Mobile Lihzard Temple bug

NASA

Terrarian
I Found this out in my new world. The entry got blocked by lihzard bricks i luckily got rod of discord and picksaw bit if someone doesnt have those he need to make a new world to beat golem

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-22-13-38-53.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-22-13-38-53.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 139
I Found this out in my new world. The entry got blocked by lihzard bricks i luckily got rod of discord and picksaw bit if someone doesnt have those he need to make a new world to beat golem
Yeah, with a wonky world gen like that it makes it difficult. However, on the mobile version, after you beat Plantera, you can use actuators on the blocks in the way to pass through them and get to the altar.

Ive read that the world will crash if u do that. Though im not sure if that would really happen.

Ive read that the world will crash if u do that. Though im not sure if that would really happen.
I've done it myself. Once to get into a blocked Temple for a playthrough, and once just recently to make sure it still worked. :D

Well oki i actually don't have issues with that but if others players get it and don't Know how to get in? Btw can u make this thread resolved? Thx

Well oki i actually don't have issues with that but if others players get it and don't Know how to get in? Btw can u make this thread resolved? Thx
Yeah, if newer players get that they may not know a work around. Hopefully they'll search online for an answer and find these forums. :)

It's still a valid bug report though. World gen should be making sure that the Temple is accessible, and what you have in your world is a buggy world gen. Hopefully all of those issues will be fixed with the new update.

I only want to report something else about world gen bug, sometimes the dungeons walls are spawning outside the dungeon.(do i need to make another thread about this?)

Btw as always, thanks for helping me!

I only want to report something else about world gen bug, sometimes the dungeons walls are spawning outside the dungeon.(do i need to make another thread about this?)

Btw as always, thanks for helping me!
Sure, since it's a different topic you can make a new thread on it. Be sure to do a search first to see if there's already a topic on it. :)

Back
Top Bottom