tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah, no. If it did, I'd be the only one in it! ^^;
I'm kind of the only developer.
You'd be wrong (well the only dev part is true but I mean), if people are asking if there is a discord server they obviously want to join it.
This'll explode the mod's popularity, just remember to link back here and not to a discord link like everyone else does (TCF still needs to remain relevant!)

You'd be wrong (well the only dev part is true but I mean), if people are asking if there is a discord server they obviously want to join it.
This'll explode the mod's popularity, just remember to link back here and not to a discord link like everyone else does (TCF still needs to remain relevant!)
Well, I'm not sure what a discord server would do that the thread can't already- and, importantly, I can't moderate worth anything. The server probably wouldn't be very good.
I might make one, but at the moment at least I'm working on another project. The little update is still forthcoming, though!

Well, I'm not sure what a discord server would do that the thread can't already- and, importantly, I can't moderate worth anything. The server probably wouldn't be very good.
I might make one, but at the moment at least I'm working on another project. The little update is still forthcoming, though!
Ok FINALLY some else feels the same way I do. VS mods that go straight to discord and leave TCF in the dust.

Well, there are Terraria Discords that can help you along the way. Perhaps we can visit there and I can slug in a few more ideas.
(FYI - That Frostfire stuff would be mega helpful with AlchemistNPC's Cursed Ice or Divine Lava)

I've got back into Terraria, started playthroughs with various mods sans Calamity and these weapons really shine. I tend to use them aside Thorium weapons. For being the only dev, this is very impressive work, especially the sprites. I can't sprite nearly as good as you can. I can't wait to see your take on throwing weapons. Due to the lack of a vanilla pillar and fragments for throwers, I wonder how you will handle end game throwing weapons.

On my melee playthrough, I had a very hard time getting multiple Broken Hero Spears. I gotten so many Broken Hero Flails. Either I had really bad luck or the drop rate is off between broken hero items. On my current playthrough, I couldn't get any RPGs from the EoC after several kills and opening even more treasure bags. Either I had awful luck or it isn't dropping properly.

I like how there are a handful of new night, true, and terra weapons. I love being able to spin the spears around. I was an absolute beast in melee with the melee weapons from this mod. On my current ranger playthrough, I really like the launchers. I know it was brought up before in this thread, but I find the shotguns pretty weak compared to other weapons you can get around the same time. I also found whips on my melee playthrough to be pretty weak as well.

I've got back into Terraria, started playthroughs with various mods sans Calamity and these weapons really shine. I tend to use them aside Thorium weapons. For being the only dev, this is very impressive work, especially the sprites. I can't sprite nearly as good as you can. I can't wait to see your take on throwing weapons. Due to the lack of a vanilla pillar and fragments for throwers, I wonder how you will handle end game throwing weapons.

On my melee playthrough, I had a very hard time getting multiple Broken Hero Spears. I gotten so many Broken Hero Flails. Either I had really bad luck or the drop rate is off between broken hero items. On my current playthrough, I couldn't get any RPGs from the EoC after several kills and opening even more treasure bags. Either I had awful luck or it isn't dropping properly.

I like how there are a handful of new night, true, and terra weapons. I love being able to spin the spears around. I was an absolute beast in melee with the melee weapons from this mod. On my current ranger playthrough, I really like the launchers. I know it was brought up before in this thread, but I find the shotguns pretty weak compared to other weapons you can get around the same time. I also found whips on my melee playthrough to be pretty weak as well.
I really appreciate the kind words! And, I think I'll try to do something about the weak shotguns and broken hero items. You can expect to see a fix for that in the next update- which I don't know when that will arrive.

That mod is really great,Especially i like the Beezooka,it's really a great weapon,would like to see a hardmode version of it

UPD:Also,i have a question:Can i obtain more than 1 RPG? It dropped from the first Eye of Chtulhu that i killed and after that did not dropped from anything ,including 20 more Eyes of Chtulhu

I kinda changed my mind on beezooka,it's still really great (I would even say that it's OP),but it does not needs a hardmode version. I actually managed to beat every single boss in vanilla game using only the beezooka with the Hive Pack and different rockets and it wasn't really that hard,as bees seem to increase their damage when i get better ammo

So, the 'minor content update' I've been working on for a while turned out to be something much larger. I know this will make the amount of ranged weapons in the mod even more unbalanced compared to the other classes, but... whatever!
There's tons of new ranged weapons coming in the next update- including some new dart/seed weapons, finally!

So, the 'minor content update' I've been working on for a while turned out to be something much larger. I know this will make the amount of ranged weapons in the mod even more unbalanced compared to the other classes, but... whatever!
There's tons of new ranged weapons coming in the next update- including some new dart/seed weapons, finally!

Can there at least be a gun summon that uses ammo?

I don't know how that'd work, and further, I'm not doing summon weapons at the moment because of how much more complicated they are than normal weapons.

They're basically summons that use ammo that you have on you, much like Qwerty's Random Content Mod's Lune Archer Staff (which uses Arrows)

They're basically summons that use ammo that you have on you, much like Qwerty's Random Content Mod's Lune Archer Staff (which uses Arrows)
I should've worded that better, I think- what I meant to say was that I don't know how to code that...
Not really sure how ammo consumption code works yet, not to mention summons- BUT, I do like the idea, and I'll keep it in mind for whenever I eventually do summon weapons.

Hey, guys! The 1.1.0.0 update has dropped, and with it comes a host of balance changes, additions and fixes.
The mod requires the Glow Mask API mod by ZephaniahNoah to function, as many weapons have new glowmasks. It can be downloaded on the Mod Browser by just searching for "Glow Mask API".
For a general overview, look at the main post. The full changelog is here!
-= Glow Masks =-
Glow Masks have been added for all appropriate weapons! This means that certain
weapons which had glowy bits on them now actually glow- but you'll need to download
the Glow Mask API mod by ZephaniahNoah to run my mod now.
Not to worry, though- it's a tiny little API mod on the browser. A whole 2.28kb download.
tModLoader - GlowMaskAPI - A library to help you easily add a glowMask to your items

-= Additions =-
18 new assorted Ranged weapons, 12 new dart-firing weapons(and 25 new dart ammo types!)
2 new Shroomite head armors- the Shroomite Hat(boosts dart damage) and Shroomite Visor(boosts gel weapon/flare damage)!

>Star Piece
A Paper Mario reference that drops from Harpies and Wyverns,
these useful items drop in stacks of 1-5 for Harpies and 2-10 for Wyverns, and
five can be crafted into a Fallen Star. They have a 75% chance to drop.

>Aqua Ember
A new item which drops from all enemies while in the Dungeon like Souls of Light/Night
Can be used to craft many vanilla Dungeon items, including Water Candles
All prehardmode Dungeon related recipes have been tweaked
'A scrap of a wet flame'

New endless ammo items have been added for the new Wooden Darts and old item Rocket Alpha.
These are called the Endless Dart Bag and the Endless Crate-O-Rockets, and are crafted the
same way as vanilla endless ammo items- with 3996 of their respective ammo at a crystal ball.

-= Changes and Fixes =-
Fixed the way that the melee dual-function staves work preventing ALL damage/swing speed boosts from
functioning on alt-fire.
This fix was also applied to the Goddess/Master/True Master Swords.

All custom explosive projectiles that had self damage have fixed the bug where a Rocket I becomes
visible for a split second after explosion in certain situations... probably.
Tell me if you see this problem, but I think it's gone.

The tweaked version of the Sniper Rifle was nerfed to only 470 damage.
555 was excessive, considering how much the slow, strong nature of the gun matters versus high
defense.
Similarly, the Lever Rifle, Heater Rifle, Adamantite/Titanium rifles, Shooting Star, and Sunspot Rifle also got nerfed.
The Shooting Star also lost a little of its crit bonus.

The Scorch Shot, Detonator, and Chlorophyte Detonator have all been shrunken to be more in line
with the other pistol-sized weapons.

The Dart Rifle and Tactical Shotgun can now zoom out on right click, since both have a scope.

Beethrower and Bee-Scythe bees now chase more quickly.

The Chlorophyte Assault Rifle received a minor buff to put its DPS over the Megashark more solidly.

Spore Wads fly for a limited time, to reduce lag.
To compensate, they now deal slightly more damage.

Spore Arrows have been nerfed. The spores shed now deal much less damage.

Monsoon and The Hurricane deal much less knockback, and their bolts travel more slowly.

Unholy and Bloody Arrows have a new, more efficient crafting recipe. You can
add two Demonite or Crimtane bars into the mix to be able to craft 30 at a time,
getting 30 per Worm Tooth/Crimera Tooth instead of just 5.

The Beezooka has been nerfed to spawn less bees and fire more slowly. Damage is slightly improved,
but it should now be much harder to lag your game with it, and to use it in Hardmode.

Heavy Bombardment has been nerfed from 5 base damage to 1.

The whips have received some damage and crit rate buffs.

Some weapons that replaced basic ammo types with other existing ammo types have been reworked.

The Hellstop: Now fires Infernal Embers. These bullets always inflict Wildfire, and will fall to the ground after hitting a wall, lingering on the ground for a bit.

Phoenix Blaster: Musket Balls fired become Phoenix Blasts. These bullets are like tiny phoenixes, and will seek out targets, then explode. Their homing is relatively poor.
The phoenixes always inflict long-lasting On Fire, with a chance to inflict Wildfire too.

Desert Camo AK-47: Now fires Sandstorm Rounds. These bullets ignore Defense below 150.
Snow Camo AK-47: Now fires Deepfreeze Rounds. These bullets inflict Frostblaze and have limited piercing
Shroomite Digital AK-47: Now fires Mushroom Shots. These bullets stick to enemies, causing stacking damage over time
Wormhole AK-47: Now fires Hyperspace Bullets. These bullets travel extremely fast, piercing enemies and blocks, but turn around and return to where
they were fired after reaching their maximum range. They also inflict Vortex Flames.

The Pepperblaster: Now fires Crystal Flak. These bullets split upon firing into two Crystal Bullets, each with 25% reduced damage.

Tiny update that adds a more up-to-date icon. It's a little more cluttered, but shows off the newer weapons better- not all of them are ranged!

This same update seems to have broken Multiplayer. Any reason for that? It keeps disabling Lithos upon entering the world. (Yes I have Glow Mask APi Downloaded)

This same update seems to have broken Multiplayer. Any reason for that? It keeps disabling Lithos upon entering the world. (Yes I have Glow Mask APi Downloaded)
I have no clue why that would be happening... It's possible I put a random sound in some weapon without adding what's needed to keep it from breaking multiplayer.
Edit: Nope, not as far as I can tell. It looks fine...

Back
Top Bottom