tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do I get the mage broken hero sword things like the torn hero tome?
and the others, my guess is solar eclipse but it just breaks when I try to attack mobs. They just go crazy and teleport

How do I get the mage broken hero sword things like the torn hero tome?
and the others, my guess is solar eclipse but it just breaks when I try to attack mobs. They just go crazy and teleport
That's... probably not my mod.
Like all other broken hero items, they can drop from Mothron.

It was litho's armory because its used with the nightmare thing that is like the spell book nights edge, and the controllable wand nights edge, and the staff nights edge which might not be your mod
sorry if im being hard im just wondering because im using recipe browser and it neither shows that any mob drops it, nor that it can be crafted at all

Edit:just checked and the staff is thorium but the spell book and magic missile type weapons are your mod
[doublepost=1557720251,1557719778][/doublepost]see

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-12_21-2-25.png
    upload_2019-5-12_21-2-25.png
    566.6 KB · Views: 279
  • upload_2019-5-12_21-3-54.png
    upload_2019-5-12_21-3-54.png
    388.3 KB · Views: 146
It was litho's armory because its used with the nightmare thing that is like the spell book nights edge, and the controllable wand nights edge, and the staff nights edge which might not be your mod
sorry if im being hard im just wondering because im using recipe browser and it neither shows that any mob drops it, nor that it can be crafted at all

Edit:just checked and the staff is thorium but the spell book and magic missile type weapons are your mod
[doublepost=1557720251,1557719778][/doublepost]see
Well, I know for a fact that Mothron drops them. It's possible recipebrowser didn't properly detect the drops because it actually randomly selects one broken hero item to drop if the random roll to drop it succeeds.

ok, thanks!
I think I might change the way the broken hero item drops work. The way Thorium seems to do it is that each one just has a 25% chance- if I did this, it would mean that you might get a large bundle of broken hero items, but it might make it far easier to obtain them than it picking one randomly once it's determined that the 25% roll succeeded. What do you think?

I'd say make it like a wheel, spin the wheel for all the broken hero weapons from your mod. RNG make it so what ever is picked that's the drop that gets picked. I would also make it so you can combine multiple different items to make the hero items, like how ImkSushi does the boss swap loot, but with the thing where you have to use a broken hero item to make the broken hero item you want. With other items there of course, like for a torn hero tome. You would have your broken hero sword (or whatever item it is) and then a spell book, a normal book, a random book type spell (ex:water bolt) and then an emblem, like the sorcerers emblem. You can of course change the recipe to what ever you would like. It is your mod after all

Edit: Maybe even change some boss loot pools that have your items in them to randomly drop either vanilla, other mod that may have a weapon, or yours. Like if you had a queen bee weapon that dropped from her. make it so that its a chance to drop whatever. And even have some specific chance modifications in hard mode or expert mode. Like if you have gotten far in hard mode make the bosses drop more items/have increased chances to drop better weapons

Hello there again
Remember this bug with dungeon weapons in ivy chests? It's back for some reason,i again found some dungeon weapons in them

Hello there again
Remember this bug with dungeon weapons in ivy chests? It's back for some reason,i again found some dungeon weapons in them
I don't think that'd be possible... If your world was generated before the fix, the problem would still exist.

I'm sorry, uh, I would be working on the update right now- which is going to take a WHILE for sure- but City of Heroes got revived by some cool people- you may remember I used some CoH sound effects for the mod. Look up CoH Homecoming if you're interested. Yes, EVERYTHING is back.
I've been OBSESSED with it, the nostalgia and love has been overwhelming me.

I'm sorry, uh, I would be working on the update right now- which is going to take a WHILE for sure- but City of Heroes got revived by some cool people- you may remember I used some CoH sound effects for the mod. Look up CoH Homecoming if you're interested. Yes, EVERYTHING is back.
I've been OBSESSED with it, the nostalgia and love has been overwhelming me.
When fans revive a game without the corporate greed, you know it's gonna be good

I there a wiki for this mod? if there is and I just haven't found it can someone link it please? If there isn't a wiki there definitely should be this mod is too amazing not to have a wiki.

I there a wiki for this mod? if there is and I just haven't found it can someone link it please? If there isn't a wiki there definitely should be this mod is too amazing not to have a wiki.
No, there's no wiki- and there probably won't be one, since I have no clue how to manage one.
If OTHER people want to make one though, that would be okay!

Also... still very little progress, since I think I burned myself out on Terraria modding- but the plans are in place, so the new update will happen eventually.

Back
Top Bottom