tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update- APPARENTLY, using WithVolume to modify sound volume on dedicated servers DOES also crash them.
I can't even fathom... I mean, why... It doesn't... I'm seriously gonna go sit on the toilet and piss up in my face.

Not intending to make this any harder on you, but it seems the same error as before appears using JUST Lithos.
After reloading mods it gives an error and disables if Thorium isn't enabled.

Not intending to make this any harder on you, but it seems the same error as before appears using JUST Lithos.
After reloading mods it gives an error and disables if Thorium isn't enabled.
I'm not quite sure what that's all about, but I believe that sound modification problem with servers was likely causing mods to load strangely. It's possible that fixing this issue across the board will also resolve that problem.

I believe I've fixed the issues. Tested running a dedicated server this time, and no errors occurred. (it was unplayably slow though, but that's just how dedicated servers work for me.)
Live on the forum, and the browser.
-= Fixes =-
Fixed the mod not running properly on dedicated servers, and hopefully fixed loading strangely with Thorium as well.

I believe I've fixed the issues. Tested running a dedicated server this time, and no errors occurred. (it was unplayably slow though, but that's just how dedicated servers work for me.)
-= Fixes =-
Fixed the mod not running properly on dedicated servers, and hopefully fixed loading strangely with Thorium as well.
Server loads, and people can join. Thanks a bunch!

Server loads, and people can join. Thanks a bunch!
Oh god, thank you. I was so paranoid that something would go wrong- it usually does.
But I'm glad it works now! I hope you guys have fun. And as thanks for reporting bugs, I'm going to post a few spoilers of the next content update!
PumpkinScytheprev.png

FireDevilprevsolo.png

FlamingSplintersprev.png

CoilCannonprev.png

Radioblobberprev.png

Nukorprevsolotrans.png

-= Fixes =-

Thanks for your hardwork for bringing more fun to Terraria 😆

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at LithosArmory.Items.Weapons.TrueOnyxBlaster.AddRecipes() in LithosArmory\Items\Weapons\TrueOnyxBlaster.cs:line 97
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)

the mod no longer loads and disables due to this error as of your current version
hey I am new and as it seems, i am :red:ed, since i can't for the love of god figure otut how to create a thread.... anyways i have a problem with mod browser and i quote:
The mod browser encountered an error:

Bad JSON: could not connect:
at Terraria.modloader.UI.ModBrowser.UIModBrowser.PopulateFromJson(LocalMod[] installedMods, String json)

end quote.

Please help!

hey I am new and as it seems, i am :red:ed, since i can't for the love of god figure otut how to create a thread.... anyways i have a problem with mod browser and i quote:
The mod browser encountered an error:

Bad JSON: could not connect:
at Terraria.modloader.UI.ModBrowser.UIModBrowser.PopulateFromJson(LocalMod[] installedMods, String json)

end quote.

Please help!

did this always happened? like when did this start happening?

Finally, the Mod of Redemption cross-compatibility update is done! Say hello to...

V2.1.0.0
The Hazardous Materials Update

Take the fight to your enemies with the power of the atom bomb, now only with a purchase(0$) of both Litho's Armory and Mod of Redemption!

For just nineteen thousand small payments of 0.00$, you too can wield all the strength and fury of a nuclear war, with only 87% of the negative
effects to your person! But while Mod of Redemption previously favored customers who fight up close and personal with melee weapons,
the Litho's Armory compatibility patch includes lots of new magic AND ranged armaments!

Buy now and also receive bonus content, such as
new Pumpkin Moon drops for those wishing to get into the Halloween spirit, a few new Thorium
compatibility items, and a selection of items that don't depend on any other mod.

The update is live on the forum download and the Mod Browser.

-= Additions =-
- Mod of Redemption -
A couple of new debuffs, Irradiated and Ionized.
Irradiated increases damage taken by 25%, and Ionized causes damage over time- but always goes with Irradiated.

(Xenomite Crystal)
>Gamma Blaster
A magic gun that fires two parallel lasers, which irradiate and pierce enemies.

>A.C.I.D. Projector
A magic gun that fires a ball of radioactive acid which explodes in a sizable splash area,
irradiating enemies. A reference to Into the Breach's ACID mechanic and Detritus island.

>The Crocketteer
A heavy rocket launcher, which shoots Crockett Rockets- tiny nuclear charges that irradiate foes!

>Radioisotope
A shotgun which also shoots a gob of radioactive sluge, which irradiates enemies.

(Infected Eye)
>Nukor
A Warframe weapon which fires a continuous blast of microwave radiation.
This weapon has reduced crit chance, but deals 4x damage on crit rather than 2x.

>Ball Primitive
A corrupted ball of viral code from Tron 2.0 that behaves like a grenade, but as a magic weapon.
Irradiates enemies, and explodes in a radius.

>Mini-Nuke Launcher
Based on a Blockland mod that was banned for a number of reasons, this forbidden weapon fires miniature
nukes, with all the irradiative properties associated with that.

>Radioblobber
An infected shotgun which fires sticky blobs, like those used by the Blobber Vek from Into the Breach.
These blobs attach to tiles and explode after some time, or upon enemy impact.

(King Slayer III)
>Hyper Rifle
A Nuclear Throne weapon that fires a burst of five bullets extremely rapidly. Mash the mouse button for constant bullet hose action!

(Abandoned Lab)
>Ball Launcher
The Beta version of the Ball Primitive, this item shoots explosive viral balls much further, with added damage.

>A.C.I.D. Cannon
A heavier ACID weapon which features more damage, radius, speed, and irradiation duration.

>Rail Cannon
Based on the Into the Breach Brute weapon of the same name, Musket Balls fired from this gun become
Xenomite Rounds- which have a damage penalty, but irradiate enemies and deal more damage the further they travel.

>Contaminator
An infected Clentaminator that spews sticky radioactive goo rather than solution, and uses Gel as ammo.

(Xenium)
>Orion Pulse-Shot
A Xenium-tier bullet based on the proposed Orion pulse drive propulsion system for spacecraft,
which featured tiny, tiny nuclear charges like this one!

>Fallout Arrow
An explosive nuclear arrow which leaves behind a cloud of fallout for a moment.
This fallout deals no damage, but Irradiates enemies passing through.

>Uranium Dart
This dart penetrates enemies and Ionizes the mas well as Irradiating them.

(Patient Zero)
>Xenophage
A new drop that is dropped by the boss in small quantities- used once per recipe to make new and old
Patient Zero drops, as well as new items that it does not drop.

>The Righteous Bison
In the Badlands, it's as dead as that Spy you just Mantreads'd, but here it's as alive as ever!
Like in TF2, it travels slowly and hits enemies extremely fast. Large targets and targets moving away
from you take more hits from this weapon!

>Neutrinos
A spellbook which summons supercharged neutrinos from space on the opposite side of the planet,
striking from the bottom of your screen towards your cursor!
These particles irradiate enemies.

>The Lethal Dose
An amazingly fast minigun weapon that spools up as it is fired, and which also shoots an irradiating
beta particle beam every six consecutive shots.

>Gauss Precisionator
Manufactured by Hyperion, this rapid-fire dart gun becomes more accurate the longer it is used,
and accelerates all darts fired like other Gauss dart weapons.

(Xenophage Unique Crafts)
>Infested Nukor
Basically just an upgrade to the Nukor with a bit more crit chance, the ability to Irradiate enemies,
and 6x crit damage instead of 4x.

>Drunken Dims
The Gold version of the Ball Primitive, and upgrade to the Ball Launcher, fires an erratic burst of several
explosive virus balls which irradiate enemies.

>Spazer Beamer
Just like its namesake Metroid beam upgrade, it fires three powerful beams parallel, which can irradiate targets.

>A.C.I.D. Launcher
The final tier of ACID gun is also similar to the DUST Cannon from City of Heroes. More damage, speed, radius and irradiation duration.

>Nuclear War
This massive gun remniscient of Nuclear Throne's Nuke Launcher slowly fires huge nuke rockets with an enormous radius.
Take care that you don't kill yourself with it!

>Infectionator
The upgrade to the Contaminator fires goop further and features improved stats.

>Xenoblobber
This Radioblobber upgrade shoots bigger blobs with more boom, and fires more bullets!

>Coil Cannon
Bullets fired by this Rail Cannon upgrade travel even faster than normal, and Musket Balls get replaced with Xenobullets.
Xenobullets have the same idea as Xenomite Rounds, with an initial damage penalty and Irradiation, but massive velocity and the ability
to deal more damage the further they fly.

- Thorium -
>The Lobbed Loafers and Booted Boot
Purchasable from the Thorium NPC, the Cobbler- Loafers at any time, and Boot in Hardmode.

- Independent Items -
>The Frying Pan, Strange Frying Pan and Strange Golden Frying Pan
The first Pan is sold by the Demolitionist post-Skeletron. Further upgrades are crafted with special drops
from Pigrons(including Redemption Green Pigrons!) and Duke Fishron.

>The Holy Mackerel
1 in 400 chance(divided by fishing power) to fish up this weapon at a Hardmode Ocean.
Hit people with a fish!

>The Widowmaker
Sold by the Arms dealer for 1 Platinum post-Plantera.
Adds a chance to not consume ammo upon hit! The chance can go all the way to 100%, but begins decaying rapidly
if you don't hit any enemies for 1 second.

>Harp's Feather
Given out for free by the Dryad in Hardmode. It scales with progression!
This weapon is dedicated to my best friend, and is based on a character she created. You can only summon one
Harp(because there's only one of her), but since her attacks ignore enemy piercing invulnerability, there's
no reason not to have her around.
This item cannot be reforged, though.

>Starman Caller
Dropped by Martian Saucers (11.11%)
For two minion slots, command a Starman from the stinky cult classic, Earthbound.
These Starmen can fire a beam or try PSI Starstorm once in a while, and are very strong! Add that extra punch
to your minion army that normal one-slot minions just can't provide. They'll stomp 'em hard!
They come in four colors, each rarer than the last and functionally identical! Collect 'em all!

(Pumpkin Moon items)
- Mourning Wood -
>Fire Devil
A yoyo, based on a Onedrop yoyo. Spews greek fire in random directions!

>Flaming Splinters
A spellbook that shoots burning splinters, like the Mourning Wood's own attack.
They penetrate walls, and inflict Wildfire.

>Fell Flaregun
A flaregun that shoots flares which inflict Faerie Inferno, a new debuff exclusive to a few of these
Pumpkin Moon weapons.

>Blightlance
Throws javelin-type sticking lances that inflict Faerie Inferno with stacking damage, and blossom into faerie flames when a
sixth lance is stuck.

- Pumpking -
>Pumpkin Scythe
A projectile-firing scythe weapon based on Pumpking's scythe attack, this scythe is unique in that
its projectiles speed up, rather than slowing down. The scythes also penetrate enemies.

>Staff of Eochai
City of Heroes, anyone? Like the Giant Monster it's based on, it summons burning pumpkins that seek out
targets, igniting enemies with Wildfire and exploding.

>Faerie Fire
A new flamethrower which trades raw DPS compared to the Elf Melter(when tweaked anyway) for a deadly DoT
effect- the Pumpkin Moon-only debuff, Faerie Inferno.

>Attack 'O Lantern
We TF2 now, boys. Use pumpkin bombs to gib your enemies in hilarious ways, but now with additional greek
fire and the ability to actually throw them! Poop! Poop in your pumpkin pants!

- Headless Horseman -
>The Headless Horseless Horsemann's Headtaker
More TF2 halloween items- this time the HHH's axe! Like in TF2, you get bonuses the more kills you get with it.

>Soul Blaster
Shoots homing souls that inflict Faerie Inferno- but if they get a kill, the enemy spawns even more souls!

>The Candy Cannon
Uses bags of reject candy for ammo. Get into the Summerween spirit with the only good use for Halloween discount candy!
While it's in your inventory, the Merchant will sell more candy.

>Specter Sickle
Embody the specter of torment with this Shovel Knight reference item- throwing sickles that behave a bit like boomerangs!

-= Changes =-
Changed the Tactical Shotgun tweak to give it 20 use time rather than boosted damage.
This gives it slightly improved DPS compared to its previous tweak(enough to compensate somewhat for enemy Defense)
while making it more distinct from other shotguns.

Reduced the piercing of Luminite Darts to 3. However, they now spawn luminite chunks on every hit.
Luminite Darts will spawn 2-3 chunks on hit, and 4-6 upon death.

Last edited:
V2.1.0.1 Changelog
Live on the forum download!

-= Additions =-
-Redemption-
Added sound replacements for Redemption weapons.
Added a config option that tweaks a select few Redemption issues.
This option:
Buffs the Radioactive Launcher a little, and causes its projectiles to inflict the Irradiated debuff.
Fixes the Tesla Cannon's buggy self damage problem.
Modifies the Xenomite Scepter and Corrupted Xenomite Scepter's projectiles to remove random dust, have piercing, and disable gravity(lasers affected by gravity?!)
To compensate for piercing, this config option also reduces their damage a little

Added a config option that gives certain Redemption projectiles a glow effect
This option also fixes the WEIRD LOOK that Tesla Blade projectiles have(Yellow dust?!).

Added a tweak that gives the Thorium Mod Micro Launcher's projectiles the ability to ignore immunity frames(which replicates vanilla functionality for Exploding Bullets and other fast explosives)

-= Fixes =-
Fixed the WA-FINGER using the Hammerhead's crafting recipe.
(It and the other Armored Core legendaries are only obtainable from vanilla biome mimics)
Fixed the Xenoblobber and Nuclear War lacking crafting recipes.
Fixed the Hyper Rifle lacking a KING Core crafting recipe

hey, just thought i'd let you know that the Drow Wings for the Drow armourset are available prehardmode from the stylist. not sure if it's intended to be available that early. might be one of my mods acting weirdly, i can edit this with a list if you'd like.

hey, just thought i'd let you know that the Drow Wings for the Drow armourset are available prehardmode from the stylist. not sure if it's intended to be available that early. might be one of my mods acting weirdly, i can edit this with a list if you'd like.
No need for a list. I just missed that.
Put out a small patch that just fixes this one issue- patch v2.1.0.2.
The update is live on the forum download and the mod browser!

Last edited:
Quick question, but have you thought about documenting this mod somewhere, like on the Terraria Mods Wiki? I'd absolutely love to help out with documenting what the mod has in store for those who can't play it or want to quickly learn about it.

Quick question, but have you thought about documenting this mod somewhere, like on the Terraria Mods Wiki? I'd absolutely love to help out with documenting what the mod has in store for those who can't play it or want to quickly learn about it.
I would like for there to be documentation- but I don't have much time for maintaining a wiki. The mod is open-source though- you can decompile it and see all the code. So if someone wants to make a section on the Mods Wiki for it, I'd be perfectly fine with that!
Edit- I think I would participate in the wiki, though. I probably wouldn't be all that active since I keep myself busy all the time, but if several people could chip in it should work out fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom