tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, I meant suggestions for resprites. There's already a solar yoyo, though, and a solar sword named Red Giant.
Edit: As for the sprites- the swords at the top are specific Legend of Zelda swords, so I tried to keep them on model. I'm not quite sure what you mean by more shading on the frostfire weapons- and I did actually use the palettes of the gemspark blocks for the gem weapons.
Finally, the solar items- they already do use the Solar color palette. I'm also not really sure how to make the giant sword look better, as it's supposed to be made of fire, but I can't animate it ingame because of certain limitations with held items.
About idea I mean add Terrablade-type yo-yo. And Solar yo-yo will be an upgraded version of it.

Last edited:
how have I never seen this mod before? It looks amazing! I love weapon packs!
Is there a release that works with 10.1.5?

how have I never seen this mod before? It looks amazing! I love weapon packs!
Is there a release that works with 10.1.5?
Oh :red:, did the new TModloader update break it? I didn't even test it, haven't really been updating stuff for a while.
If it's been broken, I probably only need to recompile it, but I don't really have an easy way to use old code to just push out a compatibility update.
I think I'm gonna double down on the new update and get that out ASAP. Also, thank you for all the kind words about the mod!

I haven't tested it yet, I just haven't updated to the new tModL, so i'm running 10.1.5 and was hoping there's a version that works with that?

I haven't tested it yet, I just haven't updated to the new tModL, so i'm running 10.1.5 and was hoping there's a version that works with that?
I haven't made any updates at all in a while, so I don't actually know if the current version works with it.
My intuition tells me it SHOULD, but... I don't know. At the very least, it'll tell you the mod is outdated and allow you to try it anyway.

As long as it works with tmodloader 0.10.1.5 i'm good :D
I know there's still mods that aren't up-to-date with the newest tMod (which is....11.2 or something?)
And I have lot of mods I don't want breaking (a lot have broken just from going to 1.5 because they're so old) So if it works with my version i'm happy.
I'll test the mod when I can and report back.
There's a lot of cool content there that I'd like to try out!

As long as it works with tmodloader 0.10.1.5 i'm good :D
I know there's still mods that aren't up-to-date with the newest tMod (which is....11.2 or something?)
And I have lot of mods I don't want breaking (a lot have broken just from going to 1.5 because they're so old) So if it works with my version i'm happy.
I'll test the mod when I can and report back.
There's a lot of cool content there that I'd like to try out!
Well, hey, I'm back to work on spriting stuff, so if you have any ideas for new weapons, I'd like to hear them!
The only caveat is that, at the moment, there are no summoning weapons. The next update is going to include a ton of throwing stuff, so if you have an idea, I might be able to put it in!

oh wow, umm lemme think about it.
off the top of my head, some sort of gel/slime ball that will slow down enemies with a Slimed effect. and a sort of multi-hitting bouncing pink gel version as an upgrade (the blue one hits and goes splat, but the pink one can ricochet and hit multiple enemies and multiple times before going splat)

I'll need to think harder on it. A lot of other mods have a ton of throwing content and it's hard to think of something unique. :/

I am a big fan of explosives and use Cheeze's Content Mod with the Bomb Glove from Ratchet and Clank, so different kinds of grenades are always fun.

oh wow, umm lemme think about it.
off the top of my head, some sort of gel/slime ball that will slow down enemies with a Slimed effect. and a sort of multi-hitting bouncing pink gel version as an upgrade (the blue one hits and goes splat, but the pink one can ricochet and hit multiple enemies and multiple times before going splat)

I'll need to think harder on it. A lot of other mods have a ton of throwing content and it's hard to think of something unique. :/

I am a big fan of explosives and use Cheeze's Content Mod with the Bomb Glove from Ratchet and Clank, so different kinds of grenades are always fun.
Well, I have a lot of grenades planned. I think I'll try making a throwing slime weapon of some sort, too!

I know a lot of mods add different kinds of throwing knives and kunai and shuriken. So i kinda want to avoid that kind of stuff and want something more unique

Do you have plans for arrows/bullets types that work with other weapons or armour and accessories?

I know a lot of mods add different kinds of throwing knives and kunai and shuriken. So i kinda want to avoid that kind of stuff and want something more unique
Well, I do actually have a bunch of knife type weapons planned, but I also have a lot of other, more unusual weapons.
I'm thinking the gel weapon will be a throwing glove that uses gel for ammo!

I'm not down on the kunai or knives, I just didn't want to suggest it because it's more common, i like very unusual and weird weapons and wanted to think up something that is super weird and fun.

Like a Pitcher's mitt? I always wanted something with more sports themed weapons, Thorium introduced a Bat and baseball that can be used as part of a throwing class, you can throw the baseball, and use the bat to knock the ball further than you can throw it (in theory i haven't messed with it)

Some ideas,
some sort of grenade or molotov, that when it hits, explodes into a staying (temporary) column of fire that will damage anyone caught in the explosion or walks through the column and sets them ablaze. (On FIre! effect)

A lightning javelin (or a glove that throws lightning) , with piercing and high velocity.

Possibility of making throwing knife/javelin versions of all the arrows and bullets and their special abilities?

I like throwing a lot of trap-based gadgets as an idea maybe a Web Shooter like spider-man that throws out webbing, does no damage but gives the Webbed effect.

I also had an idea of an ice bomb that creates a slowing/chilled/frostburn effect as it creates a sphere of Blizzard in an area for awhile

Some ideas,
some sort of grenade or molotov, that when it hits, explodes into a staying (temporary) column of fire that will damage anyone caught in the explosion or walks through the column and sets them ablaze. (On FIre! effect)

A lightning javelin (or a glove that throws lightning) , with piercing and high velocity.

Possibility of making throwing knife/javelin versions of all the arrows and bullets and their special abilities?

I like throwing a lot of trap-based gadgets as an idea maybe a Web Shooter like spider-man that throws out webbing, does no damage but gives the Webbed effect.

I also had an idea of an ice bomb that creates a slowing/chilled/frostburn effect as it creates a sphere of Blizzard in an area for awhile
I like these ideas. I'm not sure how much of them I can implement, but I can definitely try some of them.

Update- most of the preliminary spritework for the update is now done.
After a short break, I'm going to start work on the coding proper- considering how much of the code is stuff I've done before, this shouldn't actually take as long.
Also, I lacked motivation before, but now I'm more interested in the project, so I should be able to get the update finally released after a good crunch or two!

Further update- So, because of course I have, I've hit a huge snag with working on my mod- the new version of Tmodloader will not work properly, and my mod won't compile in it.
Reverting back to a previous version does work, and my mod does compile there, but for SOME reason even though that was the version I was using before, all the mods in my mod folder are invisible now, so I can't use mods that were essential to developing this mod. Meaning that until all this is sorted out, I cannot work on the mod at all.
Edit- I was given a solution for the mods being invisible, so I can work on it again, but I still won't be able to release it until the issue in the newest version is fixed.
Edit 2- I had an old version of .Net Framework, and updating it fixed the newest version's problems. I'm now working on it properly again!

Last edited:
So this mod suddenly stopped working for me and I don't know what to do about it. Every time I try to boot it up this message appears. What do I need to do?

Attachments

• Broken Lithos.png
    Broken Lithos.png
    643.1 KB · Views: 234
So this mod suddenly stopped working for me and I don't know what to do about it. Every time I try to boot it up this message appears. What do I need to do?
Unfortunately, the answer is 'wait for the update to finish'. I don't have any easy way to update the released version to the most recent TModloader, but I've still got a bunch of content to make for the update still(and I need to avoid burnout), so until then the mod will be unusable.

Back
Top Bottom