tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...Um, is there any Ammo Crates for unlimited ammo?

(Also, I would love to see plenty of Summon weapons including an special "Terrarompa" summoning 1 of 4 different ahoge heroes)
Summon weapons, my favorite class!
But asking "oh hey make alot of this" Is asking too much, just, do it at your own pace. It's working wonders so far!

God dammit I keep finding new weapons from this mod that I want to use but are for a different class than I'm playing each run. "Oh that spear is DOPE, but I'm a mage" "oooo that's a cool gun, why am I suffering through a thrower run again?" The more I see of this the more impressed I am honestly, I would say that a lot of the weapons (especially the magic ones) feel a little weak in terms of DPS but are so incredibly fun to use and cool to watch that I tend to use them over stronger weapons anyways. Though given the varied level of balance of mod weapons overall it's hard to say if some of your stuff is underpowered or competing mod content is overpowered.

Not gonna go as hyperbolic as saying you ruined other mod weapons for me lmao but these are seriously in a class of their own. The looks and mechanics are just... amazing! And the short-range, risk-reward ones across the classes tend to be a cool tradeoff that ironically enough feels more like the melee 'dream' than actually playing a melee class in vanilla.

God dammit I keep finding new weapons from this mod that I want to use but are for a different class than I'm playing each run. "Oh that spear is DOPE, but I'm a mage" "oooo that's a cool gun, why am I suffering through a thrower run again?" The more I see of this the more impressed I am honestly, I would say that a lot of the weapons (especially the magic ones) feel a little weak in terms of DPS but are so incredibly fun to use and cool to watch that I tend to use them over stronger weapons anyways. Though given the varied level of balance of mod weapons overall it's hard to say if some of your stuff is underpowered or competing mod content is overpowered.

Not gonna go as hyperbolic as saying you ruined other mod weapons for me lmao but these are seriously in a class of their own. The looks and mechanics are just... amazing! And the short-range, risk-reward ones across the classes tend to be a cool tradeoff that ironically enough feels more like the melee 'dream' than actually playing a melee class in vanilla.
I'm honestly surprised just much content he delivered in this mod, this mod right here is the "ideal wet dream" Many people wished they could create: An entire slew of quality content that doesn't feel lacking in either quantity or quality!
I'd love to see what Lithos could make if he did other mod content, like bosses.

Well, I'm really flattered...
I burned myself out on some other projects and got a little stressed, so now I think I might return to this mod to do some testing. With your mentions of the weapons having low DPS in mind, I'm going to go give things proper test(finally).
If I spot any damage discrepancies, I'll probably end up comparing them most to vanilla and Thorium, so hopefully things should be around that level once I've worked out what I want to do.

Well, I'm really flattered...
I burned myself out on some other projects and got a little stressed, so now I think I might return to this mod to do some testing. With your mentions of the weapons having low DPS in mind, I'm going to go give things proper test(finally).
If I spot any damage discrepancies, I'll probably end up comparing them most to vanilla and Thorium, so hopefully things should be around that level once I've worked out what I want to do.

i also take interest in helping out a bit as well when you get the chance to return to this.

This is an amazing mod, loving it so far. I am especially fond of the Bo weapon, I was shredding enemies with it. But I have run into a problem getting the Bo Prime... I cant find any mysterious cells. What drops them?

This is an amazing mod, loving it so far. I am especially fond of the Bo weapon, I was shredding enemies with it. But I have run into a problem getting the Bo Prime... I cant find any mysterious cells. What drops them?
Basically, every single late-game boss after and including Plantera drops them, including event bosses like the Martian Saucer, the Tier 2 Old One's Army Ogre or any Tier 3 OOA miniboss. The higher the tier of the enemy, the better your chances- Prior to the Moon Lord, Betsy and the lunar pillars have the best chances, with a 1 in 16 drop rate.
I might increase their drop chance if people have trouble getting them, though- or add a recipe.

Basically, every single late-game boss after and including Plantera drops them, including event bosses like the Martian Saucer, the Tier 2 Old One's Army Ogre or any Tier 3 OOA miniboss. The higher the tier of the enemy, the better your chances- Prior to the Moon Lord, Betsy and the lunar pillars have the best chances, with a 1 in 16 drop rate.
I might increase their drop chance if people have trouble getting them, though- or add a recipe.
Ok so I'll go grind some of those bosses then, although I've gotten past the moon lord already and havent gotten any. Thanks for the quick reply!

I like your profile picture Sume, may I know the source?
This isn't related to the mod I just realised, I apologize.

Whats the best weapon in the mod?
I never really made a single 'best weapon'. There are ultimate weapons for each class with a weapon pack dropped by the Moon Lord (Sagittarius A for Ranger, Starstorm for Mage, and Gae Assail for Melee), but there are other high-tier weapons that might be better.

Finishing up a melee playthrough - having some odd results with Gae Assail - about 90% of the time the left click just goes through enemies without doing damage. No minions or other players to mess with piercing, it just.... randomly goes through stuff without damage.

Right click throw-and-home works great though.

EDIT: Giga Drill doesn't seem to be usable at all, crafted it and get the bonuses when holding it, but can't use it for combat or for digging

Last edited:
Finishing up a melee playthrough - having some odd results with Gae Assail - about 90% of the time the left click just goes through enemies without doing damage. No minions or other players to mess with piercing, it just.... randomly goes through stuff without damage.

Right click throw-and-home works great though.

EDIT: Giga Drill doesn't seem to be usable at all, crafted it and get the bonuses when holding it, but can't use it for combat or for digging
That seems really odd. I can't imagine why either of those things would be happening- I never had problems like that while testing.

That seems really odd. I can't imagine why either of those things would be happening- I never had problems like that while testing.
Yeah - not sure either, everything else seems to work fine (I REALLY love that spinny lifesteal spear! and the meteor spear is amazing). Just those two didn't work for me.

On that note - I didn't try EVERY melee weapon this playthrough but in general they felt good and well balanced vs vanilla, lots of unique traits, good stuff. Hard to test those two endgame weps when they didn't work well for me but everything up to then was great!

Yeah - not sure either, everything else seems to work fine (I REALLY love that spinny lifesteal spear! and the meteor spear is amazing). Just those two didn't work for me.

On that note - I didn't try EVERY melee weapon this playthrough but in general they felt good and well balanced vs vanilla, lots of unique traits, good stuff. Hard to test those two endgame weps when they didn't work well for me but everything up to then was great!
I gave both a quick test, and I couldn't replicate it with lunar pillar enemies or anything else. It's possible it might be a mod conflict... or maybe the version on the browser corrupted somehow? I really don't know how this could be possible...

Great mod, The Ak-47 that it's selled by the Arms dealer can't make any progress on the Old One's Army

Great mod, The Ak-47 that it's selled by the Arms dealer can't make any progress on the Old One's Army
I'm not really sure what that means, but the AK doesn't fire a special projectile- there's no way it wouldn't be able to make progress...
Unless you mean it's not effective enough- which makes sense. It has several upgrades that would make it better for the Tier 2 Old One's Army.

is thid mod a great balance for a thorium spirit run?
Having just finished several different class runs in coop with that exact combination - yes! I found myself switching between Lithium, Thorium, and Spirit weapons pretty regularly and had solid progression overall.

Having just finished several different class runs in coop with that exact combination - yes! I found myself switching between Lithium, Thorium, and Spirit weapons pretty regularly and had solid progression overall.
do you suggest me to remove exodus? seems to ge tmany great op iteam..sad cause they are smart one but i always use their item

Back
Top Bottom