tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far the only problem I have encountered is balancing of Hopping Jacks [The Pumpkin Slimes], theyre impossible to deal with early on and during halloween season they seem to randomly replace regular slimes, so you can eventually end up like this:
20191007173739_1.jpg

I've noticed with veinminer, you only get exp for the first ore mined, not the connected ores, any chance on making this work with veinminer? that's one of the more noticeable places I'm not getting my exp

Is there a setting to disable the summoner exp reduction?
I could be fighting a group of mobs but not have a pierce weapon and then miss out on 60% of the exp because my summons kill it before me, or I could just be casually trying to sort out my buildings during an event and they go off defending; or I could just be mining and not wanting to be attacked. Theres quite a few areas where it shouldn't punish you for being a summoner, should be an option to switch.

I've noticed with veinminer, you only get exp for the first ore mined, not the connected ores, any chance on making this work with veinminer? that's one of the more noticeable places I'm not getting my exp
this is an issue with how Veinminer works, we can't take care of this

Is there a setting to disable the summoner exp reduction?
I could be fighting a group of mobs but not have a pierce weapon and then miss out on 60% of the exp because my summons kill it before me, or I could just be casually trying to sort out my buildings during an event and they go off defending; or I could just be mining and not wanting to be attacked. Theres quite a few areas where it shouldn't punish you for being a summoner, should be an option to switch.
there is no setting for this, sadly. i'd find it interesting if there was since there r some pretty active summoner builds that don't just sit back and let their summons kill everything (which was the original intent of debuffing summoner xp)

<clip>
Discord: Join the Leveled Discord Server!
I highly suggest joining the discord if you have any questions or suggestions, I rarely come to the forums anymore.

<clip>

just a reminder as a decent amount of ppl hav not been asking their questions there

Last edited:
So, I know, Double Post, Blah, blah.
To the point:

I think I have found a bug, specifically a buggy interaction between Calamity mod and Leveled.
Boss Calamitas seems to lose all of its defence and Damage Reduction when it goes into its first Sub-Phase, during which it should have 99% Damage Reduction until the 2 Mini-Bosses it summons are killed off.
Instead what happens is that it gets chunked for 30k damage by me and my minions.

Video Capture:

there is no setting for this, sadly. i'd find it interesting if there was since there r some pretty active summoner builds that don't just sit back and let their summons kill everything (which was the original intent of debuffing summoner xp)

It seems to be bugged, using a weapon that causes you to deal damage but is classified as summon damage doesn't give the right exp.

1571410959984.png

First two kills were friend using a summon damage weapon and summons
Last kill was with the friend hitting it with a pickaxe.

Last edited:
Loved the idea of the mod, the flower system is nice to customize builds!
sadly the scaling of level is something I didn't like =/
The mosters have lots of hp and damage, making it look like a vanilla with stats boost, instead of facing a 1k hp mosters with 100 atk you face a 10k hp moster with 500 atk...

Could it be possible to have a option to tweak these modifiers? I'm playing it with Thorium compatibility patch.

Anyway a nice mod in pre-hardmode though :)

It seems to be bugged, using a weapon that causes you to deal damage but is classified as summon damage doesn't give the right exp.

View attachment 228635

First two kills were friend using a summon damage weapon and summons
Last kill was with the friend hitting it with a pickaxe.
that is intentional mechanics. summon damage as the final hit by a player xp is greatly reduced. honestly i don't agree with this decision, but not my decision

I think this mod is conflicting with unleveled. They seem to work together, but if i have both the enemy health bars dont show up? If i keep everything enabled and disable the leveled mod it starts working again. Both of these mods are great and id rather use them together

I think this mod is conflicting with unleveled. They seem to work together, but if i have both the enemy health bars dont show up? If i keep everything enabled and disable the leveled mod it starts working again. Both of these mods are great and id rather use them together
this is intended. you need the ability "scan" to see enemy health bars, even the vanilla ones, when using Leveled

Okay, im kind of new, how do you get the ability? Is it far into the game? If it is id rather have a way to bypass it
i don't remember the exact requirements, but its pretty early. i think its hav a total of 10 levels across all petals (which u start with 6 bc there's 6 petals)

Loved the idea of the mod, the flower system is nice to customize builds!
sadly the scaling of level is something I didn't like =/
The mosters have lots of hp and damage, making it look like a vanilla with stats boost, instead of facing a 1k hp mosters with 100 atk you face a 10k hp moster with 500 atk...

Could it be possible to have a option to tweak these modifiers? I'm playing it with Thorium compatibility patch.

Anyway a nice mod in pre-hardmode though :)

Not sure why this hasn't been discussed more or why there isn't an option to tweak the scaling. I've been struggling since I started. It took me forever to kill Skeletron in full gold armor at level 20. It took several tries and I barely managed to do it. Without the mod, I can do it easily. Now I'm stuck on the wall of flesh at level 38. 75% of my points are in melee damage, the other in defense/hp... yet still not enough. The wall of flesh last I looked had something like 27,000 HP. That's ridiculous. I'm hitting mobs for 70. It's not reasonable to make the mobs' health scale this much.

Man so much people complaining/demanding balance
It's as if the creator of this mod didn't want us to have fun or something

Hey, so,l I dont know if this is supposed to be like this, but my "Armor" stat should benefit off my defense, and defense stats right?
If thats the case, then there might not be something right in the mod, either that or it needs to get compatability with "even more modifiers"

Back
Top Bottom