Items Lightning Stick

DexavioR

Terrarian
A cool hardmode weapon obtained by crafting 5 cobalt bars, 1 mini telsacoil, and 15 souls of might on a mythril anvil.
-Mini teslacoil: Made from a lizard power cell and 10 souls of light, aswell as 25 wire.

Lightning ROD
80 magic damage
4% critical strike chance
No knockback
Insanely fast speed
Uses 8 mana
"How shocking!"

As long as the left mouse button is down, lighting comes from the staff, branching in to up to 5 paths towards enemies, dealing around 1000 damage per second per target.
Very good for late-hardmode and crowd control, also inflicts the "Shocked!" debuff for 2 seconds which continuously damages the target.

I have a post of this being in a WIP mod, over in that section.

Looks something like this: Lightning Stick gfx.png

Edit: It is now called the lightning rod and is a magic weapon instead.

Last edited:
Yes, I thought of that too but there are already over op magic weapons, and a variety too. It could be magic but only around 85mps, or else it would be too overpowered.
I still think it should be melee, because spears and flails are, so why not this?

Um, firstly the crafting is strange, I think you should change it up or make the battery more useful than it is, because now it's not really a good way to craft it.
I'm with @SteveisNoob in saying hat it should be magic.

Yeah, and it could be magic I guess. Uses 8 mana. (Very very fast)

But I don't understand, make the battery more useful? You mean make it usable for more things? Or cost less?

Back
Top Bottom