Letter Chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_T1G

Steampunker
Hello everyone, _T1G here. I love forum games a lot, so I thought "why not create my own?" This is the start of the letter-chain game.

Rules:
1) Play starts with one single letter.
2) Participants must try to add letters on the existing ones without creating a word.
3) When posting new letters [one at a time, please], post the existing chain (ex. 1st letter "u". 2nd letter "s". the player who posted "s" must also put "us" in their post.)
4) If and when a word is completed, the player that completed it must pick a new letter to start on.
5) Play continues in this manner.
6) If a word is completed, you must be able to find a definition for it on dictionary.reference.com. If not, you start a new word.

We good? Ok, I'll start.

The first letter is A.

R
Ar

So we aren't meant to make a word?
And can a word, if found in the middle of a chain eg. Etyewobjklmnarchingsb or at the end of a chain, be still counted?

String cut-off because this thread has literally gotten nowhere.
Rules update [9-23-16]:
1. The Letterchain works much differently now - it is now required that you spell out words, but in the same manner as before.
2. Point system! If a word is completed, that player gets a number of points based on the "value" of that word. Occasionally, I'll pop in with word bonuses!
3. If a player gets 500 points, they win!

Point values: https://jpst.it/NHrW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom