tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we get a ranged variant of the gemstone blaster and its upgrades? I spent a bit crafting it, then realized it was a mage weapon.

BFG 9000 reforge cost has some integer underflow shenanigans when re-rolled to "broken" (and possibly other very negative prefixes). Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• underflow.png
    underflow.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 142
BFG 9000 reforge cost has some integer underflow shenanigans when re-rolled to "broken" (and possibly other very negative prefixes). Screenshot attached.
Noted. The next version is still a ways off, but I've changed the BFG's value to be about 75% of Sagittarius A's value.

This is probably going to bite me later on, but Thorium's Illumite armor effectively makes burst fire weapons (Chlorophyte/Shroomite Assault Rifle, Chlorophyte Missile Launcher) Resident Evil 4's Chicago Typewriter. (as in, does not consume ammo at all). Might want to fix that in the next update.
Real talk, the Chicago Typewriter itself should be a post-Moon Lord weapon with a fire rate of 6 and keeps its bottomless magazines (does not consume ammo)

This is probably going to bite me later on, but Thorium's Illumite armor effectively makes burst fire weapons (Chlorophyte/Shroomite Assault Rifle, Chlorophyte Missile Launcher) Resident Evil 4's Chicago Typewriter. (as in, does not consume ammo at all). Might want to fix that in the next update.
Real talk, the Chicago Typewriter itself should be a post-Moon Lord weapon with a fire rate of 6 and keeps its bottomless magazines (does not consume ammo)
I don't see anything relating to ammo consumption, apart from the 20% chance thing. My burst fire weapons are, as far as I know, made to work exactly the same as vanilla ones and as detailed in ExampleMod, so if something isn't working right... I don't know what the problem is, or how to fix it.
Edit: It could be an issue with increased firing speed. That might affect the UseTime/UseAnimation in such a way that the ammo consumption code doesn't work right.
Right now, it's coded to only consume ammo when ItemAnimation is a certain value- which ends up only consuming it one time, like the Clockwork AR.

Update- the problem is fixed. I just had to modify the consumption code a bit to more accurately represent the use times.
And, your Chicago Typewriter idea is noted! Development is still barely happening right now, but once I get back into it properly...

I have a weird idea

What about moving the Super shotgun to early hardmode and adding a modified version of it(that one from doom eternal trailer,with the hook,if you can do that :D ) to post-plantera?

I have a weird idea

What about moving the Super shotgun to early hardmode and adding a modified version of it(that one from doom eternal trailer,with the hook,if you can do that :D ) to post-plantera?
Nah. I think there are enough strong shotguns for that point in the game.
To me, the vanilla Onyx Blaster would fill the "super shotgun" role in early Hardmode.
Plus, the ranged tweaks module includes a buff to the regular Shotgun that makes it actually worth the risk of using it.

Is it possible for you Lithium to make another mod with just these vanilla tweaks/buffs without whole Litho's armory?

I mean i love this mod but with bunch of mods there is a little to much of it and i love these vanilla changes/buffs. It will make Vanilla items kinda keep up with these mods.

For now with modded terraria there is almost no reason to get vanilla items in expert mode.

Is it possible for you Lithium to make another mod with just these vanilla tweaks/buffs without whole Litho's armory?

I mean i love this mod but with bunch of mods there is a little to much of it and i love these vanilla changes/buffs. It will make Vanilla items kinda keep up with these mods.

For now with modded terraria there is almost no reason to get vanilla items in expert mode.
I might in the future, but I've kept it to the one mod so far because one mod is much easier to manage. Do the weapons and items cause problems for you?

I might in the future, but I've kept it to the one mod so far because one mod is much easier to manage. Do the weapons and items cause problems for you?
Not really, i just love the tweaks you made. Currently i have installed like 10 mods in the same time with bunch of weapons, always don't know what to choose from and having all these mods with weapons just confuse me :confused:

Well my first suggestion will be Terra throw (A yo-yo like Terra set. Like Terrablade I guess)
And a solar yo-yo (Red Giant) will be an upgrade of it, not just crafting from fragments.

Also you asked me what stuff need resprite, are you planned to make some specific-type sprites or what, or you making Vanilla Terraria sprites? I know, there are some bad sprites, but I am not sure, what is good looking and what is not...

Last edited:
Right now I don't have PC near me, so I will give you some stuff from threat
zeldor.png

So... the first things to resprite are those swords, make them looking like more special and more colorful
frostfire.png

Second- add more shading and make them look more nicer (this includes to all FrostFire weapons set)
gemstone.png

And the last, or maybe not is those magic-ranged weapons, add more shading in some places and make colors look more brighter, you can use gems palette like Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Diamond, Amethyst and Topaz. (Also Ember)
solar.png

Also.Use more Solar-styled color palette and shading and make that big sword looks better
Here are some stuff for the palette
Solar_Eruption.png
Solar_Wings.png
Solar_Fragment_Block.png

Well, for now that's all, I may add more stuff later once I get access to my PC.

Last edited:
Well my first suggestion will be Terra throw (A yo-yo like Terra set. Like Terrablade I guess)
And a solar yo-yo (Red Giant) will be an upgrade of it, not just crafting from fragments.

Also you asked me what stuff need resprite, are you planned to make some specific-type sprites or what, or you making Vanilla Terraria sprites? I know, there are some bad sprites, but I am not sure, what is good looking and what is not...
Oh, I meant suggestions for resprites. There's already a solar yoyo, though, and a solar sword named Red Giant.
Edit: As for the sprites- the swords at the top are specific Legend of Zelda swords, so I tried to keep them on model. I'm not quite sure what you mean by more shading on the frostfire weapons- and I did actually use the palettes of the gemspark blocks for the gem weapons.
Finally, the solar items- they already do use the Solar color palette. I'm also not really sure how to make the giant sword look better, as it's supposed to be made of fire, but I can't animate it ingame because of certain limitations with held items.

Back
Top Bottom