Wavebank Lithium's Custom Wave Banks!

Personally I think that 'The Starlit wilds' (the campfire one) would fit more with night time, but that's just my opinion
While that track was composed for nighttime, I personally disagree. The tone of the original nighttime track was fairly sinister and dark, considering the presence of zombies and demon eyes.
I can totally see why you'd think that! But I feel From the Shadows is better for it as it better matches the original tone of the Night theme, since it, too, sounds a little dark and sinister. Plus, it reflects the day theme, and I love it when different tracks in a game reflect and reprise each other- for example, the stage/boss theme similarities in Shovel Knight.
The Starlit Wilds is more restful and dreamlike in tone than dark and sinister. If anything, it would be more fitting for space or either of the Hallow tracks than nighttime.

While that track was composed for nighttime, I personally disagree. The tone of the original nighttime track was fairly sinister and dark, considering the presence of zombies and demon eyes.
I can totally see why you'd think that! But I feel From the Shadows is better for it as it better matches the original tone of the Night theme, since it, too, sounds a little dark and sinister. Plus, it reflects the day theme, and I love it when different tracks in a game reflect and reprise each other- for example, the stage/boss theme similarities in Shovel Knight.
The Starlit Wilds is more restful and dreamlike in tone than dark and sinister. If anything, it would be more fitting for space or either of the Hallow tracks than nighttime.
I see where you are going at. But, like I said, It is just my opinion and I respect your opinion as well.

Well, this is not at all what you asked for Vulk, but I've released a MOTHER 3 / Earthbound wavebank I had lying around for some reason. I think I didn't release it because I was worried about it including a portion of this remix, but here it is!

Update your A Hat in Time wavebank cuz there's Seal the Deal and Nyakuza Metro
I don't have their soundtracks, unfortunately. Also... I'm really busy with the City of Heroes revival, Homecoming. I may not be updating stuff for some time...

If I were to provide the soundtracks for the B-side (Seal the Deal and Nyakuza) for you, would you be willing to change up some of the tracks? Personally, I'd like to see Death Wish and Rythm Jump Studio thrown in there.

Only if you're willing of course! If so, please do let me know and I'll throw you a download for it!

Nonetheless, thank you for having created the soundtrack!

Long time, no additions! I've fallen in love with Bug Fables and its wonderful soundtrack by Tristan Alric, so I made a Wave Bank for it!

Back
Top Bottom