NPCs & Enemies Lihzahrd Mimic

Ecna

Official Terrarian
Today I present to you a Lihzahrd Mimic. Have you ever been exploring the Lihzahrd Temple and you say "Darn, I need some more Power Cells!" or "Gosh, I want some more traps..." because if so, this suggestion is for you. Also because Gold Mimics in the Lihzahrd Temple are kind of ridiculously easy to spot. These unique mimics will only spawn in the Lihzahrd Temple and will take on the appearance of the Lihzahrd Chest (seen on the left) before going into its attacking 'mode' (seen on the right.) They are just as common as normal Mimics are.
(The sprite is a little rough)

OtXQxp5.png

~~Stats~~
Type: Enemy
AI: Mimic AI
Damage: 110
Max Life: 750
Defense: 50
Knockback Resist: 50

They will always drop 10 Gold Coins, along with ONE of the following:

Flame Trap x 10
Spear Trap x 10
Super Dart Trap x 10
Spiky Ball Trap x 10
Lihzahrd Power Cell x 1

Also, occasionally while jumping, it has a chance to fire a lazor out of its mouth. The laser is identical to the ones fired by the Golem.

Last edited:
Heh, I actually included a Lihzahrd mimic in one of my threads. I think your version is pretty nice but it drops far too many traps, if it is gonna drop traps tone it down to atleast 5, its not like we're gonna start a super dart WoF farm (maybe we should) Last thing, why 2 powercells? The regular chest has only 1, all enemies related to the temple drop em, why not just make it drop 1 powercell. Anyways, despite some flaws, we need more mimics.

Back
Top Bottom