

for the worthy seed combined with the not the bees seed makes all enemies, and maybe animals, shoot thorns at the player much like a hornet. is that to much to ask

the Constant + not the bees could just be a world full of spider nests and bee hives and instead of darkness killing the player you hear hear a bunch of creepy bug noises when in darkness

As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Let's hear your thoughts!
The constant and not the bees i guess

Maybe drunk world and dont dig up flips the world. With hell being at the top and forest on the botom. And while digging up a random percent of all blocks are affected by gravity, crushing you and raining down lava from the top

Last edited:
As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

No traps + for the worthy = only traps.

Basically, everything is trapped. You get the life crystal boulders, trees can drop bombs, more general traps, pots drop bombs and maybe slimes could sometimes carry grenades and explode on death. Maybe some chests could also have a gas trap in them and boulders are always bouncy? I would also say that the dungeon has more traps throughout and maybe has a higher chance to spawn the flaming wheels or the spinning flails that rotate around one point. The same goes for the temple. Maybe there could also be painted land mines around the world disguised as the block under them. More geysers should spawn too along side falling block traps (making variants for silt and slush, but spawning more sand ones) and lava traps. Minecarts should also have more traps connected, like statues that spawn something shortly down the track for the player to crash into. And exploding minecraft tracks (basically just a wire connected to an explosive). Due to it also being for the worthy, I think dart traps should be upgraded to venom dart traps and occasional lizhard traps in the dungeon, painted the same color as said dungeon.

This seed will be the bane of youtubers who play mediumcore if implemented.

View attachment 415396

Don't dig up + drunk seed makes a sideways world (you would spawn on some sort of platform - maybe a cloud one)

View attachment 415396

You could make it so that when you combine For the Worthy, drunk and the skyblock seed, you can get boulder showers instead of meteor showers.

Celebration mk10 x No Traps:
Spawn looks like normal Celebration mk10 but when interacting with the NPCs, they explode killing any players near by. Perfect if you want your friends to think your on Celebration before they see what is really happening.

All other seeds including Zenith selected:
Randomizes the seed effects you get. Add the the random seed being generated and you have a truly random generated world.

Skyblock x Not The Bees x No Traps:
Makes harpies and demons sometimes carry the Queen Bee larva. If you kill the harpy without hitting the larva then you are safe.

Skyblock x No Traps:
Adds one explosive Preasure plate to the starting island that blows up the whole island. Be careful.

Drunk x Don't Dig Up:
Flips the world again. Underworld lush biome on the surface with water replaced by lava, Evil biomes underground.

The Constant x For the Worthy:
Lights out world from the original Don't Starve. It's always night. You might need to start with some torches or some other light source or else the night will consume players instantly.

Last edited:
also has a seed been said were its old gen console cuz there are some mods but it would be cool if leepus, ocram (I think) and the other things were done bc I miss them :( (leepus is a pain tho, so it makes sense that they got rid of it :sigh:)

No traps + For the worthy many more heart boulders spawn like normal life crystals
To add to your idea because you inspired me:

No Traps x For the Worthy.
Along with higher heart bolder spawn (Jt_The_Pro_13), sometimes bolders including heart bolders will turn around once if you try to jump over them or if they go the wrong way. Imagine a bouncy bolder turning around midair when they miss.

To add to your idea because you inspired me:

No Traps x For the Worthy.
Along with higher heart bolder spawn (Jt_The_Pro_13), sometimes bolders including heart bolders will turn around once if you try to jump over them or if they go the wrong way. Imagine a bouncy bolder turning around midair when they miss.
bro ur so good, heart boulders don't spawn naturally (or I haven't seen any ;() but they would be cool in caves.

GUYS this could've been said but FTW and drunk seed should be whenever ur hungry the corruption spreads x10...

Back
Top Bottom