Console Levels

Should we ad levels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few constructive questions:
  • Does the level enchantment gives +x stats, where x = the equipment's level?
  • Say, you have a Level 2 Legendary The Horseman's Blade [sic], will the level bonus apply before or after the prefix itself?
  • How do you gain the "experience" (Most things relating to levels have experience bars, like Minecraft) needed to level up? (My guess is killing mobs)
You really need to elaborate more on your suggestion(s) so others can understand what you're suggesting. Anyway, don't the prefixes already fill the role for levels?

I'll say it outright.

This suggestion is very, very bad.

I know I should be nice, but this?

The concept of the idea is bad, but you legit make a thread and just said "vote on the poll above if we should add levels to stuff" without any details to speak of. Not just details. There are basic things that should be in a thread.

Please, learn how to make threads before you go suggesting things. It really helps.

I'll say it outright.

The concept of the idea is bad, but you legit make a thread and just said "vote on the poll above if we should add levels to stuff" without any details to speak of. Not just details. There are basic things that should be in a thread.

Please, learn how to make threads before you go suggesting things. It really helps.
I totally agree. Especially for a suggestion that's as radically different from the current state of the game as this. Even the slightest bit of clearly explained detail would do wonders.

That's enough from everyone. This topic is getting heated and I'm asking everyone to take a step back.

I'll say it outright.

This idea of levels is bull. I know we should be nice on these forums, but Terraria already looks like a 2D version of Minecraft. We can't have people insulting Terraria and Re-Logic, we can't let war begin over a leveling system, and I personally can't let this happen. Leveling would be very complicated and would most likely destroy the purpose of getting new weapons, modifiers, and other upgrading that is already in Terraria. Imagine going on a PvP world and getting instantly murdered by a dude with a level 999 Meowmere. That already happens on Dragon Simulator. Ever since clan wars, I've died instantly so many times, and in that game people can reach infinite damage, as well as nullify damage. We can't let that kind of power into Terraria, otherwise lesser players may be unable to progress, at all. Just like in Clash of Kings. I can imagine speed runners getting overpowered weapons by farming for a minute, then quickly killing the Moon Lord with infinite damage power. Leveling up is something I don't want to see in Terraria, ever.

These posts are examples of not providing constructive criticism.

For those who have given constructive criticism, you are fine. If you have come to just talk about how this suggestion is "bad" that is not constructive criticism and is not acceptable for the Rules & Culture of this Forum. If that is all you have to say about the suggestion, you are better off not posting.

Back
Top Bottom