tModLoader Limited Life Mod

Currently there's a bug that makes this mod unplayable, whenever you enter your world, every item that you have drops to 1. Example: If you have 500 wood, 250 gel and 700 stone, when you restart you'll have 1 stone, 1 gel and 1 wood. I'm playing only with this mod active so i think that it's not because of some kind of uncompatibility

Currently there's a bug that makes this mod unplayable, whenever you enter your world, every item that you have drops to 1. Example: If you have 500 wood, 250 gel and 700 stone, when you restart you'll have 1 stone, 1 gel and 1 wood. I'm playing only with this mod active so i think that it's not because of some kind of uncompatibility
Fixed that bug.
Also fixed some issues with the config and made the player selection screen more... interesting. ;)

Attachments

• limited life yay.gif
    limited life yay.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 271
I'm not sure that's Limited Life, but I'll look into it. Try restarting Terraria, disable all mods except limited life, then try to replicate the bug.
Only Limited Life enabled. Generating a new character. Naming it something like "Why am I doing this". Upon clicking submit, I get an endless stream of the confirmation noise, and the game doesn't respond to anything. I force-close the game, go into the game files, and find thousands of .plr files, all named Why_am_I_doing_this#.plr (# is replaced with the copy number).

Only Limited Life enabled. Generating a new character. Naming it something like "Why am I doing this". Upon clicking submit, I get an endless stream of the confirmation noise, and the game doesn't respond to anything. I force-close the game, go into the game files, and find thousands of .plr files, all named Why_am_I_doing_this#.plr (# is replaced with the copy number).
Fixed the bug! Thank you for your help. It was an issue while saving. I recently upgraded how I save things to be more mod-friendly (see in the changelog), and there was a runtime error I missed in there.

Fixed the bug! Thank you for your help. It was an issue while saving. I recently upgraded how I save things to be more mod-friendly (see in the changelog), and there was a runtime error I missed in there.
Sorry to bother you again, but it's still happening for me.

I am also getting the bug where it generates hundreds of player files until I close the game. This seems like a pretty cool mod that I'd love to do a playthrough with, hopefully the bug can get fixed soon!

So uhh, problem: when i try to make a new character, it makes about as many copies as it can till i close terraria. then when i open it up and look at players, i have about a million copies of that same character. idk if its one of the mods i have active or what but, some help would really be appreciated. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom