tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, I think I found a bug. Whenever I'm grappled onto an object, I do much less damage (typically around 1 damage). This has happened with the Slime Hook and Dual Hook so far, and the only mods I'm using are Leveled and Unleveled. Also, while grappled and holding a weapon, the Stat Flower page displays funky numbers for attack.
I've noticed this as well and it has really made grapple hooks used less in the playthrough I've been doing to the point where we never even used them.

I've noticed this as well and it has really made grapple hooks used less in the playthrough I've been doing to the point where we never even used them.
This should be fixed now.

I highly suggest going in the discord as I'm very active there. That is, if you don't want to wait for my responses. I rarely come here anymore. Mostly only to update the main post.

I got this error when I tried to load it with tmodloader v0.10.1. I do not use any other mods and honestly, I just wanted the UI from this.
I tried googling for a solution, but didn't find anything. :\ I hope this is fixed soon or someone can tell me what I may have done wrong. Could be corrupt files too or something since I have 70KB/s download speed.

Method not found: 'ReLogic.Graphics.DynamicSpriteFont Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetFont(System.String)'.
at Leveled.LeveledMain.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

If it matters, my specs are:
CPU: i5-6500 Skylake
RAM 2x4GB Kingston 2133MHz
Video Card: R7 370 Sapphire Nitro 4GB

I got this error when I tried to load it with tmodloader v0.10.1. I do not use any other mods and honestly, I just wanted the UI from this.
I tried googling for a solution, but didn't find anything. :\ I hope this is fixed soon or someone can tell me what I may have done wrong. Could be corrupt files too or something since I have 70KB/s download speed.

Method not found: 'ReLogic.Graphics.DynamicSpriteFont Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetFont(System.String)'.
at Leveled.LeveledMain.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

If it matters, my specs are:
CPU: i5-6500 Skylake
RAM 2x4GB Kingston 2133MHz
Video Card: R7 370 Sapphire Nitro 4GB
i hav absolutely no idea y this could've happened, but try Unleveled. It is a mod made in combination with this 1 that adds many UI options with connections to Leveled. these include LoZ hearts, Metroid bars, KH2 bars, and several more

i hav absolutely no idea y this could've happened, but try Unleveled. It is a mod made in combination with this 1 that adds many UI options with connections to Leveled. these include LoZ hearts, Metroid bars, KH2 bars, and several more

Thanks, but will unleveled work with tmodloader? I thought only archives with the extension ".tmod" would work?

Thanks, but will unleveled work with tmodloader? I thought only archives with the extension ".tmod" would work?
there is a version of Unleveled specifically built for tmodloader. Go to Mod Browser and start typing "Unleveled" when the mods initially load. Unleveled should end up at the top of the list

i think your latest update just messed up Unleveled's UI, now the entities life bar no longer appears no matter what i do.
i have to disable Leveled for it to appear again, could this be a bug you could fix ? or if im doing something wrong im open to suggestions.

i think your latest update just messed up Unleveled's UI, now the entities life bar no longer appears no matter what i do.
i have to disable Leveled for it to appear again, could this be a bug you could fix ? or if im doing something wrong im open to suggestions.

If you´re referring to the Vanilla health bars then you should go to the Special abilities tab and make sure you've unlocked an ability called "Scan". This must be unlocked in order to see the normal health bars again.

If you´re referring to the Vanilla health bars then you should go to the Special abilities tab and make sure you've unlocked an ability called "Scan". This must be unlocked in order to see the normal health bars again.
scan must also be enabled for Unleveled health bars to show

just a quick note: you can still see an entity's hp by mousing over. there is technically no need to use the health bar or even scan in general, but both r still very useful
Scan is best when used with mods that add enemies threatening enough that you can't afford to rely on mousing over to view health. Calamity is a good example.

is it normal that i dont get xp for mining ores? i created a world using large world enabler tmod, and teracustom, it reds tmods and generates world, i made a very large wolrd, but i was receiving xp for mining ores, now, i went back to a normal large world, and im no longer getting xp from ores....

hope this is clear..... :3

Hi guys , great work uve done here :)

Got a question about his mode is it possible to run it on my nitrado server me and my freinds would love to plays this mode . somone know how to install it ?

Leveled is causing strange errors with NPCs for me. I'm the only one who's getting them, but i've also confirmed that no other mods are causing them. I tried re-installing the mod and it did not work on fixing it.
464iEKO.png

Leveled is causing strange errors with NPCs for me. I'm the only one who's getting them, but i've also confirmed that no other mods are causing them. I tried re-installing the mod and it did not work on fixing it.
464iEKO.png
Disable Leveled while you're making mods. When you compile a mod, it enables a developer mode, which shows these errors.
I cannot, for the life of me, find out what's causing this, so it'll be quite some time before I get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom