• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader LIchs content mod

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
Lich's Conent Mod the forgotten lores

Hello and welcome to this mods forum. this mod has been made by well me lich king and I know what you maybe thinking, "didn't this guy fail at making 2 other mods just so he can make video games" well first things first yes I quit on other mods and second I no longer want to make video games I want to animate I'm just doing this for fun. anyway back to the mod, this mod is just a content mod and it will include a few bosses, enemies, weapons to kill things, and more. now with this forum, I will not put down the bosses or future biomes and features but I will have snapshots so yea, but I will have one spoiler so yea. also I will have a percentage of when I will post it so better watch it hehe(I don't know why I put down hehe ._.).

this isn't a really good spoiler but I will update a bunch of the events like rain, goblin army, etc. also I add a boss to the sandstorm and blizzard.
Capture 2020-05-02 23_25_02.png

Capture 2020-06-10 23_58_30.png

Capture 2020-06-16 20_47_08.png

percentage until upload: ||||||| 54%

Last edited:

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
Update: the reason for no updates was because I was taking a break to play terraria 1.4, but now I am back to work, and in the future I will have another screenshot

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
Capture 2020-06-16 20_47_08.png

last spoiler for a while also last "boss" snapshot for a long long time(aka when I firstly update the mod in the future)

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
i guess it has been a while since a spoiler.... uhhhh there's gonna be 3 bosses(well maybe ;) ) in the release, also ignore the part i want to be an animator, i changed my mind back to game making(idk why i put this here but i wanted to...)

Top Bottom