tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oy, I've been looking for a while and can't find how to open that Stat Flower. How's'about I get some help on opening that? I'll unpoison your water supply, extinguish and replant your crops, and remove all traces of any plagues that had been delivered unto your houses!

Dont need that payment , just GIMME MEMES *ehm* money.

WHATEVER

Its on bottom-mid of screen , there are 3 buttons , right is flower, middle abilities and left stats

Youre da best bruh ! NTerraria scrubbish rubbish when compared to leveled + other mods , sometimes even leveled itself :) My opinion tho.
BTW ths AP+ bonuses dont seem to work, maybe only me being dumb but wanna help.
I stated somewhere that the AP bonuses don't do anything, since I changed the way AP is gained.
The AP bonuses will be replaced with something else eventually.

BTW why do i keep getting chat spammed with "EXP: something with like 40 decimals" ?????????? Its REALLY annoing , when you kill like 100 enemies in few seconds ( EZ with battle + war + night of undead or something like that ) i dont know whats going on
Heres what i mean :
327ef1cf11362aa1a6c107cadc8f4f1b.png

Last edited:
BTW why do i keep getting chat spammed with "EXP: something with like 40 decimals" ?????????? Its REALLY annoing , when you kill like 100 enemies in few seconds ( EZ with battle + war + night of undead or something like that ) i dont know whats going on
Heres what i mean :
327ef1cf11362aa1a6c107cadc8f4f1b.png
Lol. Sorry, I thought I took that out before uploading.
Just updated with the hotfix.

I dont know how....but i have this 31/9 exp
image.png
Under "Next" is the amount of Remaining EXP to gain to level up. If it reaches 0, you level up.
So, if you gain 9 EXP from now, you'll level up.

"EXP" is your overall total EXP, and never goes down. Even on level up.
It's not set up like "EXP:0/50"

If you want an EXP bar, download the Unleveled mod.
I'm currently trying to make one without Unleveled at the moment.

Under "Next" is the amount of Remaining EXP to gain to level up. If it reaches 0, you level up.
So, if you gain 9 EXP from now, you'll level up.

"EXP" is your overall total EXP, and never goes down. Even on level up.
It's not set up like "EXP:0/50"

If you want an EXP bar, download the Unleveled mod.
I'm currently trying to make one without Unleveled at the moment.
Oh, sorry for fake report.

BTW gotest how did you get into terraria mods ?
After I played N Terraria when it was brand new, and wanted to make my own RPG mod.
Leveled was something I did for myself back in 2012, but decided to release it before 1.2 hit.
I had about 4-5 years of Game Maker usage, so I had a little bit of an idea how programming worked. But my god, C# was a whole new world for me.

Last edited:
I've noticed that using magic yields only 10% of experience on enemy kill, similar to summons.
Is this intentional, or is there a plan to change this?

Back
Top Bottom