tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disable Leveled while you're making mods. When you compile a mod, it enables a developer mode, which shows these errors.
I cannot, for the life of me, find out what's causing this, so it'll be quite some time before I get rid of it.
how do i DISABLE developer mode? Do i just disable the mod i'm working on? That seems inefficient.

Hi, I have such a question. Why when my minions are killed by a mob they give me 10x less experience, it's very strange against the background of other classes summon look very weak. Is it possible to fix this?

Would this be the thread to mention the Unleveled mod? It seems like ever since the latest tModLoader update, there are draggable white boxes that appear on screen when Unleveled is loaded. I guess something changed in the UI code with tModLoader that's causing this issue?

I'm having the same problem as TheLoneGamer. Also, the KH Style Healthbar Small (leveled) seems to just not exist.

So in the new update, it gave me the option of natural HP regen and natural MP regen. How do I change them if I chose the wrong option?

No doubt. I hate this new update and am seriously considering uninstalling at this point. Which is a shame because I've considered this mod a must-have. Guess, it's time to take another long terraria break.

No doubt. I hate this new update and am seriously considering uninstalling at this point. Which is a shame because I've considered this mod a must-have. Guess, it's time to take another long terraria break.

What don't you like about it? Aside from the confusing MP and HP regen thing at the start, this update has done nothing but positives?

So, i want to play multiplayer with my friend and the Frozen Debuff just doesn't get out, not even the Critical Mode Box showed up, is it a bug ? (Sorry for the bad english.)

Same thing as DanSeniorXD and ryUMR. Everything works fine with the first person who signs in but everyone after stays frozen indefinitely. Tried running it with no other mods and with other mods. Also tried stand alone server and hosting straight from game. Then only I get to move and everyone who logs in stays frozen. Any help would be appreciated so much as this is the best mod we have found for leveling for classes and such.

EDIT: When another player logs in the, first player will freeze and the Critical Mode Box shows up on that screen. They can then click it off like normal and then the 4 second counter will commence and they will unfreeze while any other player remains frozen. I am trying to give you as much info as I can to help get this resolved.

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem as TheLoneGamer. Also, the KH Style Healthbar Small (leveled) seems to just not exist.
I noticed this last night on my laptop when I was playing but on my desktop it doesn't happen. I thought it was caused by something else. Interesting.

Same issue as the above 3. All players aside from the first to join are locked in place, the 'first world load' ui simply doesn't open for them and it makes multiplayer impossible.

Hey friend, I'm playing as a bard in Thorium and i had a question: how is the support to Thorium? The attributes INT and DEX itself raises the symphonyc damage (if yes, what is better to have more damage) or have an especific tree like aptitude?
Thanks for making this awesome leveled mod for us, is the "had to be in the game" mod for me.

Last edited:
This mod has a real potential, but there are two things that make it extremely annoying.
1: Summoners are screwed, you limited minion kills to 10% exp which turns playing summoner into a silly game of whack-a-mole, where you try to 'tag' the monsters attacked by minions to get exp.
2: hardmode events and bosses need some sort of varied level scaling. I got pirate event right after entering hadmode and even with pure fortitude character i got gunned down in few hits.

What mean this 4 parameters?
I don't understand, why damage and defense have 2 parametres.
t1.png
t2.png

Hi, I have such a question. Why when my minions are killed by a mob they give me 10x less experience, it's very strange against the background of other classes summon look very weak. Is it possible to fix this?

For some reason I hadn't noticed this. It makes sense, as minions will get a lot of "off-screen" kills while you're running through the world and such, but 10% seems way too low.

So I've been playing this mod using Thorium, Spirit, Class Based RPG (Wanderer) and Experience and Classes (level 102 currently using Hybrid II). Even though I'm running summoner armor with mostly offensive affixes on my accessories, I think the balance needs to be looked at a bit with respect to the damage being dealt by certain enemies. The most recent example is the damage of Mourning Wood and Pumpking. Namely, they pretty much kill me in one hit despite over 3000 hit points with any of their attacks. The other major example I can think of is Infernon (Spirit Mod) one-shotting me with his charge attack. The only real reason I bring this up is because this wasn't the case in vanilla, even with the squishiest setup imaginable. My level is 83, fortitude at 14, and defense at 396 (my stats against the Pumpkin Moon).

I'm liking this mod so far, and I'm willing to concede that this wouldn't be nearly as big a problem with a more defensive setup. I just wanted to note it in case something might have been overlooked or some such.

Back
Top Bottom