tModLoader Lightning Stick Mod (NEED CODERS AND SPRITERS) 1.3.0.8

DexavioR

Terrarian
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, but I have been playing terraria for a while now.

I have a pretty cool idea for a small mod, for terraria 1.3.0.8 tModLoader, which adds a simple 3 more items/things (currently what I am aiming for)

-A "mini teslacoil" can be created by 25 wire and a lihzahrd power cell, and 10 souls of light (Material)
-A "Lightning Rod" can be created by a mini teslacoil, 20 souls of might, and 5 fallen stars. (Magic Weapon)
Lightning Stick gfx.png

-A debuff (Shocked!) deals continuous damage for around 2 seconds, similar to Poisioned! and On Fire!

80 magic damage
4% critical strike chance
No knockback
Insanely fast speed
"How shocking!"

As long as the left mouse button is down, lighting comes from the staff, branching in to up to 5 paths towards enemies, dealing around 1000 damage per second per target.
Very good for late-hardmode and crowd control.Crafted at a Mythril or Orichalcum anvil.

I have a base design for the main weapon, although it may need some improvement, but sadly I am not familiar with the C#-C++ languages and I cannot make a mod myself. Hopefully one of you wonderful people have a bit of spare time. It shouldn't take that long and I really want to see this in reality. I imagined the lightning streak coming from it looking something like this: (But at a small scale)

tumblr_ndqi3y801F1rrb3q3o1_500.gif

Thanks for taking the time to read! Any suggestions are appreciated!

Attachments

• Battery.png
    Battery.png
    961 bytes · Views: 475
Last edited:
I like the idea
[doublepost=1460424994,1460424900][/doublepost]Any idea on a release date? I would definitely like to try this out. Also will there be a base sound effect or a "shocking" sound?

A sound effect would be nice, so far, I haven't got any progress on it but I assume it shouldn't take more than a few months.

Back
Top Bottom