tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no idea what you're trying to ask.

... Support other RPG mods...?
Leveling mods should NOT be mixed as they interfere with each other, causing problems. It's not possible to add support.
I don't see why people are doing this.
Me need to change my lvl on new person(i have 1 lvl,but me need 50)How i can do this faster?

I'd like to report a bug I was having. Some weapons seemed to scale from stats while others stayed the same. In the end I would have two weapons, one of which you get later in the game, one with 18 base but 1000 damage, then when you hit something it would deal 4-5k while another item would be 60 base, 240 damage, and hit for 240.

Bro,me need faster,in the moment...maybe i can change on cheat engine?

Can't!
You got to put the effort in, my friend!
Although I will say this...
Level up while using an weapon with a projectile (Boomerangs, Ice Blades or any of the other classes), and get an flying Mount.
It will make the Evil biomes perfect for grinding

Here's an odd bug: The Eater of Worlds' Vile Spit is level 51. This means it does about ~500 damage on hit... probably unintentional, as I only have 661 max HP. If I get hit by anything, the Vile Spit is a oneshot.
It's weird though, it's listed the Vile Spit's Attack as around ~120. Does relative level scale damage taken and stuff?

So how does this mod affect overall balance of the game? Easier? Harder?

I started leveling up and noticed my HP in the 5000's, armor close to 600, and being unable to damage Yharon from Calamity because my super high stats triggered his invincibility..

Also, a hornet killed me in two contact hits. :)

Sorry for my bad English.
I like this mod but it's not balanced. You can play with it only if up FORTITUDE. In other cases, if up other classes the game becomes impossible. Very few defense and health, but the damage is not much more.

Also I would like the active skills to be more interesting and diverse and experience was also balanced.

Real bug this time. The lunatic cultist has a move called Prophecy's end or something along those lines. I'm level 79, My fortitude is level 19, I have 1104 def and 7725 Health. It always seems to do nearly 20K damage and I'm not sure how to avoid it, though I'm 90% sure it's based on his health. Everything but that does 1 damage to me. I actually cannot progress, unless I'm meant to be a higher level so that doesn't do that much to me, which is misleading since every attack other than DoT does 1 damage to me.

Edit: I mean EVERY ATTACK does 1 damage to me. The Golem stood on me and I still only took 1 damage. I ran face first into the Lunatic cultist and still only took 1 damage. So I'm not sure what's up here.

Last edited:
upload_2017-7-28_15-26-58.png
upload_2017-7-28_15-27-18.png

So I equip that heart thing from Compression mod and get that error.
But I don't think this error should be priority because it still broke in ways after I disabled Unleveled.
It seems to be mod incompatibility between More Accessories and Compression but you should still look whatever that healthmanabars thing eventually.

Last edited:
For Unleveled, could I suggest another health bar? I really want to be able to use an Ori and the Blind Forest health bar, so I'd love it if this mod added it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom