tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still, it's a long road until it can match the power of the standalone version. Hope gotest gets back to activity soon.

Is there any status update on when the next update is coming that will fix summon kills only giving 10% xp?

Found yet another loophole for Summoners, but it's vanilla

When using Hornets, Hornet projectiles inflict poison.
Poison damage negates the 10% restriction.
If the Hornets don't kill off the target in one hit (Or if the poison ticks even once), you get full EXP.

...Wait, my mistake - it's from the Thorium Meteor full set, where any attack from summons deal plasma explosions that give bonus Ranged Damage.

Last edited:
Hello evrybody!
So. i have a very serious problem. whel i reload leveled mod it crash
index.php

pls take a look. help me pls this mod is one of my favorite ones:nursecrying::nursecrying:
https://www.noelshack.com/2017-32-3-1502255502-croquis.png

Less would be understandable but only 10% makes it incredibly hard to keep up with my friends on our server, i have to kill 10X the amount they do and I get almost nothing from bosses. Its even worse the farther you get as everything starts only giving you 1xp even when its your level.

Also the mod developer stated before that this was to be fixed in the next update. I was looking for a possible timeframe on when that might happen.

Less would be understandable but only 10% makes it incredibly hard to keep up with my friends on our server, i have to kill 10X the amount they do and I get almost nothing from bosses. Its even worse the farther you get as everything starts only giving you 1xp even when its your level.

Also the mod developer stated before that this was to be fixed in the next update. I was looking for a possible timeframe on when that might happen.

Well i work with the dev and i cant really tell you when things will be fixed but they will

Does leveled increase boss difficulty for mods like Calamity and Elemental Unleash (and Joost)? I want to make sure because I don't want everything to be too easy if I'm level xx with 3k health or something stupid.

Does leveled increase boss difficulty for mods like Calamity and Elemental Unleash (and Joost)? I want to make sure because I don't want everything to be too easy if I'm level xx with 3k health or something stupid.

Leveled increases HP and Damage so yes its harder!

Sumenora. so you replied to my post so what seems to be the problem exactly and will there be a patch or update that will fix it ?

Well i cant really Say for sure but in theory Overhaul maybe overwriting something with Leveled so finding out exactly what that is wont be easy. so maybe there would be a fix but gotest is currently on hiatus for the moment.

In the future could you add support for calamity because atm Yharon is kinda undefeatable

What exactly do you mean by that? cause Calamity is supported but the calamity bosses HP might be VERY high due that its vanilla HP is high to begin with. Leveled uses Health multpliers after all.

For example Yharon has 1,150,000 HP and say the mutliplier is 5.0

1,150,000 x 5.0 = 5,750,000 HP

its damage is ALSO multiplied as well and if there very high it can do up to 1200+ damage and probably half your life bar.

Last edited:
Meaning Leveled would have to cut a lot of the Calamity bosses' HP. Also, the player's attacks can't hit beyond 100k...

What exactly do you mean by that? cause Calamity is supported but the calamity bosses HP might be VERY high due that its vanilla HP is high to begin with. Leveled uses Health multpliers after all.

its damage is ALSO multiplied as well and if there very high it can do up to 1200+ damage and probably half your life bar.
Well its not that bad because in calamity with leveled you can get about 1400 def and 15000 health, but even with that yharon does 1000 dmg which isnt that much but that really isnt the problem its how much health he has. I was wondering if there was a way gotest could make an exception for yharon and maybe Supreme Calamitas by lowering their health multiplier
[doublepost=1502989265,1502989105][/doublepost]

Or possibly he could just lower their defense because with the alpha ray that does max damage (99999) on crit it would still take about 30 mins to beat him

Back
Top Bottom