tModLoader LIchs content mod

lich_king

Plantera
The Forgotten Lore

Mod state: still being worked on

icon.png

|Discord Link|

Hello and Welcome too the Forgotten Lore mod. A mod that focuses on improving terraria with more lore, items, bosses, and also improvements too current terraria mechanics and generation. Also add more things to do other than fighting bosses and farming.

traits are a new system that can add onto enemy's current behaviors. traits are spawned in many ways like it can spawn with enemies when they appear or be given to them by events or other enemies. traits act like a buff in a way but it can never go away and it can give them passive effects.

Capture 2023-08-02 14_06_14.png

-Over slimed is a trait that is sometimes given to normal slimes like blue, green, purple, etc. they cause them to be bigger and have more health but drop more gel.
-same as over slimed but now splits on death into small slimes and drops the king slime summon on death before the king slime is defeated. drops a new material after king slime is defeated. they can be told apart from Over Slimed by the crown that floats above them.
-is seen in fighter ai type enemies post evil boss. these enemies are immune to fire debuffs and sometimes will spawn a burst of greek fire around them.
-only seen be given by a few new enemies for the corruption. causes flies to appear in enemies which will act as a little shield. Sometimes they will start to attack the player and act like a weaker bee. on the enemy's death fly larvae will be launched in all directions. these will turn to flies after a certain amount of time if not dealt with.

Last edited:
Update: the reason for no updates was because I was taking a break to play terraria 1.4, but now I am back to work, and in the future I will have another screenshot

Capture 2020-06-16 20_47_08.png

last spoiler for a while also last "boss" snapshot for a long long time(aka when I firstly update the mod in the future)

i guess it has been a while since a spoiler.... uhhhh there's gonna be 3 bosses(well maybe ;) ) in the release, also ignore the part i want to be an animator, i changed my mind back to game making(idk why i put this here but i wanted to...)

also another thing to add, soon their will be a video of the first boss you'll encounter in the mod in this forum.

so after some thinking, i am posting this mods discord onto here, it is right next to the icon. i know the discord is tiny, but i hope it will grow, and you can ether see how the mod does or become a dev

I got some good news and bad news, bad news, all of the screenshots(except the latest one and the one with the explosion) are not gonna ether be put into the mod release or not into the mod at all, im sorry. good news i am planning on adding a new type of mini boss, with some interesting way to challenge them

Back
Top Bottom