tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but how do i change the UI/Interface from unleveled mod, also is there a way you can make unleveled mod work even if you dont have leveled mod?
Certain UIs can be dragged depending on what mode you got on (Kingdom Hearts player health/mana UI can), meanwhile the enemy one can be dragged anywhere as long as you used /unleveled in chat

Yes, since that mod exists for the purpose of having the UI without the rpg elements.

but how do i change the UI/Interface from unleveled mod, also is there a way you can make unleveled mod work even if you dont have leveled mod?
Lol. It tells you how when you close the options menu the first time. It also says how in the mod info.
Type /unleveled

In the screenshot you can see the level and stats of the slime when your mouse is over it, how you enable that? In my game it doesn't show even with uneveled

Recently, none of my town NPCs are spawning or respawning. Along with that, I've completed all the requirements for being able to summon a goblin army with the battle standard, but it isn't working either. This was all working previously in my playthrough (seeing as I had NPCs at one point) but after what I think is the time I passed 1k hp, stuff stopped working

This could be due to another mod, but I doubt it.

Control the double postings, and I figured that would be the case on the morphing part (Doesn't remember health from previous morph).

For plantera hooks, what level are you at compared to it?

Control the double postings, and I figured that would be the case on the morphing part (Doesn't remember health from previous morph).

For plantera hooks, what level are you at compared to it?
Am 66
[doublepost=1498236149,1498235913][/doublepost]
I use sandstorm armour and this :D
05d2e48b993bd8b6268ea21fe35ec474.png

ok its no longer TAP cuz i did a few levels but i dont stand a chance as she releases them

Tell me if you need to more know and what you need to know​

Last edited:
And it seems that multi-form enemies heal on transform (lizhards , vampires (modded) etc )
It might be just a Visual bug. I think most transforming enemies have multiple health bars in the special UI. Maybe their first form has the first health bar, then the seconds form has it's own health bar.

It might be just a Visual bug. I think most transforming enemies have multiple health bars in the special UI. Maybe their first form has the first health bar, then the seconds form has it's own health bar.
No , every time they change form they fully heal
[doublepost=1498292780,1498292361][/doublepost]@gotest What about AP+6 ???

Well duh, it won't be fully implemented like summoning. And if you're doing Calamity, then melee gets the best bonuses out of the mod.

Is there a thread for the standalone version with more info so I can get a better idea of what this will be like?
Hey man hi :D Please can you adjust enemy stats ? they are too much hard in hardmode :D make them less strong :D or give them less HP :p Pleasee ! :D

Hey man hi :D Please can you adjust enemy stats ? they are too much hard in hardmode :D make them less strong :D or give them less HP :p Pleasee ! :D
Why are you quoting my post? Lemme just fix that for you cuz Im definitely a developer of this mod.

Last edited:
Well duh, it won't be fully implemented like summoning. And if you're doing Calamity, then melee gets the best bonuses out of the mod.
HEh . cant say am doing calamity buuut...........
"AlchemistNPC",
"AutoTrash",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"EchoesoftheAncients",
"EnemyModifiers",
"Expeditions",
"ExpeditionsContent",
"Leveled",
"Fargowiltas",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"imkSushisMod",
"ItemChecklist",
"JoostMod",
"LootBags",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreAccessories",
"RecipeBrowser",
"ReducedGrinding",
"ReforgeArmor",
"ShorterRespawn",
"SummonersAssociation",
"KnightmareLegacy",
"MaxStackPlus",
"Unleveled",
"Infinity",
"Tremor",
"Trelamium",
"ElementsAwoken",
"MaxStack",
"SacredTools",
"WingSlot",
"WingSlotUp",
"Minemod",
"ShaderLib",
"PartFox",
"DartExpansion",
"LongbowsFTW",
"SpiritMod",
"Piskoloji",
"ZM",
"Bluemagic",
"CrystiliumMod",
"Terraria2"

-copied from the enabled.json :D
[doublepost=1498324271,1498324226][/doublepost]
If youre not beginner you can do it .......

And it seems that multi-form enemies heal on transform (lizhards , vampires (modded) etc )
There doesn't seem to be anything I can do about this without breaking mod support.
The Transform method sets the HP back to what it was if MaxHP is the same as it was before the Transform. And since my mod changes MaxHP after the transform method, not in the middle of it, it sets it back to default before the next level calculation, causing it to have max life.
There's only one way I can see to fix it, and it breaks mod support.

There doesn't seem to be anything I can do about this without breaking mod support.
The Transform method sets the HP back to what it was if MaxHP is the same as it was before the Transform. And since my mod changes MaxHP after the transform method, not in the middle of it, it sets it back to default before the next level calculation, causing it to have max life.
There's only one way I can see to fix it, and it breaks mod support.
kk :/ and planteras hooks TOO OP

Back
Top Bottom