Sprites lich kings boss ideas

lich_king

Plantera
Hello and welcome to my first ever boss ideas, this place is were I will post some of my boss ideas for terraria and terraria bosses and if it gets too full then i will make a new one

there will be two different types: for no mod boss ideas and boss ideas for other mods

boss ideas not for mods:

solari and luna

solari.png
Solari

luna.png
Luna

appearance: seems solari is wearing a sun mask and luna is wearing a moon, they both wear a purple armor that if you look close it looks like hallowed armor but purple

specification: post-wall of flesh

summon: use a celestial star. it is made of souls of night and light also with a sun spirit and moon spirit, the sun and moon spirits are dropped by sky monsters depending on time of day so like at night they drop moon spirits and day they drop sun spirits

entering: the sun or moon will disappear and the sky will go black and what appears to be a sun and moon start to come down and when they almost hit the floor they transform in to there normal looks then they will say:
Solari: hello player I am the sun or you should call me Solari
Luna: yea and I am the moon but you can call me Luna
Solari: weave been watching you player(s) and we think you have caused too much harm in this world
Luna: yea lets do this, lets moon him(them if they have more than one player)
Solari: uhhhh Luna, think of what you just said
luna: what's wrong, moon them righ-
luna: ...
luna: lets just start the fight ._.

solari: ha ha ha I cant believe-
luna: just start it
then after there done talking the battle will start

health: each 9000
dmg: 60 each
defence: 40 each

at the beginning of the fight one of them will transform into their true selves and the other remain the same and do their attacks. they will swap when the one on the ground does 6 attacks

(Solari) he will take out his sword and do rapid dashes with it, in expert mode he will leave a fire trail as he dashes

(Solari) he may swing his sword sending arching fireballs at the player

(Solari) he may sometimes summon a sun probe which will shoot sun lasers at the player

(Luna) she will take out a stave and shoot stars at the player, in expert mode the stars inflict confusion

(Luna) she may hold her staff in the sky summon a giant star will fall out of the sky and burst into little stars

(Luna) she may summon a moon probe that will shoot moon lasers

if one of there health drops to 0 they will turn in to their true selves and stay that way for the whole fight and the one on the ground will get enraged

defeat: 1 defeated: falls back and turns into their selves
both: the last one will fall back and turn into its salve and they will both fly back up, after 2 seconds the sky and sun(or moon) will go back to normal

drops: depending on who was defeated last they will drop if Luna was killed first she will drop moon bars that can turn into her stave or moon armor also, if in expert mode she will drop the moon caller which will turn the time to night, opposite drops if Solari is killed last, he will drop sun bars which can be turned into his sword or into sun armor, also he will drop the sun caller. its the same as the moon caller but turns it to day. the moon caller and sun caller can be mixed and transformed in to the time transformer which can make it so the player can turn it to day and night

tips:
its a good idea to have something that can make you dash so you can escape the dashes and raining

of course rod of discord is good for this boss

extra info:
from the sun and moon disappearing it seems solari and luna are in fact the moon and sun
this is actually not the first boss idea and kinda not the same concept
the first boss ideas I had was lich king
the concept was from Kirby the sun and moon battle
boss ideas for other mods

the grand blister

megablister.png

appearance: a bigger more fleshy version of the blister pod

mod: thorium

specification: post-wall of flesh

summon: use the flesh charm in the under ground crimson, its made out of Unfathomable Flesh and ichor at a mithril anvil

entering: it will grow out of the floor some where

health: 12000
dmg: 0(body) 50(projectiles)
defense: 50

it will sometimes burry in the ground and go to another place to reposition it self

it may shoot blister bombs that will make a explosion of ichor

it may summon bloody tentacles from the ground

it may shoot a arching flesh that will turn into a weaker blister pod

at 75%,50%.25% it will summon blister guardians which will circle the grand blister and it will make it invincible, also if in expert mode they will shoot a ichor bolt which acts like a slower water bolt

if the player were to escape the caves while the boss is active it will despawn

defeat: it will start to shrink until it gone dropping its drops

drops: it will drop a lot of Unfathomable Flesh and ichor, if expert mode is active it will drop a sword that will sprout blood tentacles

tips: its a good idea to keep flying so you don't get hit by the blood tentacles

maybe make a little block barrier so you don't get hit by the ichor bolts

extra info:

if you were to look at the blood charm description it says summon one of the guardians

this means that there are other bosses out there that represent a item

like the grand blister represents the item Unfathomable Flesh

Last edited:
The talking part is used only in mods, normal Terraria bosses don't talk, so that part at least probably won't get in.

Fighting the sun and moon are cool concepts, but I don't like the idea of the sun and moon being humanoid, instead they should be an actual sun and moon, just smaller so they can fit on the entire screen.

well they turn into the sun or moon when in air
edit: also i am not trying to get these ideas into terraria, there more for mods

Last edited:
Yeah this suggestion really would be better in a mod. It would just be to jarring to have such comedic dialogue from bosses when there isn't any prior context. Also, you didn't really specify when you fight these two.

Back
Top Bottom