tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Made a minor content/balancing update!
Shadow Equality
Because why should mages and warriors have all the shadow chest-related fun?
Adds three new Shadow Chest items- two throwing weapons and one ranged, bringing the total to two for all three core classes plus Throwing- as well as two other miscellaneous items, a prehardmode Uzi counterpart dropped by Man Eaters, and a NintendoCapriSun reference. Get some more toilet paper!
-Additions-
Added four new weapons:

SMG(Dropped by Man Eaters(4%))
Toilet Paper(Sold by the Thorium NPC, the Confused Zombie, in Hardmode)

Infernal Shortspear, Abyssal Annulat, Callous Carbine(Loot from Shadow Chests - guaranteed at least one each per world)

-Changes-
Changed most damaging debuffs.

>Karma
Damage/Tick: 60(was 100)

>Vortex Flames
Damage/Tick: 35(46 when Oiled)(was 45/60)

>Nebula Dissolution
Damage/Tick: 25(was 30)

>Dwarfshine
Damage/Tick: 30(was 40)

>Betsy's Flames(Draconic Eradicator)
Damage/Tick: 20(30 when Oiled)(was 20/40)

>Wildfire
Damage/Tick: 4(8 when Oiled)(was 5/10)

>Intense Wildfire
Damage/Tick: 38(50 when Oiled)(was 35/70)

>Cursed Blaze
Damage/Tick: 6(12 when Oiled)(was 7/14)

>Cursed Annihilation
Damage/Tick: 50(66 when Oiled)(was 75/150)

>Frostblaze
Damage/Tick: 7(14 when Oiled)(was 8/16)

>Intense Frostblaze
Damage/Tick: 40(53 when Oiled)(was 40/80)

>Spore Infestation
Tickrate: Increased to match other debuffs

>Pistol
Shrunk sprite to be smaller than the Flintlock and the same as the pistol Beadies summoned by the Eye of the Beholster wield.
Damage: 8(was 5)
Knockback: 0(was 1)
Autofire: True(was false)
Sell: 8 Silver(40 silver full value)

>Basic Shot
Damage: 3(was 5, Musket Ball has 7, and Buckshot from Thorium Mod has 5)
Knockback: 0.75(was 0, Musket Ball has 2, and Buckshot from Thorium Mod has 1)
Velocity: 3.75(was 1, Musket Ball has 4)
Crafting: 1 Copper/Tin bar makes 50(made 70, Buckshot from Thorium Mod uses Iron/Lead to make 50)
Value: 25 Copper(5 sell value, Buckshot from Thorium Mod sells for 10)
Tooltip: Functions as a bullet(Was "It's tiny and weak, but it'll do as ammo.)

Reduced the damage dealt by the Starsteel Staff's explosion to half the bolt's damage(was full damage).
The Starsteel Staff's large lightning bolt now loses 6% damage every time it chains, compared to the 10% reduction of the Sword and Revolver lightning bolts.

The Starsteel Wand now fires arcing lightning every 10-30 frames, rather than every 15-40.
Increased Starsteel Wand damage to 25(was 23). Reduced mana cost to 7(was 8).

-Magic Tweaks-
>Magic Missile
Damage: 65(was 78)
Use Time: 44(was 50)
Mana: 14(was 20)
Knockback: 5(was 9)

>Flamelash
Damage: 90(was 125)
Use Time: 46(was 44)
Mana: 16(was 23)
Knockback: 5.5(was 10)

>Rainbow Rod
Damage: 150(was 265)
Use Time: 40(was 58)
Mana: 12(was 26)
Knockback: 5.75(was 13)

-Fixes-
Fixed Aqua Glove shuriken not ignoring immunity frames if VanillaAmmoPierceFix is disabled

Litho's Armory update deleted my world and player... (as in, my world and player broke because of something in the new update...only mod I updated today too)

i have never seen this mod do anything involve world deleting since this mod does not effect the player or world directly but only add weapons....i have already tested the recent one and nothing happned to my data

It even corrupts new worlds and players?! So it looks like I cant even play when Litho's Armory is enabled. Cool. (turns out it conflicts with the BASE GAME!)

Last edited:
You must have accidentally changed the folder player and world files are placed in.
That's not possible. No such code exists anywhere in my mod.
My mod also does not conflict with the base game, because if it did, nobody's game would be able to load.
Sorry, but this is a problem on your end- and without any error logs, I couldn't help you even if my mod was the cause.

A small patch, with a new vanity set and some fixes.
Live on the forum download and the browser.
-= Additions =-
Added the Drow vanity set- which transforms the player into a Dark Elven warrior maiden when worn as a set
Sold by the Stylist in Hardmode, and comes with wings that have similar stats to Leaf Wings

-= Changes =-
Vile Ball and Blood Ball recipes now make 150 bullets per Rotten Chunk/Vertebrae

>Jellyglob Gun
Reduced the size and particle count of fired gel
Damage: 13 (was 19)
Velocity: 9.5 (was 11)
Knockback: 0.75 (was 3)
Spread: 12 deg (was 15 deg)
Bounces: 2(from 1)
Penetration: 3(from 2)

-= Fixes =-
Fixed Meteor Darts bouncing only twice, rather than three times

Fixed Garbage being uncraftable- it was set to be crafted at a Trash Can, but apparently that doesn't work.
Now crafted by hand.

Last edited:
Got another minor patch coming your way for TModloader v0.11.5, with a little content, convenience, balancing and fixes, and a special treat for Thorium players and Onyx Blaster enthusiasts such as myself- a Legendary version of the weapon that scales up to the Moon Lord! It's mostly the same(If it ain't broke, don't fix it!), but its onyx blast projectile now inflicts Onyx Surge, a new debuff that acts as a more powerful Granite Surge.
As usual, it's live on the forum now and is uploading to the browser.
-= Additions =-
Added Ice Golem Behavioral Counseling, a config option which teaches Ice Golems to be less rude, thus making their
ice beams chill the player for far less time, and freeze them only if the player is already chilled.
It also changes the laser sound to Item33, the "boss laser" sound effect.

Added Light Dust and Dark Dust, dropped by many Hardmode Desert creatures. 20 make Light and Dark Shards at a Hellforge.
Unlike shards, more than just Mummies drop them, and can be dropped by pure desert creatures.
When pure creatures drop the dust, they drop an equal amount of both, and drop less per type than impure creatures do.

Added the True Onyx Blaster(Thorium).
>True Onyx Blaster
Crafted with an Onyx Blaster, a Broken Hero Shotgun, 1 Large Onyx, 1 Pepperblaster, 1 Aether Blaster, and 12 Geodes at a Soul Forge
Becomes stronger as you kill bosses
Fires an empowered onyx bolt
The bolt will overflow targets with onyx energy, causing damage and 20% damage vulnerability
'Designed as a tribute to the creator's favorite weapon'

-= Changes =-
Small weapons have had Scale applied to them to match the Handgun(which appears at 85% its sprite's actual size)
Edited the Hellstone Javelin flavor text, since I didn't realize I'd already used that joke. If you can identify the abridged series it's from, you get a request weapon just for you(provided I'm capable of making it)!

== Ammo ==
-Bullets-
>Penetrator Round
Damage: 9 (was 15)

>Shroomite Shot
No longer speeds up after bouncing, but bounces/penetrates one additional time to compensate

>Warp Bullet
Damage: 11 (was 9)

>Frostfire Bullet
Damage: 8 (was 15)

-Arrows-
>Freezeflame Arrow
Damage: 14 (was 18)

-Darts-
>Bloodletter Dart
Damage: 10 (was 15)

====

>Mezzoshark
Damage: 11 (was 13)
Knockback: 1.25 (was 0.5)
Spread: 6 deg (was 4 deg)

>Pepperblaster
Crystal Flak: Now properly reduces the damage of fired flak by 40%. Additional spread increased to 7 deg (was 4 deg)

>Starsteel Arrow
Velocity: 7 (was 9)
Explosion: Deals 25% of full damage (was 50%)

>Beam Repeater
Limited bounce count of the beams to two, and reduced the amount of particles generated. Changed the type of particles generated as well.

-= Fixes =-
Fixed the Baby Face's Blaster working incorrectly(I forgot I had a second LithosArmoryGlobalProjectile that it was using)
Fixed Starsteel Magnum lightning bolts freezing midair, like other chain lightning used to

Got another minor patch coming your way for TModloader v0.11.5, with a little content, convenience, balancing and fixes, and a special treat for Thorium players and Onyx Blaster enthusiasts such as myself- a Legendary version of the weapon that scales up to the Moon Lord! It's mostly the same(If it ain't broke, don't fix it!), but its onyx blast projectile now inflicts Onyx Surge, a new debuff that acts as a more powerful Granite Surge.
As usual, it's live on the forum now and is uploading to the browser.
-= Additions =-
Added Ice Golem Behavioral Counseling, a config option which teaches Ice Golems to be less rude, thus making their
ice beams chill the player for far less time, and freeze them only if the player is already chilled.
It also changes the laser sound to Item33, the "boss laser" sound effect.

Added Light Dust and Dark Dust, dropped by many Hardmode Desert creatures. 20 make Light and Dark Shards at a Hellforge.
Unlike shards, more than just Mummies drop them, and can be dropped by pure desert creatures.
When pure creatures drop the dust, they drop an equal amount of both, and drop less per type than impure creatures do.

Added the True Onyx Blaster(Thorium).
>True Onyx Blaster
Crafted with an Onyx Blaster, a Broken Hero Shotgun, 1 Large Onyx, 1 Pepperblaster, 1 Aether Blaster, and 12 Geodes at a Soul Forge
Becomes stronger as you kill bosses
Fires an empowered onyx bolt
The bolt will overflow targets with onyx energy, causing damage and 20% damage vulnerability
'Designed as a tribute to the creator's favorite weapon'

-= Changes =-
Small weapons have had Scale applied to them to match the Handgun(which appears at 85% its sprite's actual size)
Edited the Hellstone Javelin flavor text, since I didn't realize I'd already used that joke. If you can identify the abridged series it's from, you get a request weapon just for you(provided I'm capable of making it)!

== Ammo ==
-Bullets-
>Penetrator Round
Damage: 9 (was 15)

>Shroomite Shot
No longer speeds up after bouncing, but bounces/penetrates one additional time to compensate

>Warp Bullet
Damage: 11 (was 9)

>Frostfire Bullet
Damage: 8 (was 15)

-Arrows-
>Freezeflame Arrow
Damage: 14 (was 18)

-Darts-
>Bloodletter Dart
Damage: 10 (was 15)

====

>Mezzoshark
Damage: 11 (was 13)
Knockback: 1.25 (was 0.5)
Spread: 6 deg (was 4 deg)

>Pepperblaster
Crystal Flak: Now properly reduces the damage of fired flak by 40%. Additional spread increased to 7 deg (was 4 deg)

>Starsteel Arrow
Velocity: 7 (was 9)
Explosion: Deals 25% of full damage (was 50%)

>Beam Repeater
Limited bounce count of the beams to two, and reduced the amount of particles generated. Changed the type of particles generated as well.

-= Fixes =-
Fixed the Baby Face's Blaster working incorrectly(I forgot I had a second LithosArmoryGlobalProjectile that it was using)
Fixed Starsteel Magnum lightning bolts freezing midair, like other chain lightning used to

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at LithosArmory.Items.Weapons.TrueOnyxBlaster.AddRecipes() in LithosArmory\Items\Weapons\TrueOnyxBlaster.cs:line 97
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)

the mod no longer loads and disables due to this error as of your current version

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at LithosArmory.Items.Weapons.TrueOnyxBlaster.AddRecipes() in LithosArmory\Items\Weapons\TrueOnyxBlaster.cs:line 97
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)

the mod no longer loads and disables due to this error as of your current version
Alright, fixed it! The update is live on the forum and the browser.
Edit- Sorry about the problem being there in the first place. I forgot to make sure the crafting recipe for the True Onyx Blaster only tried to load if Thorium is enabled- and it was trying to load whether it was or not.
As for the Astro Blaster problem I encountered, I'm not quite sure. It was present in a "if success" statement, but had an issue anyway until I changed how it was written. It should all be good now!
-= Fixes =-
Fixed the True Onyx Blaster and Astro Blaster causing errors without Thorium Mod enabled.

Last edited:
Thorium v1.6.0.4
Lithos v2.0.1.3
tModLoader v0.11.5

Multiplayer server unable to start

at LithosArmory.ThoriumNewSounds.SetDefaults(Item item) in LithosArmory\ThoriumNewSounds.cs:line 362

Thorium v1.6.0.4
Lithos v2.0.1.3
tModLoader v0.11.5

Multiplayer server unable to start

at LithosArmory.ThoriumNewSounds.SetDefaults(Item item) in LithosArmory\ThoriumNewSounds.cs:line 362
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there's any problem with anything anywhere near that line. That line refers to Thorium Mod's Launch Jumper, and on my end, the sound replacement works just fine for this item- and for all other items near this line in the code. The sound's pitch is also not randomized(which causes issues if not disabled if the client is a dedicated server), though its volume is reduced without checking if the client is a dedi.
As far as I'm aware, changing the volume shouldn't cause any issues for a dedi.

If something isn't loading correctly, that may explain it.

Thorium v1.6.0.4
Lithos v2.0.1.3
tModLoader v0.11.5

Can't join a dedi server running the mod. Server launches just fine though. Singleplayer works as well.

at LithosArmory.Items.Weapons.AstroBlaster.SetDefaults() in LithosArmory\Items\Weapons\AstroBlaster.cs:line 57
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_1(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Thorium v1.6.0.4
Lithos v2.0.1.3
tModLoader v0.11.5

Can't join a dedi server running the mod. Server launches just fine though. Singleplayer works as well.

at LithosArmory.Items.Weapons.AstroBlaster.SetDefaults() in LithosArmory\Items\Weapons\AstroBlaster.cs:line 57
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_1(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
Now that's certainly odd. This line refers to the Astro Blaster's projectile- which is a Thorium Mod projectile, fired by the Star Scouter.
I know for a fact that object is real, so it seems very strange that it would break like this. It could be that it's getting ThoriumMod a second time when it doesn't necessarily need to- but I thought referencing the mod as defined earlier in the code was causing problems...
I'll try to fix this.

Trying to launch a dedicated server with Thorium on my end has been causing some strange problems I can't quite place. It seems that my mod is causing the server to think Thorium is built for an earlier version, and for some reason this causes it to load in an incomplete state...? Maybe?
This might explain the errors I see with certain object references- they're set to load only if the Thorium mod is not null, but for some reason it looks like Thorium is being broken on servers only.

Back
Top Bottom