tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know its still going to happen but it will slow down the chances of adding up to another stack of 999 if ammo consumption armor or accessories are present and i been enjoying your MOD so far i think it has the most interesting weapons and really flesh out the game and gives more giving players more to tinker with <3
I think 40% recovery would probably be good, considering the amount of kunai most recipes make.
Thank you for the compliments, though!

Hey, looks like someone made a section on the Terraria Mods Wiki for my mod!
Litho's Armory
I won't be contributing that much to it, but it's thanks to this wiki noting two issues with the Golden Frying Pan and True Flesh Rend that I was aware of the crafting issues they had, and fixed them in this small update!
Live on both the forum download and the mod browser.

-= Changes =-
Reduced kunai recovery chance to 40%, from 66%.
Reduced The Gastropod yoyo drop chance to 8%, and 16% in Expert mode.

-= Fixes =-
Fixed the Golden Frying Pan requiring itself instead of the Strange Frying Pan to be crafted.
Fixed the True Flesh Rend not having a Terra Blade crafting recipe.

Thanks to everyone who started work on the wiki! I can't believe I missed that...
If anyone has questions about anything related to my mod for the wiki, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
For confirmation, the person who just edited the WX Sword wiki page was me- I'm Brixmon on Twitch.
Edit: Wow. I really have no clue how editing this wiki works. I have no idea how to add a recipe for the True Flesh Rend to the page...
Further edit: Seems editing the source is far easier. Modified the True Flesh Rend and Golden Frying Pan pages to reflect the changes.
Edit three: Well, that rapid-fire barrage of edits was all me. I'm still very new to wiki stuff, so some of it may not be up to standards, but to confirm, every explanation for every reference is correct.

Last edited:
Is there a discord for the mod? If it's somewhere in this thread then I'm incompetent at finding it
No- and I'm nowhere near competent enough to manage a discord of my own. It might be nice, but I don't think it would be very good.

No- and I'm nowhere near competent enough to manage a discord of my own. It might be nice, but I don't think it would be very good.
Lol most discords arent that good anyway. It would be a good way to interface and maybe report bugs and get praise though. Love the mod, looks like a nice massive update

I noticed that the Bloodfist Glove requires the Shadowmail Glove to craft, not the Crimson Glove. Is this intentional?
No, that's a bug. I'm uploading a fix now! Live on the forum and the browser.

Fixed the Bloodfist Glove requiring the Shadowmail Glove to craft instead of the Crimson Glove.

Last edited:
No, that's a bug. I'm uploading a fix now! Live on the forum as usual, uploading to the browser.

Fixed the Bloodfist Glove requiring the Shadowmail Glove to craft instead of the Crimson Glove.

speaking of recipes

A7bnR2n.png

i dont think this one is correct requiring only the green bar...im assuming that its surpose to require glowing mushrooms?

speaking of recipes

A7bnR2n.png

i dont think this one is correct requiring only the green bar...im assuming that its surpose to require glowing mushrooms?
Well, damn. I guess that's another bugfix update then.

Fixed the Sporiken crafting recipe requiring a Chlorophyte Bar instead of a Shroomite Bar.
Live on both the forum and browser.

Last edited:
When I shoot RPG with alpha rockets on my inventory, it consumes them but does not shoot. It says this to error log;
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Antiaris.ItemStop.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.Item.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Boolean noMatCheck)
at Terraria.Item.CloneDefaults(Int32 TypeToClone)
at AmmoboxPlus.AmmoboxGlobalItem.Shoot(Item item, Player player, Vector2& position, Single& speedX, Single& speedY, Int32& type, Int32& damage, Single& knockBack) in AmmoboxPlus\AmmoboxGlobalItem.cs:line 79
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.Shoot(Item item, Player player, Vector2& position, Single& speedX, Single& speedY, Int32& type, Int32& damage, Single& knockBack)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckWrapped(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)
I will try without ammobox + mod.
Edit I tried disabled ammobox+ mod and now RPG shoots normally

Last edited:
When I shoot RPG with alpha rockets on my inventory, it consumes them but does not shoot. It says this to error log;
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Antiaris.ItemStop.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.Item.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Boolean noMatCheck)
at Terraria.Item.CloneDefaults(Int32 TypeToClone)
at AmmoboxPlus.AmmoboxGlobalItem.Shoot(Item item, Player player, Vector2& position, Single& speedX, Single& speedY, Int32& type, Int32& damage, Single& knockBack) in AmmoboxPlus\AmmoboxGlobalItem.cs:line 79
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.Shoot(Item item, Player player, Vector2& position, Single& speedX, Single& speedY, Int32& type, Int32& damage, Single& knockBack)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckWrapped(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)
I will try without ammobox + mod.
Edit I tried disabled ammobox+ mod and now RPG shoots normally
Unfortunately, I believe this is a problem on ammobox+'s end. The only way I know of so far to fix this would be to remove earlygame rocket weapons from the mod entirely.

Throwing Expansion Mod also sort of messes up the sling projectiles (Stone sling bullets don't get converted). However the other sling bullets work fine and the rockets are unaffected.
Is it due to some of projectile limit or something ?
Went out and tested with most major mods, and couldn't find any issues.

Throwing Expansion Mod also sort of messes up the sling projectiles (Stone sling bullets don't get converted). However the other sling bullets work fine and the rockets are unaffected.
Is it due to some of projectile limit or something ?
Went out and tested with most major mods, and couldn't find any issues.
I don't know. Could be that Throwing Expansion checks for thrown projectiles and runs its own code without limiting it to that mod's items, or something. I'm not really sure what can be done about that...

hey when get to adding recipes i get this error
[01:25:29] [22/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading LithosArmory
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at LithosArmory.Items.Weapons.BallLauncher.AddRecipes() i LithosArmory\Items\Weapons\BallLauncher.cs:linje 82
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[01:25:29] [22/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: LithosArmory

Hello, would it be possible to have an option to tone down the weapon effects? I literally can't use weapons like the Volcano Kestros or Frostfire Falchoin because if I use it at its actual attack speed it reduces my FPS from 60 to the single digits.

Hello, would it be possible to have an option to tone down the weapon effects? I literally can't use weapons like the Volcano Kestros or Frostfire Falchoin because if I use it at its actual attack speed it reduces my FPS from 60 to the single digits.
I've tried to balance the visuals of most weapons to be similar to vanilla- though they are generally close to the flashier vanilla weapons.
If you want to reduce the amount of effects, setting Quality to Low will limit how much dust can be onscreen at once. If you still get performance issues at that point, then it's more of a problem with your computer- vanilla terraria items can quite easily hit that dust limit.

As for the reply above... I don't know how to fix problems with the mod compatibility items, they're not supposed to load anything that could possibly error if the mod isn't detected, so the only way I know of for such an error to occur would be an outdated version of the mod it has compatibility with, or using some mod that forcibly executes code that's not supposed to load. Either way, I'm not sure I can fix it.

Thank you for such a fine mod! I'm getting the karmic whip more often than anything else (weapon or not) in the corruption at cavern level. I got 7 whips in my afk farm in less than 10 minutes. Is it supposed to show up so often, or was a streak of good luck?

Thank you for such a fine mod! I'm getting the karmic whip more often than anything else (weapon or not) in the corruption at cavern level. I got 7 whips in my afk farm in less than 10 minutes. Is it supposed to show up so often, or was a streak of good luck?
The drop rate is 1 in 200, or 1 in 100 in Expert Mode, so it's relatively rare, but that many whips after 10 minutes of afk farming is probably expected.
I don't want items in my mod to be Biome Key rare, generally.

Back
Top Bottom