tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could you add a configurable option to prevent this mod's broken hero items dropping from Mothron ? Thorium's Broken Hero pieces are already a substitute.
Only other issue I've found is that True Onyx Blaster can only be crafted the Broken Hero Shotgun.

Have a safe journey !

Could you add a configurable option to prevent this mod's broken hero items dropping from Mothron ? Thorium's Broken Hero pieces are already a substitute.
Only other issue I've found is that True Onyx Blaster can only be crafted the Broken Hero Shotgun.

Have a safe journey !
I'll keep that in mind for future versions! And that makes sense.

I'd been playing for a year this mod and it's one of the best mods about weapons, but almost every weapon seems to be kind of "op" somehow overall others mods

Finally, a content update! Contains some fixes and balance changes, as well.
Live on both the forum and the browser!
-Additions-
(Bug Fables Items)
Added three new Bug Fables inspired weapons- the Beemerang, Hornblade, and Icy Wand!
Bug Fables is an awesome Paper Mario-like game with a lot to love and heckin' cute bugs. I highly recommend it!

>Beemerang
Crafted using 10 Souls of Bright, 5 Stingers, 5 Ectoplasm, and a Thorn Chakram
Follows the cursor, and can be held in place
Pierces infinitely
'Also known as the A.D.B.P.'

>Hornblade
Crafted using 10 Souls of Bright, 5 Jungle Spores, 5 Ectoplasm, and a Blade of Grass
Ignores 40% of enemy defense
Enemies with more than 80% knockback resistance take 50% more damage
'It's not actually a severed beetle horn, don't worry'

>Icy Wand
Crafted using 10 Souls of Bright, 5 Crystal Shards, 5 Ectoplasm, and a Stinger Wand
Fires a spear of ice up out of the ground, underneath the cursor
May freeze hit enemies
Boss monsters cannot suffer from this effect
Hits on enemies frozen by this weapon become critical hits
'Its power comes from tiny magic crystals throughout'

(Other Weapons)
>Klobb
Crafted using 3 Iron/Lead Bars, 5 Dirt Blocks, and 1 Angel Statue
20% chance to not consume ammo
More adventurers have perished with Klobbs in their inventory than any other gun. Coincidence?
'Everyone's Favorite'

>Glock
Purchased from the Arms Dealer after Queen Bee is defeated
Right-click for full auto at the expense of accuracy and 35% less damage
Not actually invisible to X-rays
'Neutral. Universal. Perfect.'

>Desert Eagle
Purchased from the Arms Dealer after Plantera is defeated
Fires a powerful, high-velocity bullet
Famed for its reputation, not its ease of use. Hard to control and thus inaccurate- but
the mysterious powers that be grant it ludicrous damage, making it worth using.
'It's expensive, too heavy, almost entirely impractical- and deals way, WAY too much damage.'

>M1 Garand
Purchased from the Arms Dealer after Skeletron is defeated
Has to reload after 8 shots, making an amazingly satisfying pinging sound
This legendary rifle is an antique, but it still works just fine.
'Combat-proven. A rifleman's tradition. No finer implement of battle.'

>SPAS-12
Purchased from the Arms Dealer after Golem is defeated
Right-click to cycle and fire a single special slug round, with 10x damage, slower fire rate, and a chance to stun
You don't unfold the stock. It's just not something you do.
'Versatile. Menacing. Clever girl.'

>P90
Purchased from the Arms Dealer in Hardmode
Ignores 18 Defense
60% chance to not consume ammo
'Fun-sized! Designed to penetrate armor, and look weird.'

(Minor Additions)
Added a crafting recipe for the True Onyx Blaster involving Broken Hero Fragments

Added a config option which prevents this mod's Broken Hero items from dropping
from Mothron- meant to be replaced by the Thorium Mod's Broken Hero Fragments,
which can be used in place of broken hero items for this mod.

-Changes-
Reduced the damage dealt by the Soul Blaster from 250 to 47(I have NO IDEA why I thought 250 was okay! Super sorry for that!)
Reduced the Attack-O-Lantern's damage from I don't remember to 128.

(Sling Edits)
Granite Energy Sling, Demon Sling, Twilight Kestros, Sanguine Sling, Kestros of Light, True Twilight Kestros, True Sanguine Sling,
True Kestros of Light, Terra Sling, Sunsling, Singularity: Now replace all ammo types with their new projectiles.

Star Kestros
Damage: 28 > 23
Enemies killed by thrown arrows summon a few stars from the sky

Vinesling
Damage: 21 > 17
Has a 25% chance to spray vine sauce

Honey Kestros
Damage: 27 > 25
Use Time: 28 > 30
All arrows thrown will release BEES upon destruction.

Volcano Kestros
Right-click to toss a volcanic rock

Venomous Kestros
Damage: 160 > 130
Thrown arrows deal 50% more damage to enemies suffering from Poison, Venom, or Badly Poisoned

Frozenflame Sling
Damage: 200 > 180
Sling bullets thrown inflict blazing cold flames

Sunsling
Damage: 100 > 92

-Fixes-
Fixed the Fencer's Rapier having a crafting recipe(It's a Traveling Merchant purchase) (DONE)

Last edited:
Ugh. I've had so many issues with the mod compatibility; I'm trying now to see if I can fix it for good.
I'm referencing the official TModloader tutorial on the subject, replicating its method precisely, and making each cross-mod thing check for the required mod EVERY TIME it needs to pull something from them.
This should get around the issue of Terraria thinking thoriumSuccess or redemptionSuccess is true when it's not, or whatever the hell's going on there.
Update: This method, while seemingly less clean than my previous one, seems to work better and I just tested the mod enabled by itself. I HOPE this will fix our mod compatibility loading issues.
I caught some messy code on the way and fixed everything up. New release soon! I want to make some more content for it, though.

Last edited:
Ah, found a bit of a mistake with the Crimera-Tooth Dagger recipe. They require Vile Mushrooms instead of Vicious Mushrooms to craft. Also, the Star Kestros says wooden arrows become powerful stars, yet they just seem to throw wooden arrows.

Ah, found a bit of a mistake with the Crimera-Tooth Dagger recipe. They require Vile Mushrooms instead of Vicious Mushrooms to craft. Also, the Star Kestros says wooden arrows become powerful stars, yet they just seem to throw wooden arrows.
I knew I'd have missed something. Fixes for both these issues will be in the next update!

For those wondering what NPCs drop or sell what item, and in what circumstances, I've put together a drops table!
This is just a temporary measure, though- I'll be converting its contents to a Google Doc. Once I have, I'll put it on the main post.
Nevermind; Sheets doesn't quite work for my purposes.

Download drops table

Last edited:
Here's a preview video of the next major update- adding compatibility with Tremor!
Note that, in the future, Tremor will be required in order to load my mod, in order to facilitate the kind of compatibility features I'm looking for.
https://tinyurl.com/r74lrhn

Another small content update!
The changes are live on the forum download- and the drops table has been updated as well.
Since the Mod Browser is down for the forseeable future, obviously this means the update has not been uploaded to it.

Some highlights include the addition of blunderbuss-type matchlock weapons, handcannonball weapons, a few 'swarm missile' weapons and some fixes to mod support that should hopefully make the mod-reliant code more stable.
It was referenced DIRECTLY from an official TModloader tutorial and the method I use is now exactly the same as it, so if it doesn't work... it'd have to be another mod causing issues.
Also, melon launcher.
-Additions-

>Dragon
Purchased from the Demolitionist at any time
Fires a spread of bullets
Not to be confused with the mythical beast, though it spits flame like one
'Take care not to let it fly out of your hand'

>Blunderbuss
Purchased from the Demolitionist after the Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu are defeated
Fires a spread of 4-5 bullets
'The gods of balance make muzzle-loaders hit like a truck, so it's worth using'

>Coachgun
Fires a spread of 6-7 bullets
Purchased from the Demolitionist after Skeletron is defeated
'When all else fails, add another barrel!'

>The Firebreather
Fires a spread of 6-7 bullets
Crafted from a Coachgun and 8 Hellstone Bars
Bullets fired are ignited; the weapon releases a gout of flame as well
'Hear it roar'

(Handcannonball Weapons)
>Handcannonball
Purchased from the Demolitionist after the Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu are defeated

>Endless Barrel-O-Handcannonballs

>Mini Cannon
Purchased from the Demolitionist after defeating Skeletron
Uses Handcannonballs as ammo
'Not actually very mini'

>The Excavator
Crafted from a Mini Cannon, 20 Bombs, 15 Hellstone Bars, and 12 Gunpowder
Fired cannonballs become bombs which do not destroy tiles and detonate on enemy contact
The bombs otherwise behave normally
'Once used for carving out big tunnels, it now finds use as a deadly weapon'

>Dwarven Quarrygun
Crafted from The Excavator, 20 Grenades, 20 Dynamite, 12 Souls of Light, and 12 Explosive Powder
Fires pairs of bombs, trios of grenades, and single sticks of dynamite
Bombs are most common, followed by grenades, then dynamite
None of the projectiles destroy tiles, and all explode on enemy contact
'Modified to prevent creating craters, this fine example of Dwarven engineering could erase a mountain otherwise'

>The Capsizer
Purchased from the Pirate
Fires a huge cannonball which explodes in a huge area
'Most would sooner walk the plank than do battle with a ship carrying one of these'

>Gatling Cannon
Purchased from the Pirate after defeating Plantera, if the Steampunker is present
15% chance to not consume ammo
The Steampunker and Pirate worked together on this one
'It's not steampunk- it's PIRATEPUNK!'

>Kruel Kannon
Crafted from The Firebreather, a Mini Cannon, 8 Ectoplasm, and 20 Barrels
Fires a slow-moving, explosive kannonball
Right-clicking instead fires a rolling barrel with triple fire rate, but 80% less damage and one fourth knockback
'They brought the Kruel!'

>Corsair's Chaincannon
Crafted from a Gatling Cannon, a Chain Gun, 30 Cogs, and a Lihzahrd Power Cell
25% chance to not consume ammo
'Abandon all hope, ye who this gun be fired upon'

>Tsar Cannon
Crafted from The Capsizer, 10 Iron/Lead Bars, 30 Copper/Tin Bars, 1 Water Bucket and 8 Souls of Bright at an Ancient Manipulator
Fires a huge cannonball
'From Russia with love'

>Hellish Hwacha
Crafted using 15 Hellstone Bars, and 12 Gunpowder
Uses arrows as ammo
Fires a wild barrage of arrows, lights wooden arrows ablaze
'Hwacha doin'?'

>Micro Missile
Purchased from the Cyborg after Golem is defeated

>Missile Battery
Purchased from the Cyborg after Golem is defeated
Uses micro missiles as ammo
Fires a destructive barrage of swerving micro missiles, annihilating everything in sight
'FIRE EVERYTHING!'

>The Alpha Strike
Dropped by the Moon Lord
Uses micro missiles as ammo
Fires an awe-inspiring barrage of swerving cyber missiles, annihilating everything in sight
'It costs 400,000 dollars to fire this weapon... for twelve seconds'

>Dwarven Atom Smasher
Purchased from the Demolitionist after Golem is defeated
Enemies with 300 or less max health are instantly deleted without a trace
'Smashing goblins and elves out of existence for centuries'

>Melon Launcher
Crafted with a Rocket Launcher, Snowman Cannon, 30 Rich Mahogany, and 12 Spectre Bars
Rockets become splitting melons
'I am MELON LORD!'

-Changes-
I've kinda been using WeaponOut's Voodoo Arm to test max possible DPS for non-autoswing items,
so I missed the fact that all slings/kestros don't have it.
Added autoswing to the folowing slings and kestros:
Vinesling, Water Sling, Granite Energy Sling, Demon Sling, Sanguine Sling, True Sanguine Sling,
Twilight Kestros, True Twilight Kestros, Kestros of Light, True Kestros of Light,
Terra Sling, Umbilical Sling, Frozenflame Sling, Sunsling, Type-1A, Singularity

Added autoswing to the Spacial Slicer.

Shadow Sling and Tendon Sling no longer replace thrown projectiles at all

Rockets Alpha, Rockets Beta and the Endless Crate-O-Rockets now work with weapons they did not previously.
However, the fired projectiles match Rocket Is.

Spook Launcher's damage nerfed from 40 to 34.

Buffed the Celebration's tweak damage from 100 to 210.

-Fixes-
Fixed the Venomous Kestros incorrectly saying it crits versus poisoned/envenomed/badly poisoned
enemies when it should've said it deals 50% more damage to them

Fixed the Star Kestros incorrectly saying it throws powerful stars instead of noting that arrows
thrown which kill enemies summon stars from the sky

Fixed the Endless Crate-O-Rockets being stackable

I kind of missed the fact that the mod browser was back up a couple of days ago, so I've uploaded the update now!

I don't know if its just me. But after this update my game keeps crashing after 5 minutes. I was confused at first but when i deactivated your mod, my game stopped crashing and everything worked fine. I hope that you will somehow fix it because i really enjoy content of this mod. My other mods are Thorium, Luiafk and Afk pets (before todays update everything worked fine). Yet again i enjoy your mod!

I don't know if its just me. But after this update my game keeps crashing after 5 minutes. I was confused at first but when i deactivated your mod, my game stopped crashing and everything worked fine. I hope that you will somehow fix it because i really enjoy content of this mod. My other mods are Thorium, Luiafk and Afk pets (before todays update everything worked fine). Yet again i enjoy your mod!
I can't help you if you don't share crash logs. On Windows 10, the logs are located here:
C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs
I would need the client.log to fix it.

Edit: I've replicated your mods and haven't crashed so far. Were you doing anything when it crashed? Did it happen multiple times, or did you turn my mod off after the first crash? If you did that, it might not have been related to my mod- it could be that the first crash was a fluke, and it wouldn't have happened a second time whether my mod was enabled or not.

Last edited:
Very, very small update that only adds two things- a Thorium Greatbow and Thorium Sling.
Obviously, these require the Thorium mod to work.
Since I still don't have any info on the above crash, the problem would not have been fixed.
The update is live on both the forum download and the browser.

-Additions-
>Thorium Greatbow

>Thorium Sling

Very, very small update that only adds two things- a Thorium Greatbow and Thorium Sling.
Obviously, these require the Thorium mod to work.
Since I still don't have any info on the above crash, the problem would not have been fixed.
The update is live on both the forum download and the browser.

-Additions-
>Thorium Greatbow

>Thorium Sling

To answer your question, first crash was when i fished out crate opened it and gained some kind of magic book. I tried to use it and then crashed. Second crash was when my summon from Harrpy feather killed enemy. After that i tried to fight Destroyer and it crashed when i neared water. it shouldnt crash with any other mods of mine because it worked fine.

Attachments

• client.log
    46.3 KB · Views: 96
  • client2.log
    82.8 KB · Views: 100
To answer your question, first crash was when i fished out crate opened it and gained some kind of magic book. I tried to use it and then crashed. Second crash was when my summon from Harrpy feather killed enemy. After that i tried to fight Destroyer and it crashed when i neared water. it shouldnt crash with any other mods of mine because it worked fine.
These crashes appear to be related to water shaders, which my mod doesn't touch. I don't think this is something I can fix.

Back
Top Bottom