• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Lighting as "sky biome" hazard

Dreamtree

Terrarian
I saw the trailer and I get the feeling the sky will still be something to explore. I think that at a certain height players should be able to be struck by lighting. Perhaps something could be used so the lightning doesn't do any damage as to make sky exploration possible/easier at a certain tier of gear. Exploring the heavens in otherworld should be just as challenging as exploring the underworld. LOL, assuming there is an "underworld" biome in otherworld...

Burnscars

Fire Bad
Maybe Another World is Re-Logic's chance to show us that sprite lightning doesn't have to look ugly. Few 2D games have impressive lightning outside (or even inside) the JRPG scene, and natural hazards brought from weather, like that found in Star Bound, keeps things crazy.

Top Bottom