Items Limiter (some kind of gun)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DON'T GIVE US SUGGESTIONS BASED ON YOUR DREAMS!!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

SillyMind69

Official Terrarian
Ok, first I have to tell you the story of how I get the idea for this item. Last night I had dream with Terraria 1.3 and how I was playing it with my friend. I started going right until at some point when I fell in a hole. I was some kind of underground cabin but made out of Palm Wood with a chest that I couldn't identify. I open the chest and I find a gun called "Limiter". I go back on surface where I jump and shoot below me. It shot a recolored Beach ball (darker colors) and when it hit the ground it ricochet in me dealing about 237 damage (critical) and from it jumping 2 smaller explosive Beach Balls. After that I was waiting to respawn but I woke up from my dream...:(

Sumary in case you skip the story:
-Gun's name Limiter
-It shoots recolored (darker colors) Beach Ball that explodes in 2 smaller explosive Beach Balls when it hits a target (or when you hit yourself)
-It does 237 critical damage without any kinds of accesories on yourself (we must nerf it a little bit)
-I got the idea last night when I had a dream about it:red:

Crafting Recipe (thanks to DarthCryo04):

-20 Soul of Sight
-1 Beach Ball
-Illegal Gun Parts

The gun does now 50 base damage :)

Last edited:
:pumpking::pumpking:Sounds actually pretty cool! You should have dreams more often!:naughty::nursewink:But it needs to be nerfed. Say maybe give it a crafting recipe such as a beach ball, illegal gun parts and souls of sight. ( cause the megAshark uses souls of might, and the flamethrower uses souls of fright.) And nerf the damage to 50, and give it a slow use time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom