NPCs & Enemies Lihzahrd Temple Expansion - Hazards, obstacles, improvements, and more!

It has a use time of 30! Terra blade is 15!

Take this equation into matter

DPS=Damage x (60/Use Time)

that places the Snake breaker at 470 DPS

Terra blade has a base DPS of 352, but also happens to have a beam for each swing that has considerable range and triple piercing.

If all hit a single target with no defense, that would do a whopping 704 without taking pierce or crits into the factor.

Still OP for ya?
index.php
TOO. MUCH. DAMAGE.
index.php

I love this. I just love this. Needs to be atleast a mod if not implemented into the game.

I think the temple would have way too much traps with those included , maybe some new and unique walltraps for hardmode dungeon?

Last edited:
You are failing to realize that in the end, DPS is what matters most.

Answer this question:

Which is a better melee weapon? The Flairon with 66 damage, or the Chlorophyte Greataxe with 70 damage?

Or how about this:

Which weapon will kill Duke Fishron faster, the Chain gun, or a Sniper rifle?
I know.

BECAUSE IT HAS TOO MUCH MONKEY-FIGHTING DAMAGE! (Snakes On A Plane reference)

Terra blade has a base DPS of 352, but also happens to have a beam for each swing that has considerable range and triple piercing.

If all hit a single target with no defense, that would do a whopping 704 without taking pierce or crits into the factor.

Still OP for ya?
index.php

i love it. support for all im worth.
the lizhard temple has nothing special to it, just a few traps and mobs. this would make it fun.

Love this idea, I support this!
I feel that the Lizhard temple is another dungeon, so it should have more stuff going around it :D

I need the Terra Blade's stats for comparison.
*Sighs loudly*

Still OP for ya?
index.php

[edit] note this is not actually the total DPS and was calculated with simple math, the true values will be higher.

Last edited:
As I said in another thread, the terra blade should not overpower everything in the game because it has part of the games title in the name.

As I said in another thread, the terra blade should not overpower everything in the game because it has part of the games title in the name.
Of course it shouldn't stay extremely OP, but I think it should keep its nitche as the general best Broadsword in the game. Personally I think the Snake Breaker's damage is a bit too high, but I still would use the Terra Blade over it for speed and range. If anything were to be a true superior, it should be something like @Tobbvald's Ria.

I fully support, the temple is a tad bland for my tastes.

I do think that the damage values on the Snake Breaker are a tad high, but nothing too ridiculous, I also think that the sun elementals, if I remember correctly, have a 1/5 chance to drop a sun stone, which s a bit high for my tastes. I think a 1 in 10 would be better, along with maybe a chance to drop power cells.

Definitely support though, and would rather take this suggestion as is over no suggestion at all.

I do think that the damage values on the Snake Breaker are a tad high, but nothing too ridiculous,
It's about as strong as a True Excalibur. Imo, it's actually pretty UP still.
I also think that the sun elementals, if I remember correctly, have a 1/5 chance to drop a sun stone, which s a bit high for my tastes. I think a 1 in 10 would be better, along with maybe a chance to drop power cells.
They're about as rare as Mimics, so it really isn't very high. 1/10 would be a nightmare to get. >_>

Just buffed the Snake Breaker again. This time I didn't buff its damage, but instead gave it a critical strike bonus against armored enemies. Now it is definitely more effective than the True swords (but still loses to the Terra Blade).

Back
Top Bottom