• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader LIchs content mod

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
Lich's Conent Mod the forgotten lore

Mod state: still being worked on

|Discord Link|
icon.png

hello and welcome all to this mod called the forgotten lore, the mod will add many new weapons, new enemies, new bosses, and maybe even a new event. but if you want to learn more just keep reading on.

"Can anyone guess the reference"
spiritspear.png

Spirit Spear
type: magic
attack: shoots spirit spears around the player at the mouse, right click to summon a sun sigil.

"Caution very toxic, don't friend"
venomvial.png

Venom Vial
type: throwing/ranged(idk when I release this mod so in 1.4 its gonna be a ranged weapon)
attack: throw a venom vial that will explode into venom bubbles

"isnt their already a antlion sword?"
antlionsword.png

Antlion Saber
type: melee
attack: every swing shoots a gust of wind
"The queen will never let you kill its most prized larvae"
antlionqueen.gif

the queen of antlions can shoot sun lasers, summon wind gusts, and summon her own type of antlions to help out

*Starts moon walking out of nowhere*
themagician.gif

he has been to all 3 of the infesting biomes and has learned some tricks to attack with

Capture 2020-05-02 23_25_02.png

Capture 2020-06-10 23_58_30.png

Capture 2020-06-16 20_47_08.png

Capture 2020-10-05 22_18_56.png

tJcjMiz.png

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/tJcjMiz.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
Update: the reason for no updates was because I was taking a break to play terraria 1.4, but now I am back to work, and in the future I will have another screenshot

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
Capture 2020-06-16 20_47_08.png

last spoiler for a while also last "boss" snapshot for a long long time(aka when I firstly update the mod in the future)

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
i guess it has been a while since a spoiler.... uhhhh there's gonna be 3 bosses(well maybe ;) ) in the release, also ignore the part i want to be an animator, i changed my mind back to game making(idk why i put this here but i wanted to...)

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
also another thing to add, soon their will be a video of the first boss you'll encounter in the mod in this forum.

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
so after some thinking, i am posting this mods discord onto here, it is right next to the icon. i know the discord is tiny, but i hope it will grow, and you can ether see how the mod does or become a dev

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
I got some good news and bad news, bad news, all of the screenshots(except the latest one and the one with the explosion) are not gonna ether be put into the mod release or not into the mod at all, im sorry. good news i am planning on adding a new type of mini boss, with some interesting way to challenge them

Top Bottom