tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This mod is fantastic. Almost all of the weapons included are interesting and unique. Really excited to see what you have in mind for expanding summons and throwing.
Uh, wow... That's very nice of you to say!
I've been having a lot of fun making it, though recently I haven't done much developing- burnout, I think.
I'm not sure when I'll start or finish the summon weapon pack- which is probably the next one- but I think I'll go ahead and release a minor Mage content update!
UPDATE: I took a look at how making summons actually works, and I think I'll hold off until much later- it's apparently very difficult. Throwing would be next because of this.

The Wasteland Kings Energy Weapon Update
This is a pack of energy weapons spanning the entirety of game progression- it features new energy weapons for mage starting at the
Eye of Cthulhu tier and spanning all the way to Lunar Pillar tier. Energy weapon designs from a nuclear wasteland have been added,
with plenty of new laser and plasma guns for you to play around with!
Just redownload the mod to get the update.

FLÄSHYN!

Last edited:
Little progress update - the throwing update is forthcoming. No sprites or code yet, but the concepts are nearly done.

Outside of thrown weapons, there are a few new updates- such as updating all frostfire weapons to inflict Wildfire and a new debuff called Frostblaze instead of On Fire + Frostburn. These weapons will now also be craftable using Spectre Bars and
FrostfireCore.gif
Frostfire Cores, a new item, instead of ectoplasm+living fire+living frostfire blocks.

There's also an optional feature (config option) coming to make Plantera drop Chlorophyte bars on kill to reduce the grinding for chloro bars after beating her.

Well, the last time I tried to upload it, the file was too big. I guess I just can't since I'm kind of an unknown, and this mod is relatively large.
yeah that was a long time ago, the mod browser can support MUCH larger mods now
just look at calamity, which is 100+MB

* I guess I just can't since I'm kind of an unknown*
That's BS this mod is really good and alot of people arn't going to know it exists because it has no browser presence.
I'm speaking from experience, my code library alone got 500+ downloads before I even uploaded any mods that use it; there's no downs to putting your mod on the browser.
You can do the who discord group thing if you want but I don't care for those. Just set the mod page to link back to this page.

yeah that was a long time ago, the mod browser can support MUCH larger mods now
just look at calamity, which is 100+MB

* I guess I just can't since I'm kind of an unknown*
That's BS this mod is really good and alot of people arn't going to know it exists because it has no browser presence.
I'm speaking from experience, my code library alone got 500+ downloads before I even uploaded any mods that use it; there's no downs to putting your mod on the browser.
You can do the who discord group thing if you want but I don't care for those. Just set the mod page to link back to this page.
Well, I initially assumed it was because I didn't have special permissions, but it's uploading now! (It'll take some time though.)
The minor updates to frostfire and the plantera chlorophyte feature are in the new version, which is also now present on the mediafire download.

Thanks for the kind words, by the way. I'm glad some people are enjoying my mod!

Wait a minute, nope.
limit.png

It took all that time to upload the file just to tell me this. So... yeah, I was right- I need special permissions to upload my mod to the browser.
My mod is currently 32 MB in size, so it's quite far over that limit.

Further update- I found out how to actually get my mod uploaded by using GitHub, so now it's actually uploading to the browser, and hopefully things'll work.

Further update- I found out how to actually get my mod uploaded by using GitHub, so now it's actually uploading to the browser, and hopefully things'll work.
You don't need github to upload a mod, however the tmodloader team appreciates the relief of bandwidth by linking a github (and you get to us icons on the browser as a bonus!)

I played around with a bunch of different weapons right now
I mean it looked cool on the front, but there tends to be alot of mods that add lame weapons.
This mod, no, almost every weapon is unique and rather original and baddass for the most part.
Getting it into the browser is going to go a long way towards getting even more feedback and compliments because honestly, this is some good stuff like here.

You don't need github to upload a mod, however the tmodloader team appreciates the relief of bandwidth by linking a github (and you get to us icons on the browser as a bonus!)

I played around with a bunch of different weapons right now
I mean it looked cool on the front, but there tends to be alot of mods that add lame weapons.
This mod, no, almost every weapon is unique and rather original and baddass for the most part.
Getting it into the browser is going to go a long way towards getting even more feedback and compliments because honestly, this is some good stuff like here.
Well, thanks... It successfully got onto the browser, though!

Your spaz yoyo is not an original piece of content and was in the mod Mokkel Mod in 2016, I doubt you will get any hassle for it but thought you should know.

Your spaz yoyo is not an original piece of content and was in the mod Mokkel Mod in 2016, I doubt you will get any hassle for it but thought you should know.
Ah, well, I haven't seen that mod before, but technically it's not original anyway- Spazmatism himself did it first! ^^;

Is there a way to obtain Vile Dart?
Wow, I can't believe I forgot that. The Vile and Vicious Darts don't have crafting recipes...
I've added some and I'm currently uploading the fix to the browser- it's already on the mediafire DL, though. Sorry!

Goddam it! I saw it on modloader with an update button and I thought there was a fresh new update. D:
It's still uploading, though... Not quite sure what you downloaded, but it's only about halfway done now.
Edit- Browser update is live!

Last edited:
It's still uploading, though... Not quite sure what you downloaded, but it's only about halfway done now.
Edit- Browser update is live!
Sorry, but Stinger Wand also doesn't have recipe, I didn't notice that when I checked the recipe of Cursed Wand at that time.

Sorry, but Stinger Wand also doesn't have recipe, I didn't notice that when I checked the recipe of Cursed Wand at that time.
Ah, damn it. I would've thought that I wouldn't miss any recipes, but that's clearly not the case- I'm going to run through every item and check to make sure everything that should be craftable is craftable.

Right, apparently it was just these magic missile-type weapons. I'm uploading the update to the Browser now, and it's already up on Mediafire.

Okay, it finished uploading on the browser. Might take a while to actually update, but the file's there.

Back
Top Bottom