tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you reproduce the crash? I can't imagine why this would be the case, since my mod has no code relating to water shaders, and the Harp projectile doesn't have anything special about it that many other projectiles don't have as well.
3HPj4ZD.png

thats strange...if you dont use watershaders everytime i use this item after fighting for a while...i noticed this while using calamity but im not sure if this means anything but its triggered with your item
-----
[20:58:09] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at CalamityMod.Projectiles.CalamityGlobalProjectile.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile) in CalamityMod\Projectiles\CalamityGlobalProjectile.cs:line 85
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile, Boolean createModProjectile)
at Terraria.Projectile.SetDefaults(Int32 Type)
at DMD<Terraria.Projectile::NewProjectile>(Single X, Single Y, Single SpeedX, Single SpeedY, Int32 Type, Int32 Damage, Single KnockBack, Int32 Owner, Single ai0, Single ai1)
at DMD<DMD<Trampoline<Terraria.Projectile::NewProjectile>?6986628>?31467527::Trampoline<Terraria.Projectile::NewProjectile>?6986628>(Single , Single , Single , Single , Int32 , Int32 , Single , Int32 , Single , Single )
at SpiritMod.SpiritMod.Projectile_NewProjectile(orig_NewProjectile_float_float_float_float_int_int_float_int_float_float orig, Single X, Single Y, Single SpeedX, Single SpeedY, Int32 Type, Int32 Damage, Single KnockBack, Int32 Owner, Single ai0, Single ai1) in SpiritMod.cs:line 595
at DMD<DMD<Hook<Terraria.Projectile::NewProjectile>?17901717>?13764948::Hook<Terraria.Projectile::NewProjectile>?17901717>(Single , Single , Single , Single , Int32 , Int32 , Single , Int32 , Single , Single )
at LithosArmory.Projectiles.Minions.HoverShooter.Behavior() in LithosArmory\Projectiles\Minions\MinionHoverShooter.cs:line 239
at LithosArmory.Projectiles.Minions.HarpSummon.Behavior() in LithosArmory\Projectiles\Minions\HarpSummon.cs:line 244
at LithosArmory.Projectiles.Minions.Minion.AI() in LithosArmory\Projectiles\Minions\Minion.cs:line 16
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.AI(Projectile projectile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.ProjectileAI(Projectile projectile)
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
--------------------------------------------------------------
This is basically what i recreated and found so their is likely some conflict with calamity.

Last edited:
3HPj4ZD.png

thats strange...if you dont use watershaders everytime i use this item after fighting for a while...i noticed this while using calamity but im not sure if this means anything but its triggered with your item
-----
[20:58:09] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at CalamityMod.Projectiles.CalamityGlobalProjectile.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile) in CalamityMod\Projectiles\CalamityGlobalProjectile.cs:line 85
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile, Boolean createModProjectile)
at Terraria.Projectile.SetDefaults(Int32 Type)
at DMD<Terraria.Projectile::NewProjectile>(Single X, Single Y, Single SpeedX, Single SpeedY, Int32 Type, Int32 Damage, Single KnockBack, Int32 Owner, Single ai0, Single ai1)
at DMD<DMD<Trampoline<Terraria.Projectile::NewProjectile>?6986628>?31467527::Trampoline<Terraria.Projectile::NewProjectile>?6986628>(Single , Single , Single , Single , Int32 , Int32 , Single , Int32 , Single , Single )
at SpiritMod.SpiritMod.Projectile_NewProjectile(orig_NewProjectile_float_float_float_float_int_int_float_int_float_float orig, Single X, Single Y, Single SpeedX, Single SpeedY, Int32 Type, Int32 Damage, Single KnockBack, Int32 Owner, Single ai0, Single ai1) in SpiritMod.cs:line 595
at DMD<DMD<Hook<Terraria.Projectile::NewProjectile>?17901717>?13764948::Hook<Terraria.Projectile::NewProjectile>?17901717>(Single , Single , Single , Single , Int32 , Int32 , Single , Int32 , Single , Single )
at LithosArmory.Projectiles.Minions.HoverShooter.Behavior() in LithosArmory\Projectiles\Minions\MinionHoverShooter.cs:line 239
at LithosArmory.Projectiles.Minions.HarpSummon.Behavior() in LithosArmory\Projectiles\Minions\HarpSummon.cs:line 244
at LithosArmory.Projectiles.Minions.Minion.AI() in LithosArmory\Projectiles\Minions\Minion.cs:line 16
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.AI(Projectile projectile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.ProjectileAI(Projectile projectile)
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
--------------------------------------------------------------
This is basically what i recreated and found
I honestly have no clue what this means. It seems like there's a problem with creating new projectiles, but I'm just not experienced enough with C# to know what the problem is specifically.
It looks like this may be an issue with CalamityGlobalProjectile.cs, but since that file isn't public, I couldn't tell you what. Spirit Mod seems to also be involved somehow...

Try just loading my mod and Cheat Sheet, then use Harp's Feather and see if you get another error. If there's no crash, then I don't think this can be easily fixed.
Calamity seems to be involved, but without the ability to look at its code and figure out why it's coming into conflict, it's impossible for me to fix.
It's also worth noting that the Harp summon code, like the other summon weapons in my mod, is directly based on ExampleMod code. I doubt there's any significant issues with official TModLoader code, which only seems to further indicate a problem on Calamity's end.

No, this is an issue with spirit that seems to be conflicting with Calamity as well, it is overriding the projectile spawn hook with its own code (can be seen here PhoenixBladez/SpiritMod) I would suggest showing this error to the spirit devs.
I am 100% sure Litho is not responsible here for this

PS: the code on spirit's side is rather tame (spawns the projectile like normal, but adds a trail to it, that's it, that's all it does), there's likely some crappy code on Calamity's side that doesn't agree with the method being hooked

I figured I should probably post here- the mod LIVES AGAIN! A small content update is in the works.
The original plan was to wait for 1.4 TModloader, but I got the itch too soon, and I want to ensure compatibility with Thorium and Redemption is retained, as well.
So in the meantime, here's a short demo of three new items coming to the mod- the Hookshot, Longshot, and the Double Clawshots!

000hookshotsprev.png

I might also need to take another look at the balancing of weapons in the mod... During testing, I tried to match them to DPS values for comparable vanilla weapons, but plenty of people still say things are overpowered.
If anyone has any suggestions for balance, please post them here- even if you're not sure about them!

I might also need to take another look at the balancing of weapons in the mod... During testing, I tried to match them to DPS values for comparable vanilla weapons, but plenty of people still say things are overpowered.
If anyone has any suggestions for balance, please post them here- even if you're not sure about them!
i have a long list but that may take a while..ill have to wait till your next release

Well, so far it looks like this update is going to contain a 1.4-style mega balance pass.
It's to the point that it probably won't contain as much new stuff as I wanted- but making sure what's already here is balanced is more important.

Well, it was tough- but I've decided that, for the purposes of preserving quality over quantity going forward, the Nuclear Wasteland weapons and Gem Dust weapons have been removed entirely. In the case of the Nuclear Wasteland set, they massively bloated the filesize(particularly with their sounds), and though they weren't necessarily low-quality, they were numerous, rather redundant, and hard to balance.
In the case of Gem Dust weapons, they had far less impact on filesize- but they are extremely hard to balance, with so many combinations of weapon and dust, not to mention also being redundant, tedious to farm ammo for, and basically ranged weapons.

Well, it was tough- but I've decided that, for the purposes of preserving quality over quantity going forward, the Nuclear Wasteland weapons and Gem Dust weapons have been removed entirely. In the case of the Nuclear Wasteland set, they massively bloated the filesize(particularly with their sounds), and though they weren't necessarily low-quality, they were numerous, rather redundant, and hard to balance.
In the case of Gem Dust weapons, they had far less impact on filesize- but they are extremely hard to balance, with so many combinations of weapon and dust, not to mention also being redundant, tedious to farm ammo for, and basically ranged weapons.
the nuclear weapons were also pretty laggy too and they were my least favorite weapons

Steel thy shovel! The update will include a few new vanity sets, some genderbending like the Drow set, and at least one like this:

0BlueBurrower_Full_Both.gif

Introducing Cosmium Armor, the newest equipment set coming to the mod Soon(tm)!
Obtained from an ore which spawns on sky islands every time Golem is killed(with diminishing returns for every subsequent kill, just like altar smashing), Cosmium can only be mined by pickaxes with at least 215 power- even the Picksaw isn't sharp enough!
Instead, you'll have to get your hands on a pick or drill strong enough to mine it, like the Laser Drill, or one of three new mining tools, obtainable from the Frost Moon, Pumpkin Moon and Duke Fishron.
There will also be a tweak to render Thorium's Terrarium Canyon Splitter and Terrarium Terraformer powerful enough to mine it, mostly for completeness' sake.

Cosmium is balanced to occupy the same tier as these last-minute optional events and bosses, acting as a sort of power boost for you after you clear one off your checklist.
The armor, though it generally has lower DPS than equivalent class-specific armor sets(Shroomite, Beetle, Spectre, and Thorium's Shade Master), has somewhat superior defense and better secondary boosts. It offers great movement speed, emits light, and boosts some of each class's secondary stats more, like ammo consumption or maximum mana.

It also looks pretty stellar, I think.

Some work remains to be done- like making and balancing Cosmium's weapons and finishing up some leftovers- but after that, I think the update will be ready for release.

Last edited:
This mod is very good! :merchantgrin:
I love the MASSIVE arsenal of weapons!
just a few things: I use this mod with the WeaponOut
and some weapons are very BIG, the Mini gun is unnecessarily large!
Like the other weapons...
Something that would be better would be the use of the original sound of some weapons
(for ahem: when I came across the AK47 I was excited but the sound of the shot disappointed me:merchantcry:)
And finally the Desert Eagle ...
LITERAL kill most of the bosses with this weapon XD, Getting it is very easy, Killing with this is very easy, TOO MUCH POWER!

But as far as it goes, it's very good:merchantgrin:
My favorite weapon from this mod is the M1 Garand <3

Back
Top Bottom