Lets talk about the phone parts

It was made easier to get the fish info accessories with Journey's End. If you have one of the fish info accessories in your inventory, the next fish info accessory you get from the angler is guaranteed to be one of the two you don't have yet. Then if you have 2/3 of the accessories, the next time the Angler gives you a fish info accessory, it is guaranteed to be the one you don't have yet. It isn't too bad with the way that works now. It's just a matter of getting info accessories from the Angler as a reward with a lot of fishing.

Being able to sleep in beds to make time go by faster also helps for fishing purposes.

With the Metal Detector, it varies from playthrough to playthrough. Generally it will appear naturally for me at some point. I don't have concrete evidence for this next bit, but I find that it is easier to run into Lost Girl/Nymph if you are in the Underground Ice biome. I generally find her frequently around there. If I don't have the metal detector by hardmode, I feel the need to go out of my way for it by that point.

Back
Top Bottom