tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if it's because mods are impacting each other, but by inflicting Ichor onto Dungeon Guardian seems to make his defense drop to below zero, so I pretty much 10 shotted it.

Something I found out while playing with just this mod with friends: multiplayer huds on unleveled ui mod aren't properly aligned and we were not gaining exp in non-critical mode multiplayer worlds when mining ore

Hi Gotest,

Alchemical damage from the Tremor mod does not appear to be scaling with any of your mod's stats. The damage done was exactly equal to the base at level ~1-3. In multiplayer, this was causing a huge discrepancy in damage between players, and I assume at high levels would make Alchemist useless, since it can't scale UP either.

Helpful links:

Class page: https://tremormod.gamepedia.com/Alchemist_Class

Damage type example: "Damage 10 (Alchemical)"
https://tremormod.gamepedia.com/Basic_Flask

Hi Gotest,

Alchemical damage from the Tremor mod does not appear to be scaling with any of your mod's stats. The damage done was exactly equal to the base at level ~1-3. In multiplayer, this was causing a huge discrepancy in damage between players, and I assume at high levels would make Alchemist useless, since it can't scale UP either.

Helpful links:

Class page: https://tremormod.gamepedia.com/Alchemist_Class

Damage type example: "Damage 10 (Alchemical)"
https://tremormod.gamepedia.com/Basic_Flask

Leveled does not support Tremor or other damage types besides the ones in thorium.

Leveled does not support Tremor or other damage types besides the ones in thorium.
I see. If Gotest doesn't intend to add support, or is aware of the unsupported mods and hasn't gotten around to it yet, I recommend it should be noted in the OP to avoid future confusion, as the OP seemed to indicate to me that perhaps Gotest was unaware...:
Is there support for other mods?
Yes, to an extent. But if there are mods that have custom damage types, those won't be supported unless I can add support for them.

Mods that are not compatible:
  • None reported at the moment.

Then there's the other damage types

Drudic (Mod of Redemption - Can be Fortitude/Spirit)
Mystic (Enigma - Can be Fortitude/Intelligence)
Sentry (Expanded Sentries - Can be Fortitude/Dexterity)

Almost all of the big content mods seem to add at least one damage type. Seems like a key flaw to wanting to use this mod. Disappointing... :(

not really... most of that goes to gotest but yea were still working on things and i got a idea on where im gonna try and push the project.
Sounds like you're being humble; if you've made code changes, you at least deserve an honorable mention :p

Hey guys! This thread might look dead and thus the mod, but its not at all! Come by the discord (link on front page) and hit us up with your suggestions, vote for what features you want to see and talk with the boys!

"The use of racial, homophobic, or otherwise bigoted speech" is prohibited by the rules of this forum. Unfortunately, it seems that's not true of this mod's Discord server. I called out someone on some bigoted speech, and several devs of this mod came to their defense. It kind of ruined this mod for me. 0/10

Sorry guys, it seems the Zoo forgot to lock the cages of some of their animals. He got really mad after we showed him a sign saying "we don't really care about gender pronouns" and he's on a rampage! Hopefully, the authorities will be able to tranquilize him soon.

"The use of racial, homophobic, or otherwise bigoted speech" is prohibited by the rules of this forum. Unfortunately, it seems that's not true of this mod's Discord server. I called out someone on some bigoted speech, and several devs of this mod came to their defense. It kind of ruined this mod for me. 0/10
Please don’t bring outside drama here. You’re quoting some of this forum’s rules, but neglecting to add that you’re breaking one while doing so. If there’s some kerfuffle going on in a Discord server, that’s got nothing to do with these forums, so please keep and resolve those issues over there, don’t bring them here.

Please don’t bring outside drama here. You’re quoting some of this forum’s rules, but neglecting to add that you’re breaking one while doing so. If there’s some kerfuffle going on in a Discord server, that’s got nothing to do with these forums, so please keep and resolve those issues over there, don’t bring them here.
Thank you sir.

Back
Top Bottom