Items Life Smoothie

Firearrow15

Skeletron
Life fruits are pretty useless after you have reached 500 health. Life crystals gained the ability to be crafted into heart lanterns in 1.2, but life fruits can only be used to increase max health. As an infinite resource with a limited use, I think something should be done. So, I present the Life Smoothie!

Life Smoothie
Potion
Consumable
Doubles health regeneration
Duration: 20 seconds

Crafting: 1x Life fruit, 1x Glowing mushroom, 1x Pumpkin, 3x Bottled water @ Alchemy station (Bottle on a table)
Makes 3.

Basically this potion makes all sources of health regeneration have a doubled effect. This includes things like natural health regeneration, band of regeneration, regeneration potions, the well fed buff, campfires,
Heart lanterns, armor effects, the celestial stone, and anything else that gives health regeneration.

Yes it is very powerful, but only lasts for 20 seconds. This means that even if you farm life fruits extensively and acquire huge amounts of smoothies, you still have to remember to hit the buff key every 20 seconds. If you try to have it always active you will go through them pretty fast. I envision it as more of an emergency buff to heal up when you are struggling in a boss fight or event.

That's all for now! Let me know if you think the recipe, duration or anything else need work. Feedback is appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom