Items Liquid dirt or concrete

Trencher

Terrarian
So I had an idea to help direct my enemy spawns during invasions and moons, that I would fill in all the caverns underneath my arena area. It seemed like an endless task with all the random caverns and caves, but I was frustrated with enemies spawning in these gaps, being killed by my dragon and my lazy self not wanting to go through grabbing any items dropped. My solution was to terraform the caves so liquid would flow down filling all the gaps, transport about 3000 buckets of lava to the surface and pour pour pour.

I already noticed others have posted suggestions for bottomless lava and honey buckets, as well as absorbant sponge capable of soaking those up. I like that idea! However, how about a "concrete" that could be poured as a liquid, but would settle into a solid block? Better yet, a liquifier tool which would use blocks of your choice as "ammo" to create the same function with the corresponding block type? Hope I conveyed my thoughts accurately haha, thanks for an awesome game!

Back
Top Bottom