Link steam account?

a1b2c41

Official Terrarian
I was reading the trophies and I saw one to link your steam account... How do I do that?

Setting > External Accounts > Associate Steam account

Edit: This didn't get me the trophy, I'm going to assume this is WIP

Last edited:
Some people are having Errors with getting the Trophy for connecting your Steam account. So if it doesn't work, it can maybe be fixed or ask a Staff Member to aid you. :)

Some people are having Errors with getting the Trophy for connecting your Steam account. So if it doesn't work, it can maybe be fixed or ask a Staff Member to aid you. :)
Thank you, I think i may be one of those people

I see from it saying Official Terrarian on your title you were able to get it to work. I am wondering how you did that because I am still having trouble!
When you link a steam account you get the steampunker title, and if it has terraria the official terrarian, the trophies refresh once every day and I got mine at about 2:00 EST (UTC-05:00).
When you click on your name at the top right of the screen you can edit things and where it says your title selection you can click the down arrow (v) to display your availiable titles

it happened to me to- didnt get it neither the one you get if someone likes your post.

maybe the achievements are not the most developed...

The trophies are working fine, they just take time. The reason being the huge influx of traffic yesterday, some of the features had to be either temporarily disabled or slowed down to help with the site lag that everyone was experiencing. You just need to be patient for the next little while.

As mentioned above, the trophies for linking your Steam account to your forum account does go through a system, right now that system isn't checking every hour. Instead it's checking once a day to make sure nothing gets overloaded. You will eventually get the trophy, so do not worry.

Edit: Damn you Mystery....:dryadeek:

uuh... i got terraria buut can i link it to my steam account???? i diddent get terraria from steam.

You can link your Steam account to your TCF account and get the Steampunker title/trophy, but unless that Steam account has a verified purchase of Terraria, the Official Terrarian title won't be awarded, as that happens automatically. We have no other way to verify your ownership of the game.

Back
Top Bottom