tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know Calamity has some issues with this mod, but is there any work still being done to make it more compatible? I noticed that Revengeance mode's 100% defense isn't being put into effect. It's still the 75% that comes with expert mode. I haven't found damage to be too much of an issue with how I'm playing so far, but missing out on that 25% defense is the difference between getting hit a 200 from a Man Eater and only 150. Or reducing one monsters hits to minimum damage.

All modded ores don't give XP, though it's not too big of an issue. I think the Desert Fossil gives too much XP. Its 11xp/block fits with the pickaxe required, but they come in such large patches it's really easy to farm xp from them around level 20(25?) to 35-40.

Do lower tier healing potions still have lower cooldowns? lesser and regular still have 60s timers.

NPC's don't start at full health. Well, they have full regular HP but they don't re-heal to the added HP from your mod, so they appear to have 1/3 ish HP right when they spawn. Doesn't seem to happen with the traveling merchant. Happens more/only to modded NPC's (any mod) and happens upon relaunching the game/map. EX: http://prntscr.com/hvn8vg

The bonuses in their respective tab all look the same. It would be nice to have them different colors/icons based on what they boost, similar to how some abilities have different colors.

E: I just got into hard mode and noticed that the 3 ores from demon altars don't give xp. Why is that? Do hard mode enemies just give so much xp you felt the ores didn't need to give xp? E2: Also applies to chlorophyte.

Last edited:
So I just discovered a bug. I created a NEW character in a NEW world after reaching a character to level 93 in a previous world. This NEW world with the NEW character and the only character that has entered it, has a forest biome level of 40. I'm not too sure why and I absolutely LOVE this mod.

I would love to see a fix to it, but for now I have to disable this.
[doublepost=1515147983,1515147941][/doublepost]
I know Calamity has some issues with this mod, but is there any work still being done to make it more compatible? I noticed that Revengeance mode's 100% defense isn't being put into effect. It's still the 75% that comes with expert mode. I haven't found damage to be too much of an issue with how I'm playing so far, but missing out on that 25% defense is the difference between getting hit a 200 from a Man Eater and only 150. Or reducing one monsters hits to minimum damage.

All modded ores don't give XP, though it's not too big of an issue. I think the Desert Fossil gives too much XP. Its 11xp/block fits with the pickaxe required, but they come in such large patches it's really easy to farm xp from them around level 20(25?) to 35-40.

Do lower tier healing potions still have lower cooldowns? lesser and regular still have 60s timers.

NPC's don't start at full health. Well, they have full regular HP but they don't re-heal to the added HP from your mod, so they appear to have 1/3 ish HP right when they spawn. Doesn't seem to happen with the traveling merchant. Happens more/only to modded NPC's (any mod) and happens upon relaunching the game/map. EX: http://prntscr.com/hvn8vg

The bonuses in their respective tab all look the same. It would be nice to have them different colors/icons based on what they boost, similar to how some abilities have different colors.

E: I just got into hard mode and noticed that the 3 ores from demon altars don't give xp. Why is that? Do hard mode enemies just give so much xp you felt the ores didn't need to give xp? E2: Also applies to chlorophyte.
I think it says it in the browser version of the mod. It doesn't apply to the newly generated stuff. Not exactly sure what it said, but something like that.

So I just discovered a bug. I created a NEW character in a NEW world after reaching a character to level 93 in a previous world. This NEW world with the NEW character and the only character that has entered it, has a forest biome level of 40. I'm not too sure why and I absolutely LOVE this mod.

I would love to see a fix to it, but for now I have to disable this.
[doublepost=1515147983,1515147941][/doublepost]
I think it says it in the browser version of the mod. It doesn't apply to the newly generated stuff. Not exactly sure what it said, but something like that.
That would only happen if Hard Mode is enabled. Double check that you didn't generate a world with Hard Mode enabled.

General mod support is sketchy to say the least. Unusual damage seen in things from other mods may or may not be out of my control. Depends on how the code is ran that deals damage.

Ores generated after the initial world creation will not grant EXP. This is due to me not knowing how to get in to the gen code used to make those ores (Smash altar, Chloro, etc).

People, please, I highly suggest you try to use the discord if you have issues. We have people who can help besides me. I RARELY come here, unless I update some info.

Mods that are not compatible:
  • Terraria Overhaul: changes way too much of the game.
It's been compatible since overhaul's 1.1.2, and that's around 5 months old now, or even older.
There's only some issue with a white box appearing on players' screens, but that's 100% your fault. :confused:

It's been compatible since overhaul's 1.1.2, and that's around 5 months old now, or even older.
There's only some issue with a white box appearing on players' screens, but that's 100% your fault. :confused:
I haven't really updated any info on here in a while. I mostly do everything on discord.
But, as far as I've heard these last few months, compatibility has increase greatly between the two mods since I last updated here, so I'll be removing that incompatibility.

The white boxes, is when Unleveled is used and shows the clickable area for dragging those interfaces. Once the interface is locked, they go away.
I'll be adding labels to these white boxes explaining what they are, and how to get rid of them, to reduce confusion.

But please, no more hostilities. It's uncalled for.

The first boss in Thorium appears to have 15000 hp instead of 2200 in expert, is that normal? This kinda makes the early bosses incredibly difficult to fight now.

Having an issue trying to run this on a dedicated multiplayer server. When I load Tmod in both the client system I'm connecting from and the server everything is fine. I load both the Leveled.tmod and Unleveled.tmod into both systems in the "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods" and load both the server and client no problem. Check the client and it shows both mods as active.

The problem starts when I try to connect to the server it will do one of two things it will either A) sit on syncing mods forever. Or B) Once the loader gets to "Recipes" it will crash Terraria and cause me to need to reload *On the client side*. Server still is running fine.

Any ideas of why this is happening? Tried to redownload/extract/install things over again and same stuff. I'm trying a super clean install right now see if it changes.

Update: After clean install same issues. Terraria Version: 1.3.5.2 Tmod Version: 0.10.1.1 Unleveled Version: 1.3.1 Leveled Version: 0.9.4.7 Only crashes with Leveled installed and after it crashes it disables the mod.

UPDATE FIXED: Turns out you have to Enable the mods on the server side as well by doing the M menu button and enabling them in the CMD prompt server launcher.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
why I can't naturally regenerate my MP after using this mod.
It's because the pink box when first time login to the map that shows up?
How I call out that again?

I have an issue, first enemies spawn rate is GREATLY decreased and i rarely see them, and when i gain EXP the game crashes and throws me to the desktop without any error message

Me and a couple of friends have an issue where they keep crashing and the game hangs most likely on network updates when there are a lot of mobs but doesn't give any errors or crash log. I personally don't have this issue as i'm hosting the server.
All of these mods are enabled.

mods.png
specs.png

Hi,
This mod makes enemy's health bars invisible to me, even when I'm dealing damage to them. I kept enabling and disabling mods to check, they became visible again when I had this mod disabled, which is a shame since it looks so much fun. Does anyone have a solution for this ? it really is making the game that much more frustrating to me.

Here's my enabled mod list in case this was a known bug and I'm just too dense to find the solution on my own.

Attachments

• currentmods.png
    currentmods.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 238
Hi,
This mod makes enemy's health bars invisible to me, even when I'm dealing damage to them. I kept enabling and disabling mods to check, they became visible again when I had this mod disabled, which is a shame since it looks so much fun. Does anyone have a solution for this ? it really is making the game that much more frustrating to me.

Here's my enabled mod list in case this was a known bug and I'm just too dense to find the solution on my own.
I am absolutely sure you do not have Discord.
ippns7

For some reason the image is not showing for me, so just in case, it's here

the first post says you need scan

Back
Top Bottom