Wavebank Lithium's Custom Wave Banks!

Sorry to bother you, but there's a problem.
The tracks on the new wavebank are oddly jumbled.
The title screen is playing the Sector 1 theme from Fusion for example.
The Eerie music is also replaced by the rainstorm.
Silence from Fusion seems to be missing.
All the tracks themselves play fine though.
Does anyone else have the same problem or is it just me?

Last edited:
Sorry to bother you, but there's a problem.
The tracks on the new wavebank are oddly jumbled.
The title screen is playing the Sector 1 theme from Fusion for example.
The Eerie music is also replaced by the rainstorm.
Silence from Fusion seems to be missing.
All the tracks themselves play fine though.
Does anyone else have the same problem or is it just me?
That's odd. I'm tired now, though. Will have to fix it later.
I think maybe not adding the tracks one-by-one might've done it.

I believe I have fixed the problem. I just tested it out ingame, and the title screen and rain tracks appear to work.
The fix has been uploaded, so redownload it!

would you be able to make a binding of isaac wave bank at any point? with a mix from the 2 games and their DLC's, also if so i have a few suggestions for some tracks, the rest can be whatever you feel like:

boss 1: original BoI boss theme
boss 2: Infanticide
boss 3: Ventricide
Golem/cultist: Mortituros
Pumpkin moon: The fallen angel (BoI;R lamb theme)
The pillars: Enmity of the dark lord (the original BoI Satan theme)
Moon-lord: Chorus Mortus
caves: BoI caves/ BoI;R Catacombs
Bloodmoon: original BoI necropolis

Would you be able to increase the volume of the song Bonetrousle in the Undertale Wave Bank? I generally have my volume super low (30% for computer, 5% for ingame music.) and would like to be able to hear it more clearly without having to blow my ears out as soon as I leave the dungeon. For clarification, my low volume isn't the problem as i can hear every other song just fine, it is just that Bonetrousle is abnormally quiet.

Would you be able to increase the volume of the song Bonetrousle in the Undertale Wave Bank? I generally have my volume super low (30% for computer, 5% for ingame music.) and would like to be able to hear it more clearly without having to blow my ears out as soon as I leave the dungeon. For clarification, my low volume isn't the problem as i can hear every other song just fine, it is just that Bonetrousle is abnormally quiet.
I gave the files I used for the wave bank a quick listen, and... it's not quieter.
Then, I tested the wave bank out ingame, straight from the release zip. The volume is fine on my end, that shouldn't be happening.
If I increased the volume, Bonetrousle would just be unusually loud for me. Can anyone else test this?
[doublepost=1470843233,1470842902][/doublepost]
would you be able to make a binding of isaac wave bank at any point? with a mix from the 2 games and their DLC's, also if so i have a few suggestions for some tracks, the rest can be whatever you feel like:

Sorry, I don't have access to the BoI soundtrack, nor do I have the game itself. I wouldn't really know what music to pick as a result, though I could go by ear.

Probably the best thing to do is to provide a ZIP file with the songs you want using Mediafire or something.

All of them except the Treasure of the Rudras wavebank have been updated for 1.3.3!
For that one, I'll need to know which track to use for the Sandstorm.

A Homestuck wavebank would do? Reason: i feel like homestuck should be put into Terraria's Wavebank is because:

Lunar Boss should have Oppa Toby Style,
Final Boss should have Heir of Grief in it.

And the rest of the bosses, well it's your choice which track it fits better.

And yes, it's my request for you to add in the Homestuck Wavebank because there is no updated one in Paradox Space.

A Homestuck wavebank would do? Reason: i feel like homestuck should be put into Terraria's Wavebank is because:

Lunar Boss should have Oppa Toby Style,
Final Boss should have Heir of Grief in it.

And the rest of the bosses, well it's your choice which track it fits better.

And yes, it's my request for you to add in the Homestuck Wavebank because there is no updated one in Paradox Space.

Sorry, I don't have the soundtrack for Homestuck, and I don't think I'd be familiar enough with it to make track choices myself.

If you want a Homestuck wavebank you'll need to provide me with the music and a full track list.

Sorry, I don't have the soundtrack for Homestuck, and I don't think I'd be familiar enough with it to make track choices myself.

If you want a Homestuck wavebank you'll need to provide me with the music and a full track list.

Here, i nearly forgot or totally forgot! I'll give you the music and Track List at the same time. Some of them can be in the Land of Fans and Music 1 and 2, others are on the Homestuck Sound Test.

1. Night - Nightlife (HS Sound Test)
2. Eerie - Let's All Rock the Heist
3. Day - Hallowed Halls
4. Boss 1 - Beatdown (Strider Style)
5. Title Screen - Heir ~ Seer ~ Knight ~ Witch
6. Jungle - Another Jungle
7. Corruption - Darkened Streets
8. Hallow - Minihoof's Adventure
9. Underground Corruption - Core of Darkness
10. Underground Hallow - Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Apocalypse
11. Boss 2 - Beatdown Round 2
12. Underground 1 - Vriska's Theme
13. Boss 3 - Time on my Side
14. Snow - Planet Healer
15. Space - Skies of Skaia
16. Crimson - Karkat's Theme
17. Golem - Round Two (Tensei, unused)
18. Day 2 - Prospit Dreamers
19. Underground Snow - Doctor
20. Desert - The Brave and the Bronze
21. Ocean - (Love You) Feferi's theme
22. Dungeon - Crystalmethequins
23. Plantera - Knife's Edge
24. Queen Bee - Aggrievocation
25. Lihzahrd Temple - Indigo Archer
26. Eclipse - Skaian Summoning
27. Rain - Jade Sylph
28. Mushrooms - MiRaClEs
29. Pumpkin Moon - THIS Pumpkin
30. Underground 2 - Killed by 8R8K Spider!!!!!!!!
31. Frost Moon - Atomic Banzai
32. Underground Crimson - Pumpkin Cravings
33. Lunar Pillar Boss - Oppa Toby Style
34. Pirate Invasion - Violet Mariner
35. Underworld - Ugly Betty
36. Martian Madness - Crystamanthequins
37. Moon Lord - Heir of Grief
38. Goblin Army - Umbral Ultimatum
39. Sandstorm - Bronze Rebel

Took me a while to make this, but it's best if you buy and download the homestuck albums, Lnd of Fans and Music 1 and 2, and Homestuck Sound Test first, then do my request, it's going to be easier for you instead of letting the request go to waste. ^^

Here, i nearly forgot or totally forgot! I'll give you the music and Track List at the same time. Some of them can be in the Land of Fans and Music 1 and 2, others are on the Homestuck Sound Test.

1. Night - Nightlife (HS Sound Test)
2. Eerie - Let's All Rock the Heist
3. Day - Hallowed Halls
4. Boss 1 - Beatdown (Strider Style)
5. Title Screen - Heir ~ Seer ~ Knight ~ Witch
6. Jungle - Another Jungle
7. Corruption - Darkened Streets
8. Hallow - Minihoof's Adventure
9. Underground Corruption - Core of Darkness
10. Underground Hallow - Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Apocalypse
11. Boss 2 - Beatdown Round 2
12. Underground 1 - Vriska's Theme
13. Boss 3 - Time on my Side
14. Snow - Planet Healer
15. Space - Skies of Skaia
16. Crimson - Karkat's Theme
17. Golem - Round Two (Tensei, unused)
18. Day 2 - Prospit Dreamers
19. Underground Snow - Doctor
20. Desert - The Brave and the Bronze
21. Ocean - (Love You) Feferi's theme
22. Dungeon - Crystalmethequins
23. Plantera - Knife's Edge
24. Queen Bee - Aggrievocation
25. Lihzahrd Temple - Indigo Archer
26. Eclipse - Skaian Summoning
27. Rain - Jade Sylph
28. Mushrooms - MiRaClEs
29. Pumpkin Moon - THIS Pumpkin
30. Underground 2 - Killed by 8R8K Spider!!!!!!!!
31. Frost Moon - Atomic Banzai
32. Underground Crimson - Pumpkin Cravings
33. Lunar Pillar Boss - Oppa Toby Style
34. Pirate Invasion - Violet Mariner
35. Underworld - Ugly Betty
36. Martian Madness - Crystamanthequins
37. Moon Lord - Heir of Grief
38. Goblin Army - Umbral Ultimatum
39. Sandstorm - Bronze Rebel

Took me a while to make this, but it's best if you buy and download the homestuck albums, Lnd of Fans and Music 1 and 2, and Homestuck Sound Test first, then do my request, it's going to be easier for you instead of letting the request go to waste. ^^

You could send a ZIP file...

You could send a ZIP file...

Sadly i don't have the music for it. You know, i plan to buy every album, but only in the near future. You know, this request should not go to waste.

If the creator put that to waste, then you're a wasteful person

I-I mean my request can't be that bad, right? all the work wasted waaaaaah and possibly get my request wasted over and over like some type of purgatory.

Sadly i don't have the music for it. You know, i plan to buy every album, but only in the near future. You know, this request should not go to waste.

If the creator put that to waste, then you're a wasteful person

I-I mean my request can't be that bad, right? all the work wasted waaaaaah and possibly get my request wasted over and over like some type of purgatory.
Well you can't exactly ask someone to buy music just to make a wavebank for someone else. You could hold onto the idea until you get the album (since you've expressed interest in doing so) and then request again.

Can't do that, i have to tell my sis to buy the albums for me, then i'll give the author a ZIP file. But it's not going to be easy since i am busy, all the time.

It doesn't seem to work correctly.
The sound effects are muted and the music (while it seems to function) keeps setting itself to zero.
I'm not sure if this is a problem with the wavebank itself, but when I removed the wavebank all the sounds were functioning normally.

It doesn't seem to work correctly.
The sound effects are muted and the music (while it seems to function) keeps setting itself to zero.
I'm not sure if this is a problem with the wavebank itself, but when I removed the wavebank all the sounds were functioning normally.

They work for me. Just try to reinstall the wavebank. If not, well i can't do much to your problem.

Back
Top Bottom