Weapons & Equip [Light Pets] Flying Disco Ball

Clark Higgs

Terrarian
What could be better than a party? - A party you can take with you!

I suggest to add in the game a new light pet - a Flying Disco Ball.
Less bright than Suspicious Looking Eye, but shimmers with all colors of rainbow, like a regular Disco Ball.

0e1bc2b3ec85eb57076ec01b0de40fbd.gif

Flying Disco Ball can be obtained by from (Party Girl) after Moon Lord has been defeated.
Estimated Purchase Value: 1-5 platinum coins.

Or

Maybe you would have to put a disco ball in the party girl's room for her to sell it.

Last edited:
It sounds fun, but the magic lantern and suspicious looking eye totally outclass it. Maybe it belongs in the early game.
Yes, I know, but, in my opinion, this light pet more for beauty and fun (just like the other party girl's items) than for example for exploring caves.

After has been defeat Moon Lord - the main part of the game is passed, the endgame comes, during which player entertain himself. In this point, the game gives to player a few new fun items, portal gun, for example.
It seems to me, this light pet can be one of such fun items for endgame.

But this is just an my idea. I could be wrong. You and developers - know better. :)

Pretty much what everyone else here has stated, so I don't intend to appear verbatim. There is already an expert mode light pet dropped from Moon Lord, so this need for a light pet role late in the game is already filled by the Suspicious Looking Tentacle. Earlier would be certainly better, such as a Disco Ball combined with something like Life Crystals(not optimal) or some wires to give an impression that it has been animated, so to speak.

I like the idea, but I don't think it should cost more that the baby truffle. And I think it should just be a hardmode item, rather than post moon lord. Maybe you would have to put a disco ball in the party girl's room for her to sell it.

To be fair, a Disco Ball exists as one of the most useless items to be gated past Hardmode. Could be useful for a crafting recipe... Maybe one of the weird mech soul crafting recipes, probably with Fright as that lost a use in 1.3.

Back
Top Bottom