Wavebank Lithium's Custom Wave Banks!

are you still receiving request?

because i want to request a wave bank of steven universe (serie, movie and future)
Not at the moment, no. But... well, I've heard a lot of SU's soundtrack, and I don't think most of it is loopable, anyway. Music would repeat in a not-so-clean fashion, since it's designed to be played only once- some of it is even timed to specific onscreen events.
Game soundtracks- specifically battle and area themes- are designed to loop, so they have a bit at the end that sounds similar to the start, or at least compose in such a way that the loop is relatively seamless.

I am back after two years, and a lot has changed. I no longer care about requests. I just want to make wavebanks again. One issue however, I don't know how to anymore. If anyone is still making wavebanks today, do you know how to make one for 1.4 and up?

What applications do you use wave banks? I made one to use it personally but the songs sound different than when I download them from the browser or have them in the files folder.
1627766463372.png

What applications do you use wave banks? I made one to use it personally but the songs sound different than when I download them from the browser or have them in the files folder. View attachment 335814
The applications that I use to make wavebanks are...

| TExtract - This program extracts Terraria's (XNB, XWB... ect) files such as images and sounds into usable file formats like JPG and WAV.

| QuickWaveBank - This application is able to create Wavebanks from a set list of songs. It accepts WAV files in order to assemble a Wavebank.

| WAVToXNBSoundConverter - Another sound editing application. This one is used to convert WAV files into Terraria's sound effect file format (XNB).

| Audacity (or any other audio editing software, really) - A tool used for editing audio. If a song/SFX is too loud or needs certain parts edited, I use this.

_

What do you mean the songs sound different?

Back
Top Bottom