tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think crystal HP and Mana stars stack up with the Leveled HP

mine kinda didn't I went from 300 (got a few crystal hearts pre-leveled mod installed) to 100+ when I newly installed the mod. so yeah; I don't think they stack

We started the map with Leveled installed, and my HP was raised by 20 when I used a crystal. I think if you install the mod and play with an existing character, the HP (and probably MP too) get reset.

Is there any way to get rid of the crystals, I just want to raise my HPs by leveling up... problem is I'm playing withmy 6 year-old son, and he can't resist using the damn crystals :D

We started the map with Leveled installed, and my HP was raised by 20 when I used a crystal. I think if you install the mod and play with an existing character, the HP (and probably MP too) get reset.

Is there any way to get rid of the crystals, I just want to raise my HPs by leveling up... problem is I'm playing withmy 6 year-old son, and he can't resist using the damn crystals :D

I honestly don't think you can, maybe you could restrict yourself from using the heart crystals while your son can use the heart crystals?

@Nix77
@EXRibbon

Leveled uses heart count to calculate HP. So, having only 5 hearts is still the same as having 5 hearts as vanilla. So, uh... Unless you want a challenge, then by all means don't use any crystals!

@Nix77
@EXRibbon

Leveled uses heart count to calculate HP. So, having only 5 hearts is still the same as having 5 hearts as vanilla. So, uh... Unless you want a challenge, then by all means don't use any crystals!

oh. OH

welp. no wonder. for the majority of my playthrough with this mod I always wondered why enemies dealt a lot damage despite being close to their lvl. I skipped a bunch of heart crystals cause I thought they didn't do anything and just lvl'd myself to 98 to get bigger hp. yikes.

oh. OH

welp. no wonder. for the majority of my playthrough with this mod I always wondered why enemies dealt a lot damage despite being close to their lvl. I skipped a bunch of heart crystals cause I thought they didn't do anything and just lvl'd myself to 98 to get bigger hp. yikes.
Well, it does state in the first post that hearts and stars are still a major part of character progression, hehe. Or, should!

I love this mod, but I freaking hate it. You scale the monsters WAY too high! I'm playing with calamity and even though I have 1.3k HP, I still get 1-shot by a dang bee! I wish I could turn off the scaling so all the monsters are normal. I put all my points into endurance/ physique, but sometimes I use minions to help out. Because of the scaling my good minions are all but worthless. little to no damage! What's the point of leveling up and getting stronger if it's the same or even harder either way?? The mod is more of a handicap than anything.

I love this mod, but I freaking hate it. You scale the monsters WAY too high! I'm playing with calamity and even though I have 1.3k HP, I still get 1-shot by a dang bee! I wish I could turn off the scaling so all the monsters are normal. I put all my points into endurance/ physique, but sometimes I use minions to help out. Because of the scaling my good minions are all but worthless. little to no damage! What's the point of leveling up and getting stronger if it's the same or even harder either way?? The mod is more of a handicap than anything.
the devs r still working on balancing calamity. the mod is nowhere near that hard without calamity

Help! When i use the adrenaline or rage feature from the calamity mod, i dont get the damage. Can you try to make the mod compatible with calamity?
[doublepost=1560256051,1560255673][/doublepost]
Help! When i use the adrenaline or rage feature from the calamity mod, i dont get the damage. Can you try to make the mod compatible with calamity?
Nevermind. i think it works now...

Hey i was just wondering if you could add the numbered health values over the metroid prime health bar in unleveled as I really like the look of it but it is impractical to use in practice as it requires more complicated calculations than just looking at the number value over your health bar to understand which is detrimental during an intense battle or boss fight. the number values don't need to be fancy it can be the vanilla one that also shows up over the LoZ ones and it would improve readability dramatically.

Thanks in advance if you do manage to add it onto the health bar `:happy:

Recently I had bought Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and played that a whole bunch. I got back into Terraria a bit before that and since I've beaten Bloodstained I'm back to playing Terraria and Stardew Valley, at least until I want to go through it again on hard. The thing that struck me was that I really like the glass tube motif Bloodstained has for its HP and MP meters. Which got me thinking about suggesting that, if you were looking for an idea for a new life bar, how about one with a glass tube look. You don't have to recreate the exact meter from Bloodstained, or Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, but I figured a pair of glass tubes or vials would look neat. It could look similar to the progress bars when you make a new world, with the normal and evil vegetation on it, and when you die it the glass could shatter like the life crystals do (which as an aside, that is also a cool life meter). I would always, when modding Minecraft, get a texture pack that changed the Ender Dragon's health meter into a glass tube that looked like it was filled with a black, starry looking fluid. Changed the EXP bar too.

Speaking of the health meters, I was stoked when I was messing around with the UI and found out you had added the Low Shields warning from Star Fox 64. Right down to how it gets faster when my health is lower. It's so cool! I'm still using it over the Metroid Prime and Kingdom Hearts warning sounds.

Hi guys and mod creator, i have one question.

Could you please make leveled mod work with split mod? I mean Split mod is great little mod but apparently bosses don't even scale with leveled so they melted within 2-3 sec. They are on their fixed hp and don't even give any exp. I don't really care about exp though but killing them in 3 sec is not really fun.

Can you make them work and scale with level? Would appreciate it.

Hi guys and mod creator, i have one question.

Could you please make leveled mod work with split mod? I mean Split mod is great little mod but apparently bosses don't even scale with leveled so they melted within 2-3 sec. They are on their fixed hp and don't even give any exp. I don't really care about exp though but killing them in 3 sec is not really fun.

Can you make them work and scale with level? Would appreciate it.

The creator of "The Split Mod" (I'm unaware of the mod you speak of) can easily add support for Leveled if he wants to ! I'm more than willing to help him to so.
Sadly, Leveled doesn't "Natively" support other mods anymore, since it was a bit of a game breaker in some cases.

Can we get exp scaled with monster HP again?

I use calamity + revengeance + critical (need the masochist mode, literally) and killed 300K hp colossal squid and only gives me like 350exp is kinda underwhelming

First of all, big thanks to the devs, this mod rocks.

Second of all, I want to ask if there's a way to enable the KH style health bar. I've used the standalone mod in the past, and the health bar was there. I dunno if there's an option to enable it on the TMod version. Thanks in advance folks, happy digging!

This mod works on tmodloader v0.11.3?

Because I can't move, and the Esc doesn't work for me. I want to know if it is for this mod.

First of all, big thanks to the devs, this mod rocks.

Second of all, I want to ask if there's a way to enable the KH style health bar. I've used the standalone mod in the past, and the health bar was there. I dunno if there's an option to enable it on the TMod version. Thanks in advance folks, happy digging!

Unleveled can be used separately from Leveled.

This mod works on tmodloader v0.11.3?

Because I can't move, and the Esc doesn't work for me. I want to know if it is for this mod.

No clue, I don't think its related to Leveled as I've had no issues so far.

Difficulty is fun. Getting one shot by a random red slime falling on you isn't fun. Fix Your Balance.

Maybe you simply have to add an option to ADJUST the scaling/impact of levels to your liking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom