tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, yeah tried everything, even the default option, only when i deactivate the unleveled mod my hearts come back, here are the mods that i use:
Try disabling "CompactUI."
I took a look at it and it seems to use the same interface layer as unleveled, so they might be conflicting.

So, @gotest , I think you need to check code on the sidebar for the Skill tab: they aren't working. A shame, because I got Spell Power IV (Been doing a lot of work to get my old mage back to Leveled shape on tMod) and I can't access it because it's on the lower lines and the skill tab doesn't roll.
Did you try using your mouse roller?

It's official, @gotest , you'll need to regulate the post-Moon Lord bosses for each mod, in particular Thorium's Ragnarok. I trounced the thing in Normal Mode in LESS THAN TEN SECONDS, and this should not be possible even with Thorium and Bluemagic's best gear. The Ragnarok is an endgame boss meant to be fought at the same point as the Moon Lord.

I'm still up for the idea of an OverLeveled Mod for this case.

Last edited:
Quite enjoyable modification! This mod makes the Terraria even more harder and long. Like, this mod adds a RPG atmosphere to game and that is absolutely enormous.

It's official, @gotest , you'll need to regulate the post-Moon Lord bosses for each mod, in particular Thorium's Ragnarok. I trounced the thing in Normal Mode in LESS THAN TEN SECONDS, and this should not be possible even with Thorium and Bluemagic's best gear. The Ragnarok is an endgame boss meant to be fought at the same point as the Moon Lord.

I'm still up for the idea of an OverLeveled Mod for this case.
Give me a break, I haven't even TESTED anything yet.
Unlike last time, I'm working on this alone now. I don't really have all the time in the world to test every little thing.

It sounds like my fixed level for it wasn't set, so I gotta fix it. That, or it has dynamic stats, resulting in the original stats.
Sounds like both were the problem. Ragnarok has dynamic defense, and the name that I used was the wrong one resulting in a low default level.

I have never played any mods for Terraria except for N Terraria and Leveled. So, I have no idea how any modded boss fights are supposed to be.

I dont know if this is a stupid question but how do i reset my stats?
It says in the original post how to reset stats.
You buy an item from the dryad.

Last edited:
Relax, no one expects you to hit it right the first time. I just reported my insights on boss fighting.

I'd kick in that the Aquatic Depths as it first is would be around Lv. 25~30. Hardmode would crank it up to Lv. 55, with post-Plantera (Meaning Abyssion is around) would be Lv. 65~70.

About the Thorium bosses, let me guide you a bit (After all, I've been playing this mod for quite some time):
The Giant Thunder Bird is supposed to be fought even before Eye of Ctulhu, making him Lv. 10 at most. Queen Jellyfish can be beaten after Eater of Worlds/Brain of Ctulhu. Granite Energy Storm and the Buried Champion are post-Dungeon, so they're around Lv. 40. Star Scouter is right after those, meaning it's supposed to be the last boss before the Wall of Flesh at Lv. 45. Borean Strider is a Hardmode Snow Biome boss, so its level should be just slightly higher than the Snow Biome is at Hardmode. Coznix is post-Mechanical Bosses (Despite its summoning item material being gotten just as Hardmode starts). The Lich is Fishron-level despite you being able to fight it early (Just like Fishron if you think about it). Abyssion, like I said, is post-Plantera, so around Lv. 70. Ragnarok is an easy Lv. 100, though, if not Lv. 125 if you someday decide to go over Lv. 100.

For Bluemagic's Elemental Unleash Mod:
The Phantom: Post-Plantera Dungeon boss, nearing Lv. 80.
The Abomination: Fishron-level at first, easy Lv. 100 post-Moon Lord.
Spirit of Purity and Spirit of Chaos: Do not even try to calculate a level, Bluey designed it to overkill you no matter how powerful or geared you are unless you know Touhou.

Relax, no one expects you to hit it right the first time. I just reported my insights on boss fighting.

I'd kick in that the Aquatic Depths as it first is would be around Lv. 25~30. Hardmode would crank it up to Lv. 55, with post-Plantera (Meaning Abyssion is around) would be Lv. 65~70.

About the Thorium bosses, let me guide you a bit (After all, I've been playing this mod for quite some time):
The Giant Thunder Bird is supposed to be fought even before Eye of Ctulhu, making him Lv. 10 at most. Queen Jellyfish can be beaten after Eater of Worlds/Brain of Ctulhu. Granite Energy Storm and the Buried Champion are post-Dungeon, so they're around Lv. 40. Star Scouter is right after those, meaning it's supposed to be the last boss before the Wall of Flesh at Lv. 45. Borean Strider is a Hardmode Snow Biome boss, so its level should be just slightly higher than the Snow Biome is at Hardmode. Coznix is post-Mechanical Bosses (Despite its summoning item material being gotten just as Hardmode starts). The Lich is Fishron-level despite you being able to fight it early (Just like Fishron if you think about it). Abyssion, like I said, is post-Plantera, so around Lv. 70. Ragnarok is an easy Lv. 100, though, if not Lv. 125 if you someday decide to go over Lv. 100.
I used the Thorium Wiki to tell me the boss progression.
Code:
The Grand Thunder Bird = Lv. 14
The Queen Jellyfish = Lv. 28
Granite Energy Storm and The Buried Champion = Lv. 39
The Star Scouter = Lv. 44
Borean Strider = Lv. 54
Coznix, the Fallen Beholder = Lv. 58
The Lich = Lv. 66
Abyssion, The Forgotten One = Lv. 75
Dying Reality, the Ragnarok = Lv. 103
As for biomes, I haven't gotten around to that yet. I have no idea where the depths are, but once I get around to it, I'll add in support.

I'll just say this now. Going "OverLeveled" would nearly be impossible to balance.
This is due to the possibilities of mods that can be loaded and in different combinations. It just wouldn't work.
At most, I could probably do Level 110. But that's just awkward to me.

I also just made a Discord server https://discord.gg/hfSxeQ.

Last edited:
Nice to know I wasn't off the mark with the GES/Buried Champion and the Star Scouter.

Finally, I was wondering if you had a server for Leveled.

As for the mods, I'll check the ones I'm playing (Mainly Elemental Unleash, Thorium, Crystilium and SacredTools) in order to try and help you. As for the OverLeveled idea, it isn't so bad. Especially considering that some mods, like SacredTools, has an entire section of bosses and Biomes after the Moon Lord.

I'm encountering a bug with unleveled tMod v0.4.1.1 -- after using the Rod of Discord and taking damage from it, the health bar freezes and stays at that value even as your health actually regenerates. You can mouse over the health bar and it shows what the health actually is but the bar is still stuck until you take damage and it resumes working normally.

Needs quite the ironing out when it comes to mod enemies, but in terms of Vanilla, yeah, it is basically what the standalone Leveled was, which means PERFECT.

Also, @gotest , you should post the Discord link on the original standalone thread.

When you are playing in a server it seems that you only 10% of the exp from mobs if your summons kill them. Even if you have hit it once, you have to have the final hit to get the full exp. Also, I have a level 13 character but the all the mobs are a static level 19. Playing in a server I'm hosting so the game doesn't auto freeze when I tab out.

When you are playing in a server it seems that you only 10% of the exp from mobs if your summons kill them. Even if you have hit it once, you have to have the final hit to get the full exp. Also, I have a level 13 character but the all the mobs are a static level 19. Playing in a server I'm hosting so the game doesn't auto freeze when I tab out.
I just became aware of this yesterday, and the next update will fix it.

Is there any chance for the ability to move the bottom tabs? The status tab and the ability tab are right on top of the HERO's mod tab and click either has a chance to bring that one up and it's difficulty to bring up the HERO's tab.

Is there any chance for the ability to move the bottom tabs? The status tab and the ability tab are right on top of the HERO's mod tab and click either has a chance to bring that one up and it's difficulty to bring up the HERO's tab.
I just released version 0.5.1 that allows this.
There's a setting file in your ModLoader folder called, "LeveledSettings.json". (Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader) You should be able to modify it in Notepad.
The value for UIPosition is by screen width percent. It defaults to 50(%).

You must run the new version of Leveled first. Get in game, then save and exit and the file should be there.

I just released version 0.5.1 that allows this.
There's a setting file in your ModLoader folder called, "LeveledSettings.json". (Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader) You should be able to modify it in Notepad.
The value for UIPosition is by screen width percent. It defaults to 50(%).

You must run the new version of Leveled first. Get in game, then save and exit and the file should be there.
Bro,reply me please

Bro,reply me please
I have no idea what you're trying to ask.
... Support other RPG mods...?
Leveling mods should NOT be mixed as they interfere with each other, causing problems. It's not possible to add support.
I don't see why people are doing this.

Back
Top Bottom