tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This mod is very good! :merchantgrin:
I love the MASSIVE arsenal of weapons!
just a few things: I use this mod with the WeaponOut
and some weapons are very BIG, the Mini gun is unnecessarily large!
Like the other weapons...
Something that would be better would be the use of the original sound of some weapons
(for ahem: when I came across the AK47 I was excited but the sound of the shot disappointed me:merchantcry:)
And finally the Desert Eagle ...
LITERAL kill most of the bosses with this weapon XD, Getting it is very easy, Killing with this is very easy, TOO MUCH POWER!

But as far as it goes, it's very good:merchantgrin:
My favorite weapon from this mod is the M1 Garand <3
WHOOPS.
I guess I missed editing another crafting recipe- the Desert Eagle is supposed to be an uncraftable, post-Plantera weapon sold by the Arms Dealer.
I'll also take another look at the gun sounds in the mod- hopefully, I should be able to settle on a general sound for the mod that fits well.

Well!
I look forward to an update! :happy:
Oh, I should also ask... You mentioned that "the Mini gun is unnecessarily large!". But... my mod doesn't have a weapon with a name like that. I know Calamity has a "Minigun".
Edit - If you're referring to one or more of the Gemspark weapons, I was dissatisfied with them in general- and they're nearly impossible to balance- so the next update is going to just remove them.

Last edited:
Oh, I should also ask... You mentioned that "the Mini gun is unnecessarily large!". But... my mod doesn't have a weapon with a name like that. I know Calamity has a "Minigun".
Edit - If you're referring to one or more of the Gemspark weapons, I was dissatisfied with them in general- and they're nearly impossible to balance- so the next update is going to just remove them.

Oh ...
well I was wrong.
The weapon must be from another mod that I have activated xD
Sorry for the inconvenience :sigh:
Thank you for clearing that up :happy:

Oh ...
well I was wrong.
The weapon must be from another mod that I have activated xD
Sorry for the inconvenience :sigh:
Thank you for clearing that up :happy:
You haven't inconvenienced me! I took another look at some of the weapon sounds thanks to your suggestion.
I think the AK-47's original firing sound is pretty wimpy. It's the sound that Enter the Gungeon's AK-47 makes when firing, but it doesn't really sound strong enough for this.
I had an issue though, where trying to use stuff like Left 4 Dead 2's AK-47 sound was waaay over the top. It got hard to listen to when firing continuously. So I ended up just using a different, more gun-like Enter the Gungeon sound for it instead.
A couple of weapon sounds also got tweaked, though I like the middle ground the sounds I have now strike between real gun sounds and the more abstract, subdued sounds of Terraria. This game's soundscape is very different from others, so sometimes realistic sounds don't work as well- particularly with fast-firing weapons.
I'm keeping stuff like the Desert Eagle's sound, though.

You haven't inconvenienced me! I took another look at some of the weapon sounds thanks to your suggestion.
I think the AK-47's original firing sound is pretty wimpy. It's the sound that Enter the Gungeon's AK-47 makes when firing, but it doesn't really sound strong enough for this.
I had an issue though, where trying to use stuff like Left 4 Dead 2's AK-47 sound was waaay over the top. It got hard to listen to when firing continuously. So I ended up just using a different, more gun-like Enter the Gungeon sound for it instead.
A couple of weapon sounds also got tweaked, though I like the middle ground the sounds I have now strike between real gun sounds and the more abstract, subdued sounds of Terraria. This game's soundscape is very different from others, so sometimes realistic sounds don't work as well- particularly with fast-firing weapons.
I'm keeping stuff like the Desert Eagle's sound, though.

Mmmmmm ...
You are right, when creating any type of playable content, some consider the graphic quality to be the main thing, and it is not bad, but attention should also be paid to the sound quality
(For me this is very important, The Sound suitable for each object, entity, environment or scene is something that I appreciate :happy:, And not to mention the music)
The impression it gave me when I discovered the M1 Garand

! IT WAS INCREDIBLE !

Me when I shoot it ...

Ohhhhhh man I had a great time

I started to kill everything that was near xD
Until I run out of bullets .....

also the small details are what make a good game (in your case a mod)
The sound when making the 8 shots, of the empty magazine is the Cherry of the Cake!

Another thing, the sound of the Desert Eagle, is very cool

P.D: sorry if you find something strange in my speech, English is not my native language
I am using an xD translator, the community of terraria in my country is not very large :indifferent:

Anyway, Good mod I am aware of the updates :happy:

Mmmmmm ...
You are right, when creating any type of playable content, some consider the graphic quality to be the main thing, and it is not bad, but attention should also be paid to the sound quality
(For me this is very important, The Sound suitable for each object, entity, environment or scene is something that I appreciate :happy:, And not to mention the music)
The impression it gave me when I discovered the M1 Garand

! IT WAS INCREDIBLE !

Me when I shoot it ...

Ohhhhhh man I had a great time

I started to kill everything that was near xD
Until I run out of bullets .....

also the small details are what make a good game (in your case a mod)
The sound when making the 8 shots, of the empty magazine is the Cherry of the Cake!

Another thing, the sound of the Desert Eagle, is very cool

P.D: sorry if you find something strange in my speech, English is not my native language
I am using an xD translator, the community of terraria in my country is not very large :indifferent:

Anyway, Good mod I am aware of the updates :happy:
I'm glad you like it! The M1 Garand was actually made mostly because of its famously awesome pinging sound.
IMO, you can't just put it in a game without the ping- so I gave it a custom reloading system solely so that the ping could be included.
Of course, this also helps it stand out- because it has to reload, its DPS is higher than you'd expect for its tier.
Edit: Oh, and I'm glad at least someone else out there appreciates sound design! I'm still not experienced enough to engineer my own sounds, but working with existing ones has taught me a lot about it.

Last edited:
I'm glad you like it! The M1 Garand was actually made mostly because of its famously awesome pinging sound.
IMO, you can't just put it in a game without the ping- so I gave it a custom reloading system solely so that the ping could be included.
Of course, this also helps it stand out- because it has to reload, its DPS is higher than you'd expect for its tier.
Edit: Oh, and I'm glad at least someone else out there appreciates sound design! I'm still not experienced enough to engineer my own sounds, but working with existing ones has taught me a lot about it.
How well you did it, and it is clear that these details do not pass without someone noticing (The small details, the attention given to each object, etc., is very special)

I'm happy you did :happy:

And it would be better if most of this content had that attention, you know?

Sorry if I advise or suggest many things, it is that if I like something, I do not want it to be left behind or not finished or abandoned, if you are going to leave it at least leave it finished and fulfill what you had in mind
and what do you say
"ufff this doesn't fit anymore" or "well that's all"
but hey, everyone does what they want.

Anyway

I hope you don't feel uncomfortable and ... have a good time :D

P.D: If you don't know how to create sounds, you can try to learn how to do it or extract sounds from other xD games. Brain Out, in this 2D Russian-made game, there are a lot of Gun sounds that are pretty good (Most are from real guns, though some are created, for example: The one with the flamethrower could be used to replace the one with the terraria , this sound The only emotion it causes is the desire to sleep xD

We are getting quite close to the full release! I can't say for sure exactly when it will happen, but it's most likely going to come out within the next three days, possibly even tomorrow.

And there you go! The Revenant update has just gone live! Get the new update now, either here or on the Mod Browser!(Might take a bit to show up on the Browser.)
For a download of all the changes(yes, there's that many), see the updated OP.

and as usual im gonna investigate what works and what doesn't..ill be sure to report anything i find

hmmm....i did a compiling test and

Error: C:\Users\Redacted\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\LithosArmory\Tiles\CosmiumOre.cs(26,21) : error CS0117: 'DustID' does not contain a definition for 'Firework_Yellow'

apparently the dust ID is wrong...how that even get through i have no idea....

actually their is alot of DUST ID errors involving the new Ore.

Last edited:
and as usual im gonna investigate what works and what doesn't..ill be sure to report anything i find

hmmm....i did a compiling test and

Error: C:\Users\Redacted\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\LithosArmory\Tiles\CosmiumOre.cs(26,21) : error CS0117: 'DustID' does not contain a definition for 'Firework_Yellow'

apparently the dust ID is wrong...how that even get through i have no idea....

actually their is alot of DUST ID errors involving the new Ore.
1622832118341.png

Honestly, I have no idea how that error is possible. What kind of crazy mods do you have to run for this DustID to stop working? Visual Studio has no problem with it.
If an error is reproducible, test it with only my mod(and maybe Cheat Sheet) loaded to see if it's a conflict. I'm 99% sure there's nothing wrong with my code here.
Edit: I just noticed you said you ran a compiling test. I compiled my code in VS and only got an error with the .csproj, which doesn't affect how the code is compiled in Terraria itself. You might be missing certain references that I have on my end, or certain files- the source code could be incomplete.

Last edited:
View attachment 325022
Honestly, I have no idea how that error is possible. What kind of crazy mods do you have to run for this DustID to stop working? Visual Studio has no problem with it.
If an error is reproducible, test it with only my mod(and maybe Cheat Sheet) loaded to see if it's a conflict. I'm 99% sure there's nothing wrong with my code here.
Edit: I just noticed you said you ran a compiling test. I compiled my code in VS and only got an error with the .csproj, which doesn't affect how the code is compiled in Terraria itself. You might be missing certain references that I have on my end, or certain files- the source code could be incomplete.
i did the compiling in Terraria itself and not in VS.... so that's likely the case but i don't know what those references could be.

it involved FNA the dill file for it

Last edited:
i did the compiling in Terraria itself and not in VS.... so that's likely the case but i don't know what those references could be.
I'm inclined to believe this might not be an error I can fix... If you figure anything else out about it, let me know- but otherwise, I think I'm going to have to ignore this, or I'll just go insane...

Edit- It's possible you're missing some files in your TModloader that I have. I know you're one of the lead developers for Shadows of Abaddon, but if you don't do much/any compiling on your end, that could potentially explain it.
It's also possible that it's got something to do with my mod's specific source, requiring something specific. Either way, I don't know if test-compiling the mod's source on your end is even going to help me all that much... If I'm able to compile it with zero errors, then that should be fine, right?
I think it'd be more helpful if you were to just play the game with my mod, as provided by the browser/forum download, and let me know if you have any errors, balance issues, or other things to report.

Also, MAN, I forgot how brutal the early game can be! I can barely get across the desert without getting eaten. Maybe my next update should include some extremely early items?

Last edited:
So I know this might not be an issue with your mod but it started happening after I updated the mod to 3.0, when going into my own world in multiplayer I get sent into Tmods loading mods menu and get stuck on the syncing mods part, and if I hit cancel it does nothing and takes me back to the main menu. It works fine loading into single player, and another issue is that every time I restart the game I have to enable and reload the mod again, apologies if this isn't an issue with your mod but I'm stumped on solutions and only saw this happening after updating the mod

So I know this might not be an issue with your mod but it started happening after I updated the mod to 3.0, when going into my own world in multiplayer I get sent into Tmods loading mods menu and get stuck on the syncing mods part, and if I hit cancel it does nothing and takes me back to the main menu. It works fine loading into single player, and another issue is that every time I restart the game I have to enable and reload the mod again, apologies if this isn't an issue with your mod but I'm stumped on solutions and only saw this happening after updating the mod
Please check if it still happens with my mod disabled, and if it occurs when it's the only mod enabled.
Also, I can't help you if you don't have an error or a modlist to show. All this tells me is that you encountered a problem.

Please check if it still happens with my mod disabled, and if it occurs when it's the only mod enabled.
Also, I can't help you if you don't have an error or a modlist to show. All this tells me is that you encountered a problem.
I should have given my log to start out, I hope this can help, I also think I still got the same issue regardless of the mod being enabled or disabled

Attachments

• client.log
    58.1 KB · Views: 49
I should have given my log to start out, I hope this can help, I also think I still got the same issue regardless of the mod being enabled or disabled
Well, if you get the same error with it disabled, then it's definitely not my mod. Sorry that I can't be of help...
Also, sorry if I came off as rude earlier. Before I started modding, I didn't fully understand why people would get so upset if you didn't provide logs- but now I understand.

Trying to fix an error someone else encountered with nothing but an account of what happened is like trying to find buried treasure that could be anywhere on the planet, based solely on the description someone gave of the box itself.

Well, if you get the same error with it disabled, then it's definitely not my mod. Sorry that I can't be of help...
Also, sorry if I came off as rude earlier. Before I started modding, I didn't fully understand why people would get so upset if you didn't provide logs- but now I understand.

Trying to fix an error someone else encountered with nothing but an account of what happened is like trying to find buried treasure that could be anywhere on the planet, based solely on the description someone gave of the box itself.
Its quite alright, I just forget to include it sometimes, the weirdest thing is the modloader states in the log It actually disables your mod for some reason

Its quite alright, I just forget to include it sometimes, the weirdest thing is the modloader states in the log It actually disables your mod for some reason
I can't see anything in the log to indicate that it did so as a result of an error. I'd bet that's a result of you manually disabling the mod, or something.
If it's not, it doesn't seem like the log gives a reason for it.

Back
Top Bottom