tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Without a specific error, I really can't discern what could be wrong, unfortunately. If it's giving you an error message, could you screenshot it?

Sadly it's not, I can load it up perfectly in singleplayer but the moment I load the same world with the same mods in Multiplayer it disables this mod and launches after almost 10 mins of loading. It wasn't till this update today I've had this issue, It won't even appear in the list when using tModLoaderServer.

It seems it may be a GlowMaskAPI issue

Sadly it's not, I can load it up perfectly in singleplayer but the moment I load the same world with the same mods in Multiplayer it disables this mod and launches after almost 10 mins of loading. It wasn't till this update today I've had this issue, It won't even appear in the list when using tModLoaderServer
That's... extremely frustrating. Without a way to tell what's going on, there's no way that this can be fixed.
Does your server have a console log you could show me? It has to print something somewhere.

Alright, I don't have a console log, as I'm using steam to host this and not entirely sure where to find that at this moment in time, BUT I have found something odd, When using tModLoaderServer it says GlowMaskAPI can't be found but if you go to the Mod list that it allows you to access you can clearly see that it's enabled and that Lithos was force disabled. As I don't mod myself I can only take a guess that when it searches for Glow Mask it's looking for a mod that is entirely different from the actual one the mod is said to require now.

Screenshot the Modlist

Screenshot After Reloading mods with both of them enabled.

So, the Glow Mask stuff that your mod forces me to use in order for it to work makes the slimes colorless. I'll post there to comment, but thought I'd let you know.

So, the Glow Mask stuff that your mod forces me to use in order for it to work makes the slimes colorless. I'll post there to comment, but thought I'd let you know.
I noticed this, too. I think it might be best if I let the glow mask mod develop itself a bit more before I use it.
I'll make a build without the mod.

Well, the updated version without glowmasks has been uploaded to Mediafire- which I forgot to do with the main update.
It's currently in the process of uploading to the browser.

Hey, I got a request:

Allow summons to ignore immunity frames dealt by ranged weapons. I sent this towards the Piercing Projectiles mod, and what with the various weapons, I feel it should fit here as well

Hey, I got a request:

Allow summons to ignore immunity frames dealt by ranged weapons. I sent this towards the Piercing Projectiles mod, and what with the various weapons, I feel it should fit here as well
This should already be the case with my own piercing fixes and ranged weapons.
Also, note- Piercing Projectile Fix is incompatible with my mod, partially- this is because it makes certain explosions hit the enemy a second time.

Right. I figured out that the color changing functionality I added for certain NPC debuffs was causing slimes to lose their color, probably due to the faulty implementation of the feature. So, ANOTHER bugfix update is uploading to the browser, and is live on the main page's download.
Sorry for accidentally undiversifying slimes!

Hey,why Shroomite Sporeblaster has the same recipe as the Scorch Shot?
Here's a pic,sorry for crap quality
1556562339957-1154638434.jpg

Also,nice resprites!

Hey,why Shroomite Sporeblaster has the same recipe as the Scorch Shot?
Here's a pic,sorry for crap qualityView attachment 220516

Also,nice resprites!
Ugh... whoops. I must've forgotten to give it a real recipe. Sorry for that! I'll update it AGAIN.
The browser upload failed, anyway. Fixed it so it takes 12 Shroomite bars, and now I'm uploading it again. It should be on Mediafire first, as usual, since it takes like an hour to upload to the browser.

Ugh... whoops. I must've forgotten to give it a real recipe. Sorry for that! I'll update it AGAIN.
The browser upload failed, anyway. Fixed it so it takes 12 Shroomite bars, and now I'm uploading it again. It should be on Mediafire first, as usual, since it takes like an hour to upload to the browser.
Thanks,will update it as fast as electicity is on again

As a consolation prize, I'm pushing out one more update onto Mediafire and retrying the browser upload AGAIN with a little secret joke item.
It's a 2.5% drop from a few enemies- whether they're bosses or regular enemies will be up to you to figure out!

Back
Top Bottom