Weapons & Equip Life Crystals Being Fished

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Not Yee

• Yee but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.
Takes a huge part of exploration out of the game. Not sure if that's a good idea.
"Oh, hey, a lake here. I'll just spend the next 15 minutes fishing and fill up my health bar."

If you want to be able to get an endless supply of them without leaving the map, I'd rather suggest a recipe: Mixing a Super Healing Potion with some Crystals to get a Heart Crystal.

Takes a huge part of exploration out of the game. Not sure if that's a good idea.
"Oh, hey, a lake here. I'll just spend the next 15 minutes fishing and fill up my health bar."

If you want to be able to get an endless supply of them without leaving the map, I'd rather suggest a recipe: Mixing a Super Healing Potion with some Crystals to get a Heart Crystal.
You mean like... post cultist?

Buuuurrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn...

I don't like it. There are already far too many life crystals in every world, and this would just be throwing more of them at me in lieu of the things I'm trying to fish for.

Back
Top Bottom