Light Hero Playthrough Ex

plantszaza 🌳

Living Tree
I have been thinking about this to happen for quite long time ago... which come true once
Version 1.2.4: PC - Vanity armor only playthrough. (which left to rot and died there)
This time won't happen like that again.
There is peaceful little island, every one live happily until one day... The evil mastermind has come to the island. He use the spell that make everything weaker and start turning civilization into one big graveyard, turning dead to undead, before conceal himself with several spell so nobody can find him again.
Until now... The little girl who's never give up no matter many time she's fall decide to take on journey with her closet friend, the guide.
No armor or any clothes that give you defenses and stat with an angler armor is the only exception.
2015-09-18_00001.jpg

Hello, My name is Guide the Guide but people know me as many difference names, today is the day that my best friend decide to go adventure (and force me to come along with her)
We traveled to the place assume to be center of the island, as I think it will be best place to start exploring.... Hmm? Oh! I forgot to tell that my friend's name is Seraphina, We are both skilled archer but she has trained in sword combat a little and even quicker than me.. Ok, that's enough information, let's continuous.

She went on the west side... No,that's east side. It has been opposite since the evil mastermind has rule the island. She can't go very far because there's bloody island (A.K.A Crimson) in the way, they say these area are too dangerous to travel, so she decided to come back with some wood from that area to make some tools...

2015-09-18_00004.jpg

We can guess that RNG god might be on our side.

This night went pretty awfully.

2015-09-18_00009.jpg

Thank to the Seraphina's skill that kept me safe until dawn.
2015-09-18_00015.jpg

One of those walking dead dropped a (still usable) raincoat. Seraphina seemed to love that coat so she's worn it since then.
Today Seraphina went exploring... and take a screen shot with some quotes on it. Let's see...
2015-09-19_00002.jpg

"I found huge antlion nest near our camp.It could have something interesting inside."
Antlion? They're really dangerous, and their nest are close to our base too.. This can't be good.

2015-09-19_00010.jpg

"This ice cavern is has so many stuff but also very dangerous. Good thing we have a thing called respawn"
That's right we all able respawn, I think it's what made people survive in this wasteland nowadays.

2015-09-19_00019.jpg
2015-09-19_00020.jpg
"I found this kid floating slowly to the beach, good thing he's with us now."

Was he injure? I wonder what happened to him...

2015-09-19_00021.jpg
"It seem like Riley the traveling merchant has come to visit and trade with me... (also my current gear.)​
2015-09-20_00001.jpg
2015-09-20_00002.jpg
...But it didn't end well."
Rest in Pepperoni Riley, hope you respawn and come to talk with us another time.
Why did I start the day at night? that didn't make sense, but whatever.
2015-09-21_00002.jpg
This night Seraphina felt confidence enough to challenge the Eye of Cthulhu.
2015-09-21_00003.jpg
And it went pretty well in one shot.

In ice cavern, she has encountered a lost girl.
2015-09-24_00007.jpg
Luckily Seraphina has known about a monster who's luring people into their trap. So she killed her and got a metal detector.

2015-09-24_00009.jpg

Now with more confident she also fought the king slime too..
2015-09-24_00011.jpg

Strangely enough, after she has defeat the king slime, Slime start falling from the sky.
2015-09-24_00013.jpg

Which means she had to defeat king slime again.

After the fight I saw Seraphina equipped the Royal gel, I said to her that she should take it off for better accessory. She told me that there's nothing wrong to be friend with slime, beside you have less enemy to worry about.
She got the point...
Today Seraphina went to break Crimson heart..
2015-09-24_00016.jpg

I felt worried if something bad is going to happen.

As I worried the goblin wanted to bring a war between us.

2015-09-27_00004.jpg
The fight was hard and chaotic, but Seraphina continuous kill goblin one by one until the army defeated.

And once again the blood moon had occurred for our first time in our journey.

2015-09-27_00016.jpg

Well That's the bride, The woman who's died on her marriage day, sad for her, she now may rest...

...Huh?

2015-09-27_00017.jpg

Wasn't Seraphina killed her while ago? Did she resurrected?

2015-09-27_00018.jpg

Well, Seraphina put her back to the grave again.
Today Seraphina fought the brain of Cthulhu..

SzlCyAI.jpg

She fought it on surface because it's probably easier than do it underground.
he90Fqq.jpg

V2fqmTz.jpg

She went to the old dungeon that protected by unbeatable Skeletron and preparing arena, in the mean time she's also built a cabin for the arms dealer,
and gave him a job to keep and eye on the dungeon, as we think there might be something here in the future.

3a3T7G1.jpg

When she went to the jungle, she found doctor bones... after she killed him, She decided to fight Queen bee several time but no luck.
T3DNbEY.jpg

Today Seraphina decided to go straight to hell for new and strong weapon.

Which was... Godly Molten Fury!

KSBcWbt.jpg

Annnnd those 2 were back again...

qgRRnCb.jpg

She did some jungle exploring as she hope to find something interesting.
When She went to the Jungle, she also defeated the Queen bee but she didn't take a screen shot.
Day have passed, Seraphina still keep fighting until today...
RkoK1wQ.jpg

The Mighty Skeletron has been defeated!

Now it's time for preparation before huge changing as the Legends say..

With the shadow key from Dungeon, Seraphina got a new bow.
stat comparison :
nWBqSfQ.jpg
YjwXnVK.jpg

Also she did get her new phone. (I wish she would crafted one for me)
Cvbscia.jpg

And one last thing, stocking up crates.
uyg1ulk.jpg

S78PPNL.jpg

Well I have to sacrifice myself in order to go to Hardmode, rip me.

4hGXMAe.jpg

Now we're on Hardmode!
Blood moon was rising again,they never stop rising (laugh)
kmSHoFU.jpg

53JplN7.jpg
And legendary key that lead to ultimate treasure weapon.

With sometime passed, Seraphina fought hollowed mimic hoping for Daudalus Stormbow.
osK7YHM.jpg

Lucky enough that she got it on first kill.

1sBneg0.jpg

Now she had her first wings that need some fixing...
TVGYFtJ.png

Seem like Mr. goblin want her to go defensive style.
it has happened not only once.
t6gXvGi.jpg
So Seraphina decided to take first warding or menacing that come first to not waste more money. in future reforge.
Seraphina did farm pirates loot on Halloween event...
EsDwZbP.jpg

However...

9vQ0RZd.jpg

They only have Gold rings, it could take a long time before she got other 2 materials.
also...

qGjwqlo.jpg
Her little fishy got replaced with cutie little kitty... (don't worry she's clean the dye off.)
Today Seraphina took fight with The Skeletron Prime and The Destroyer
Good thing I set up the camera.
Skeletron Prime :
Destroyer :

The video aren't looking interesting.. I should told her to edit the video earlier.

Anyway Seraphina said that she wanted to take some time to prepare before she's going to fight the last Mechanical boss
Nobody know when will she ready.
Seraphina decided to build an underground railway so it would save some time walking.
HASTQaT.jpg

It's very rough since monsters keep distracting her from doing it.

R47Ujsi.jpg

After she's finally made it to Jungle, it rewarded her with Life fruit (seem like she's going to overpowered the Twin)

8iw7jgi.jpg

Look like Seraphina has an early Solar Tablet but what's for?
She doesn't really need anything from it really.
Today Seraphina had finally reach the surface. Which mean the railway tunnel is done with.
X9LGFgm.jpg

And Angler celebrated her with Hotline fishing rod, now she can fish some hot fish!
NDFZ3UY.jpg

As soon as she reach hell,she had changed her plan to find new wings material instead.
h0MMWLc.jpg

99 Red Devils kill later...

CIPuiXq.jpg

She's finally have it! even though it's power isn't any higher than her previous wings but, Seraphina doesn't care because "vanity for the win."

So what she will do next? We'll see.
Today we receive a news that there're
-New recipes for stuff; mostly are for engineering.
-Travelling Merchant has new item in his stock, we heard it's very expensive.
-Medusa seem to getting stronger, which mean her head are probably more valuable.
-New statues.

Seraphina isn't really into mechanical stuff.. Maybe these stuff could be great for decoration.

taArjJZ.jpg

cq2FCaN.jpg

Seraphina decided to redesign the village and her base...

8Jl1cmT.jpg

She also build some save point so it can save her time from walking too.
Quite a long time has passed. We decided to take a break.
I'll show you around. Let's start from the surface.

This place is where many battlefield takes place. The nurse is working inside the bunker to assist Seraphina.
NJh7jV8.png

A little bit far to the left there lies Truffle's home.
He's on the lookout checking for Crimson spreading.
i6h3hBW.png

Going past the bunker to the right, on top of snow mountain lies a cabin. Nobody lives here at the moment.
but not so long ago The Santa came to visit and we held a party there.
wTqug6y.png

Now. Once we go through a teleporter at the bunker we will reach the underground base. It's big so I'll explain the place by place.
1zdQh7H.jpg

This is Seraphina and my house, although she rarely stays at home.
We have a big garden behind it. the path above lead to the exit of this underground base.
k8IR4qu.png

This is the teleporters gates and the wizard tower. Since there're no thieves here Seraphina uses the space for more storage.
K7QeS2A.png

To the left, there are the Arms Dealer shop and the Merchant store.
JysUlQn.png

Here is the bar. Many people hang out here and sometimes held a party.
RnEhzFZ.png

This is the demolitionist house. below is the mine, if you continue downward you will come across a big lake.
oEo9ltb.png

A bit past the lake is the Tax Collector's house. I wonder why his house is a bit far from the rest...
9BTMvaj.png

From here you can also climb up to the bar using rope. There's a honey pool cave nearby.
I advise against swimming in it because this pool is pretty deep.
dxElDwQ.png

Going a little further down past the marble shrine and another underground lake.
This is the railway station. It goes through Jungle, passes Jungle temple and stops at the beach.
There may be some enemies on the rail so it isn't very safe to use.
h2iHJna.png

Now, we're going through one of the teleporter.
This one goes to the village in the sky island. There're home of the Angler, the Painter, The Stylist, and The Clothier.
NO9NFTu.png

Another teleporter leads you to the big UFO ship. The Mechanic, The Goblin, The Steampunker, and The Pirate live here.
L7E7LXp.png

And Finally in the far Jungle. There's a cabin where the Dye Trader lives. The Dryad and the Witch Doctor lives inside the same tree.
myc997X.png

(The teleporter goes to the entrance of the Jungle Temple)

And that's it for the tour. Seraphina is going to fight the twins tomorrow. I hope she will be alright.
This night is the day where Seraphina has a match with the Twins.

After the battle was over. The witch doctor noticed that Seraphina could need extra help in the battle. So he teaches her the arts of summoning.
And the first minions she summoned was the Twin she previously defeated.
gBYRCY8.png

Now that she obtain a strong enough pickaxe to mine chlorophyte ores. She continues to explore deep in the jungle until her minions suddenly awoken queen bee.
BH4DqD8.png

With some struggle, she emerges with the victory against the bee.
Il4QE2y.png

With enough chlorophyte ores, it's time to make a new and better bow.
0nk69M7.png

Last edited:
I would definitely like to see videos of the boss fights. Also, I have two questions: Are you allowed to equip accessories that have a defense prefix on them (like guarding, warding, etc.)? And do you intend to cheese the bosses or fight them the 2legit2quit way?

I would definitely like to see videos of the boss fights. Also, I have two questions: Are you allowed to equip accessories that have a defense prefix on them (like guarding, warding, etc.)? And do you intend to cheese the bosses or fight them the 2legit2quit way?
1.Yes, you are. you can also use potion that gives you defenses too.
2.I'm not sure how you define word "Cheese the boss" but I can say that I usually find a way to fight boss "mostly legit" (screw you expert Skeletron)

1.Yes, you are. you can also use potion that gives you defenses too.
2.I'm not sure how you define word "Cheese the boss" but I can say that I usually find a way to fight boss "mostly legit" (screw you expert Skeletron)
Cheesing a boss would be exploiting some mechanic that makes you pretty much invincible when fighting said boss. (kiting the Destroyer across the world while shooting the harp at it, fighting the Moon Lord from inside a box with some honey and heart statues and then killing it with the solar eruption, etc.)

Today Seraphina went exploring... and take a screen shot with some quotes on it. Let's see...
2015-09-19_00002.jpg

"I found huge antlion nest near our camp.It could have something interesting inside."
Antlion? They're really dangerous, and their nest are close to our base too.. This can't be good.

2015-09-19_00010.jpg

"This ice cavern is has so many stuff but also very dangerous. Good thing we have a thing called respawn"
That's right we all able respawn, I think it's what made people survive in this wasteland nowadays.

2015-09-19_00019.jpg
2015-09-19_00020.jpg
"I found this kid floating slowly to the beach, good thing he's with us now."

Was he injure? I wonder what happened to him...

2015-09-19_00021.jpg
"It seem like Riley the traveling merchant has come to visit and trade with me... (also my current gear.)​
2015-09-20_00001.jpg
2015-09-20_00002.jpg
...But it didn't end well."
Rest in Pepperoni Riley, hope you respawn and come to talk with us another time.

Attachments

• 2015-09-19_00002.jpg
    2015-09-19_00002.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 242
  • 2015-09-19_00021.jpg
    2015-09-19_00021.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 262
I need to post more frequency to catch up my current situation.
2015-09-21_00002.jpg
This night Seraphina felt confidence enough to challenge the Eye of Cthulhu.
2015-09-21_00003.jpg
And it went pretty well in one shot.

2015-09-24_00007.jpg
Luckily Seraphina has known about a monster who's luring people into their trap. So she killed her and got a metal detector.

2015-09-24_00009.jpg

2015-09-24_00011.jpg

Strangely enough, after she has defeat the king slime, Slime start falling from the sky.
2015-09-24_00013.jpg

After the fight I saw Seraphina equipped the Royal gel, I said to her that she should take it off for better accessory. She told me that there's nothing wrong to be friend with slime, beside you have less enemy to worry about.
She got the point...

I need to post more frequency to catch up my current situation.
View attachment 81948This night Seraphina felt confidence enough to challenge the Eye of Cthulhu.
View attachment 81947 And it went pretty well in one shot.

View attachment 81949 Luckily Seraphina has known about a monster who's luring people into their trap. So she killed her and got a metal detector.

View attachment 81950
View attachment 81953
View attachment 81954

She got the point...
Yeah of course king slime was is worth challenge, because i noticed when it's always spawned on me too. o_O

Today Seraphina went to break Crimson heart..
2015-09-24_00016.jpg

I felt worried if something bad is going to happen.

As I worried the goblin wanted to bring war to us.
2015-09-27_00004.jpg
The fight was hard and chaotic, but Seraphina continuous kill goblin one by one until the army defeated.

And once again the blood moon had occurred for our first time in our journey.
2015-09-27_00016.jpg

Well That's the bride, The woman who's died on her marriage day, sad for her, she now may rest...

...Huh?
2015-09-27_00017.jpg

Wasn't Seraphina killed her while ago? Did she resurrected?

2015-09-27_00018.jpg

Well, Seraphina put her back to the grave again.

SzlCyAI.jpg

he90Fqq.jpg

V2fqmTz.jpg

She went to the old dungeon that protected by unbeatable Skeletron and preparing arena, in the mean time she's also built a cabin for the arms dealer,
and gave him a job to keep and eye on the dungeon, as we think there might be something here in the future.

3a3T7G1.jpg

When she went to the jungle, she found doctor bones... after she killed him, She decided to fight Queen bee several time but no luck.

SzlCyAI.jpg

he90Fqq.jpg

V2fqmTz.jpg

3a3T7G1.jpg

Yeah it's must be expert mode world, because i noticed that shield. :indifferent:

Ahhh... Haven't post anything for a while...
T3DNbEY.jpg

Today Seraphina decided to go straight to hell for new and strong weapon.

Which was... Godly Molten Fury!

KSBcWbt.jpg

Annnnd those 2 were back again...

qgRRnCb.jpg

She did some jungle exploring as she hope to find something interesting.
When She went to the Jungle, she also defeated the Queen bee but she didn't take a screen shot.

Day have passed, Seraphina still keep fighting until today...
RkoK1wQ.jpg

The Mighty Skeletron has been defeated!

Now it's time for preparation before huge changing as the Legends say..

With the shadow key from Dungeon, Seraphina got a new bow.
stat comparison :
nWBqSfQ.jpg
YjwXnVK.jpg

Also she did get her new phone. (I wish she would crafted one for me)
Cvbscia.jpg

And one last thing, stocking up crates.
uyg1ulk.jpg

S78PPNL.jpg

Well I have to sacrifice myself in order to go to Hardmode, rip me.

4hGXMAe.jpg

Now we're on Hardmode!

Last edited:
Blood moon was rising again,they never stop rising (laugh)
kmSHoFU.jpg

53JplN7.jpg
And legendary key that lead to ultimate treasure weapon.

With sometime passed, Seraphina fought hollowed mimic hoping for Daudalus Stormbow.
osK7YHM.jpg
Lucky enough that she got it on first kill.

1sBneg0.jpg

Now she had her first wings that need some fixing...
TVGYFtJ.png

Seem like Mr. goblin want her to go defensive style.
it has happened not only once.
t6gXvGi.jpg
So Seraphina decided to take first warding or menacing that come first to not waste more money. in future reforge.

Seraphina did farm pirates loot on Halloween event...
EsDwZbP.jpg

However...

9vQ0RZd.jpg

They only have Gold rings, it could take a long time before she got other 2 materials.
also...

qGjwqlo.jpg
Her little fishy got replaced with cutie little kitty... (don't worry she's clean the dye off.)
[DOUBLEPOST=1448305092,1448304813][/DOUBLEPOST]Acctually next up is Mechanical boss fight, I can honestly say that it will took longer than this one as I need some motivation on the video.

Today Seraphina took fight with The Skeletron Prime and The Destroyer
Good thing I set up the camera.
Skeletron Prime :
Destroyer :

The video aren't looking interesting.. I should told her to edit the video earlier.

Anyway Seraphina said that she wanted to take some time to prepare before she's going to fight the last Mechanical boss
Nobody know when will she ready.

Seraphina decided to build an underground railway so it would save some time walking.
HASTQaT.jpg

It's very rough since monsters keep distracting her from doing it.

R47Ujsi.jpg

After she's finally made it to Jungle, it rewarded her with Life fruit (seem like she's going to overpowered the Twin)

8iw7jgi.jpg

Look like Seraphina has an early Solar Tablet but what's for?
She doesn't really need anything from it really.

Today Seraphina had finally reach the surface. Which mean the railway tunnel is done with.
X9LGFgm.jpg

And Angler celebrated her with Hotline fishing rod, now she can fish some hot fish!
NDFZ3UY.jpg

As soon as she reach hell,she had changed her plan to find new wings material instead.
h0MMWLc.jpg

99 Red Devils kill later...

CIPuiXq.jpg

She's finally have it! even though it's power isn't any higher than her previous wings but, Seraphina doesn't care because "vanity for the win."

So what she will do next? We'll see.

When she went to the jungle, she found doctor bones...

A while ago I left Terraria running for 4 hours while my character was in the Jungle with water candles trying to get Doctor Bones to spawn.
(With the RTT infinite heath cheat turned on).
I also had the timewarp on RTT set to 4 so it was 16 hours and I still didn't get him to spawn.

BTW when are you going to post moar of this?

Back
Top Bottom