tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello i find this mod very useful but i have a little question about it, this mod is compatible whit Calamity mod?
if you get on the discord you will see every1 is pretty edgy about someone asking if a known incompatible mod is compatible

(in other words no, in fact, this is probably the least compatible)

Umm...but I have both and it works fine(except for my PC running out of memory because of the other mods)
[doublepost=1528548975,1528548919][/doublepost]What would there be that collides together(or at least is supposed to collide)?

Umm...but I have both and it works fine(except for my PC running out of memory because of the other mods)
[doublepost=1528548975,1528548919][/doublepost]What would there be that collides together(or at least is supposed to collide)?
idk, never checked.

another suggestion: don't use Terraria Overhaul with Leveled. Its almost as if the author of Overhaul specifically coded it to be incompatible

and there is evidence that the author peeked into Leveled's code without being granted access

another suggestion: don't use Terraria Overhaul with Leveled. Its almost as if the author of Overhaul specifically coded it to be incompatible
Jesus, it's all perfectly compatible, what is your problem?
and there is evidence that the author peeked into Leveled's code without being granted access
Yes, i did, to figure out how leveled was doing it's stat scaling and some other things, so that i could re-implement hook calls that leveled needs inside overhaul. Quite awful code by the way.
So? What's your problem?
[doublepost=1528835211,1528835164][/doublepost]
It's not like that's hard though, mods can be unpacked with a button click using the mod loader.
Exactly, and even if code is hidden - it's nothing but an idiot check.

I'm using unleveled, and whenever I try to open the config UI it gives me this crash report:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 238
Jesus, it's all perfectly compatible, what is your problem?

Yes, i did, to figure out how leveled was doing it's stat scaling and some other things, so that i could re-implement hook calls that leveled needs inside overhaul. Quite awful code by the way.
So? What's your problem?
[doublepost=1528835211,1528835164][/doublepost]
Exactly, and even if code is hidden - it's nothing but an idiot check.
so the following was in an effort for compatibility?
dddf.png

dsdsd.png

dsdsd (1).png

And here's proof of lies:
well well well.png
How in the world can you call cussing out a mod AND the Terraria DEVS compatibility!?

I will not take kindly to this and I will defend them both if I have to!

I'm using unleveled, and whenever I try to open the config UI it gives me this crash report:
Relogic dev Yoraiz0r worked with Mirsario quite a bit with Overhaul, and is very aware of how awful a lot of vanilla's code is, like most programmers would, no need to defend them, because they simply don't care.

Reactions: 000
With all due respect, I don't think you properly read his response.

He never claimed to have not extracted it so I'm not sure what 'proof of lies:' is supposed to mean, and those screenshots don't go against his claim that he attempted to fix the mod or add compatibility - insulting the mod (offsite, so I'm not sure why you decided to bring that here) and adding compatibility are not mutually exclusive.

How in the world can you call cussing out a mod AND the Terraria DEVS compatibility!?

The mods do work just fine together though.

I will not take kindly to this and I will defend them both if I have to!

Well, luckily you don't have to. Mirsario can be a bit of a :red: when he talks about other mods, and maybe his criticism is overly blunt, but nothing you shown suggest he intentionally coded Overhaul to :red: over Levelled.

And decompiling is not illegal. Stealing source code is, looking at it is absolutely not in any way illegal. Not to mention you're talking about a free mod another modder is looking at to most likely work out compatibility issues.

EDIT: Also, you really gonna be talking about compatibility in defence of Levelled? A mod that literally won't work with any major mods because of the way it changes enemies?

Last edited:
Mirsario can be a bit of a :red: when he talks about other mods
so the following was in an effort for compatibility?
index.php

index.php

index.php

And here's proof of lies:
index.php

Want to take a quick minute to give a reminder that any drama that originates from Discord needs to stay in Discord and not come to this site. If you have disputes with other people from Discord, it should be resolved there, and not brought up here. Websites outside of TCF are out of our jurisdiction and we cannot do anything about what happens outside of TCF.

If an issue occurs on this website, if its someone breaking the rules by stealing mod content or being rude for example. That is when it's best to report the issue for the Staff to look into. Report and Move on without getting further involved. It is not acceptable to call out people even if they are breaking the rules. The best thing to do is report the behavior, and we will handle it from there. You can also start a PM (Private Message) with any Forum Staff member and share further details such as screenshots and other evidence that way.

With that said for everyone here. Please remember to be respectful when posting here. Public callouts do not help the situation.

Hello, it seems that i have a really annoying bug...

When i use leveled the first time, everything goes well. But when i create a new char/world and use it, it crashes with an "cannot call "Start" without "End" has been called" type of error.

When i use leveled the first time, everything goes well. But when i create a new char/world and use it, it crashes with an "cannot call "Start" without "End" has been called" type of error.
I have this issue, but not just with Leveled. try restarting Terraria and do not mess with the mods. any time you mess with mods or save and quit, you are much more likely to have this error, but restarting Terraria almost completely blocks it

if you open the mods tab, mod sources tab, or the mod browser you are much more likely to get the error
Makes completely zero sense, you should really stop imagining issues everywhere.

Enable "Always log exceptions" in tmodloader settings, crash the game by doing what you were doing, then post logs here. The error you mentioned doesn't mean anything, since it's not the original exception, it's only the aftermath.

Makes completely zero sense, you should really stop imagining issues everywhere.
so just because u haven't had this error, no1 else has? I have had this error many times and I actually did some testing and found that the mods tabs are causing the error, so at least look into a comment before shutting it down

Health bars of enemies and NPCs are vanished for me once this mod is active(deactivating it returns back hp bars)
This is mods i use:

"AutoTrash",
"BlockarozArmor",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"ItemChecklist",
"JoostMod",
"Leveled",
"Loot",
"LootBags",
"MagicStorage",
"MechTransfer",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SuperQuickRespawn",
"Tremor",
"VeinMiner",
"VipixToolBox",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF"

Health bars of enemies and NPCs are vanished for me once this mod is active(deactivating it returns back hp bars)
This is mods i use:

"AutoTrash",
"BlockarozArmor",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"ItemChecklist",
"JoostMod",
"Leveled",
"Loot",
"LootBags",
"MagicStorage",
"MechTransfer",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SuperQuickRespawn",
"Tremor",
"VeinMiner",
"VipixToolBox",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF"
the health bars under entities requires the Scan ability, which I think you get by investing either a total of 10 stat points or 10 stat levels. don't remember which

Back
Top Bottom